OK, I admit it....was I ever wrong

And Bush created ISIS. He did not defeat ISIS, he created it. Same fucking way Reagan created the Taliban. Sorry Obama hasn't cleaned up all of Bush's messes. Maybe with a better Supreme Court Hillary will do better.
Barry has not done jack, the hildabeast is clueless...
When are we going to realize career politicians are no different, no matter the party??
Keep on trying the same shit year after year... Hope and change?? What a crock of horse shit...
Lol
Hard to take you seriously when

Reagan wasn't that great but you made him a god
Clinton was great but you never admitted it
Bush was the worst but you dare try to bring up Carter
Obama was great but you can't admit that

So no one cares what you fucking say. When you say Obama sucked but Bush was great, you can just take a flying fuck off. Ok? Stupid? Brainwashed partisan hackjob?
I think they all suck ass, career politicians are the lowest of lifeforms...
Is Your politician worship not tiring??
Lol
I never complain about the politicians. Why do they suck and not you the stupid ass voters?
Maybe you should, they do nothing good...
I never vote for career politicians, they are quite simply the most corrupt this country has to offer...
Lol

I never could have predicted Trump, but I knew Jeb Bush had no chance ever. I'm shocked he didn't get the message much earlier.

So why did you believe Jeb "had no chance ever"?
========
Because the American people do not want a ROYAL FAMILY.

That's another reason why the Ice Queen will not win either.

Bernie will be the nominee to run against whichever idiot the Repubs put up.

I never could have predicted Trump, but I knew Jeb Bush had no chance ever. I'm shocked he didn't get the message much earlier.

========

Okay...if it is Bernie or The Donald, that would be a much tougher choice. Bernie just might be the better one.

I always prided myself on being able to pick the republican candidate years in advance. It was so easy, Republicans always went with the safe pick, the guy who came in second the last time, the well known candidate. There were no Carters, Clinton's or Obamas coming out of nowhere for the Republicans

I was positive Bush would win the nomination easily

I underestimated Trump and how easily he would dismantle Bush. Bush looked like a sputtering idiot next to Trump. I also overestimated Jebs charisma.......there was none. No charm, no wit.....not the guy you would want to have a beer with

I really blew this one

And now you blew it for the second time in the same election. Trump won't win. As other candidates drop out, no one is going to him. If they supported him, they already do. You can't win the nomination if you can't get out of the 30s. This isn't your year, comrade big guy.

I do agree with you though that Republicans keep going with the predictable carppy candidate while Democrats have an ability to pull crappy candidates out of your ass

I've never said Trump would win. In fact, I have said Hillary would beat him in a landslide

I still look at Trump as maybe 50/50 to win the GOP nomination as the field is down to three

I said "nominated" not elected there comrade big guy. Put on your reading glasses. Wasn't the nomination what you were talking about? l directly responded to what you said, how did that possibly confuse you?

If it's Trump and Hillary, I don't think I could possibly figure out any way to car who won

I was only talking about Bush and How Trump destroyed his campaign

I never said Trump would win, though I think Republicans may be stupid enough to nominate him

And Bush created ISIS. He did not defeat ISIS, he created it. Same fucking way Reagan created the Taliban. Sorry Obama hasn't cleaned up all of Bush's messes. Maybe with a better Supreme Court Hillary will do better.
Barry has not done jack, the hildabeast is clueless...
When are we going to realize career politicians are no different, no matter the party??
Keep on trying the same shit year after year... Hope and change?? What a crock of horse shit...
Lol
Hard to take you seriously when

Reagan wasn't that great but you made him a god
Clinton was great but you never admitted it
Bush was the worst but you dare try to bring up Carter
Obama was great but you can't admit that

So no one cares what you fucking say. When you say Obama sucked but Bush was great, you can just take a flying fuck off. Ok? Stupid? Brainwashed partisan hackjob?
I think they all suck ass, career politicians are the lowest of lifeforms...
Is Your politician worship not tiring??
Lol
I never complain about the politicians. Why do they suck and not you the stupid ass voters?
Maybe you should, they do nothing good...
I never vote for career politicians, they are quite simply the most corrupt this country has to offer...
Lol
How are they different than you? You don't give a shit about people less fortunate than you either. They represent you. They are ignorant and greedy just like you.

actually i liked the gusto of cruz

but then came to realize he is just another playar

it became confirmed

when he acted like a progressive and sent out his very own

version of "card check" to the voters in Iowa

then the stunt declaring carson quit

the cheap photo chopping of rubio

and more

That was a "progressive" stunt?

Does the name Karl Rove ring a bell with you?

carl is a progressive big government guy as well

can you say makes me wanna puke

So how many votes did you cast for Karl's most recent GOP candidate client?
Slave owners love embarrassing their slaves. I wonder if the koch brothers laugh every time their boy Ben carson speaks.

Did you notice he wasn't used to walking through a door first? That because in the koch plantation whites always go first

Libs still enjoy exploiting their current slaves.

How many "slaves" died in Iraq for Bush's lies? That's what the rich have always done. Send the rabble to go die for their cause, which was $ by the way in case you didn't know.

At least the GOP candidates are finally starting to call each other what they are, liars.

Jeb defends George W.'s Iraq War legacy

Oh wait a minute

Jeb Bush Reverses Himself: 'I Would Not Have Gone Into Iraq'

Jeb Bush Reverses Himself: ‘I Would Not Have Gone Into Iraq’

Sure you wouldn't have.

They are still sucking on the government tit. All their students are receiving government loans, scholarships and grants. The professors are getting government research grants. Virtually all history professors are government subsidized.

Bri,

Do you work with your hands?

Just get to your point and quit wasting my time with this game of 20 questions.

Ok....

Bri,

You're an imbecile.......the people surveyed by the Siena Institute span the broad spectrum of political opinion......Siena has been doing this survey for decades.......

But it is not only this survey which ranks Scrub as a miserable failure.....if you weren't innumerate, you could run the data for Scrub through this

www.forbes.com/2004/07/20/cx_da_0720presidents.html

Since we both know you don't have the onions for that job, let me just tell you that Scrub finishes dead last....

And then there's

President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent

Only someone subject to a equine choking regimen of psychotropic drugs could possible deny that Scrub holds the title of "worst POTUS of the modern era".....​

"The broad spectrum of political opinion?" Who do you think you're kidding? History professors are 95% leftwing.

I'm not claiming Bush was the greatest president there ever was. He certainly wasn't the greatest, but he sure as heck beats out Obama and Carter, unless you're some kind of pinko, that is.
You guys are impossible. Carter wasn't that bad and Bush was the worse by far.

Maybe this will help you understand the brianwashing you are under.

How come 53 percent of Republicans think the unemployment rate has risen under Obama?

You obviously didn't live through the Carter years. They were an absolute fisking disaster. Dubya was a cakewalk by comparison.

I always prided myself on being able to pick the republican candidate years in advance. It was so easy, Republicans always went with the safe pick, the guy who came in second the last time, the well known candidate. There were no Carters, Clinton's or Obamas coming out of nowhere for the Republicans

I underestimated Trump and how easily he would dismantle Bush. Bush looked like a sputtering idiot next to Trump. I also overestimated Jebs charisma.......there was none. No charm, no wit.....not the guy you would want to have a beer with

I really blew this one
I never supported Jeb. I'm for Kasich.

But I was very wrong about Trump going far.

I way, way, way, way underestimated the stupidity of the rubes. I knew they were dumb, but I had absolutely no idea they were this stupid. And believe me when I say I thought they were really, really stupid.

But not THIS stupid.

This is a whole other galaxy of stupid.

I've never been this wrong in my life.

I really blew this one
Beer no. Iced Tea, certainly. (-:

It's a hard time for the conservative party. We're actually not very conservative on some issues. And, I'm hard pressed to identify what the gop stands for today. I'm afraid that the party leaders let Grover Norquist dictate to us that we will give up soc sec and medicare for no new taxes.

Kasich was the only one who'd actually governed by the pre-tea party tax rules. I preferred him, but never thought he was going anywhere. If the gop can pull this off, imo it'll be more an anti-Obama wave than anything else.

I really blew this one

I way, way, way, way underestimated the stupidity of the rubes. I knew they were dumb, but I had absolutely no idea they were this stupid. And believe me when I say I thought they were really, really stupid.

But not THIS stupid.

I always believed Trump supporters were backing Trump as a way of saying....I'm mad as hell so this is what you get
I always thought when the primaries started, they would end the charade and pick a real candidate

but they really believe the snake oil salesman and will buy anything he is selling

I really blew this one

But not THIS stupid.

I always believed Trump supporters were backing Trump as a way of saying....I'm mad as hell so this is what you get
I always thought when the primaries started, they would end the charade and pick a real candidate

but they really believe the snake oil salesman and will buy anything he is selling
If Clinton and Bush had not run, Trump would not have survived two days. Nor would Sanders.

I blame Jeb for inflicting Trump on us.

Bri,

Ok....

Bri,

You're an imbecile.......the people surveyed by the Siena Institute span the broad spectrum of political opinion......Siena has been doing this survey for decades.......

But it is not only this survey which ranks Scrub as a miserable failure.....if you weren't innumerate, you could run the data for Scrub through this

Since we both know you don't have the onions for that job, let me just tell you that Scrub finishes dead last....

And then there's

President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

Only someone subject to a equine choking regimen of psychotropic drugs could possible deny that Scrub holds the title of "worst POTUS of the modern era".....​

"The broad spectrum of political opinion?" Who do you think you're kidding? History professors are 95% leftwing.

I'm not claiming Bush was the greatest president there ever was. He certainly wasn't the greatest, but he sure as heck beats out Obama and Carter, unless you're some kind of pinko, that is.
You guys are impossible. Carter wasn't that bad and Bush was the worse by far.

Maybe this will help you understand the brianwashing you are under.

How come 53 percent of Republicans think the unemployment rate has risen under Obama?

You obviously didn't live through the Carter years. They were an absolute fisking disaster. Dubya was a cakewalk by comparison.

Shall we go though the OBJECTIVE evidence?

Bri,

Seriously, man......you scare me.....

Did you know that there is an entire category of universities and colleges that are NOT run by the Gubmint?

Have you ever SEEN the Siena Survey?

I know you are programmed to spit out inanities at the slightest "provocation", but you can rest assured that no doubt remains...

They are still sucking on the government tit. All their students are receiving government loans, scholarships and grants. The professors are getting government research grants. Virtually all history professors are government subsidized.

Bri,

Ok....

Bri,

And then there's

Do you think it is "pinko" to rely on the objective and subjective evidence?

While it wasn't difficult to see the growing divisions in the GOP, I don't think anyone could have predicted this campaign season.

it has been coming for a long time now

we have been promised one thing after another

with the same old excuses for far too long

the remaining establishment republicans best learn this

or they too will be tossed in the dust bins of history
They are about 10 years ahead of the democrats. Thus far, forced homogeneity of thought has preserved the extremely fragile coalition of whiners that is the democrat party, but the insurgence of the cranky old rich white guy is evidence that dissatisfaction is growing.

Bri,

Ok....

Bri,

And then there's

What "objective evidence?" The opinions of a gang of pinko professors is hardly "objective."

Bri,

Ok....

Bri,

And then there's

What "objective evidence?" The opinions of a gang of pinko professors is hardly "objective."

Did you even click on the FORBES link?

Or are you incapable of understanding it?

How does the result of the survey of these alleged "pinko professors" differ from the judgement of poll respondents at the time Scrub shuffled out of office?

I really blew this one

But not THIS stupid.

If Clinton and Bush had not run, Trump would not have survived two days. Nor would Sanders.

I blame Jeb for inflicting Trump on us.

We wouldn't be in the shithole we're in now.

I really blew this one

Jeb's the smart Bush. Now, considering the fact that, these days at least, GOP base is actually collectively dumber than Jeb's brother, is it any wonder he didn't stand a chance?
You are probably right

He seemed to be laying back waiting for saner minds to prevail.........there weren't any

After all those years of the GOP base being fed rhetorical red meat craziness on talk radio where every loony RW crackpot theory is embraced as gospel truth, is it any wonder at all that sensible voices are interpreted as bland and banal. If that seems like hyperbole to you, try to imagine the GOP base of today embracing a man like Eisenhower over men like Trump and Cruz!

========

The only way Crazy Bernie will be the nominee is if Hillary goes to jail, and since our 0bama would be the one to arrest here, it ain't happening.

I really blew this one

Jeb's the smart Bush. Now, considering the fact that, these days at least, GOP base is actually collectively dumber than Jeb's brother, is it any wonder he didn't stand a chance?
You are probably right

He seemed to be laying back waiting for saner minds to prevail.........there weren't any

After all those years of the GOP base being fed rhetorical red meat craziness on talk radio where every loony RW crackpot theory is embraced as gospel truth, is it any wonder at all that sensible voices are interpreted as bland and banal. If that seems like hyperbole to you, try to imagine the GOP base of today embracing a man like Eisenhower over men like Trump and Cruz!

Its all those Republicans posturing while screaming that they will repeal Obamacare, end abortion and stop gays from marrying

Republican voters are now saying ....What do you mean you can't?

Forum List

Back