OK, I admit it....was I ever wrong

There you go again...calling me a con, when you know full well I am not one.

Why must you lie all the time like Hillary and your beloved Dear Leader...that you blow every day.
Oh......let me guess

Ummmmm.......um........libertarian

Same shit just libertarians are bigger assholes
You are always wrong...so thank you for your kind comments.

Do you drive on our roads and enjoy fresh air? Now ask yourself who's really wrong?
You think roads and fresh air only exist because of government. Sad. Very sad.
How is China's air?

We did so well with privately owned roads when the country was founded.
You use my road...you pay me

Are you claiming China doesn't have government regulation?

Do you drive on our roads and enjoy fresh air? Now ask yourself who's really wrong?
Anyone who ships jobs outside our borders.

I totally agree. Big corporations do that and we're going to need a government to put a stop to it.

Stop it? Who do you think is promoting it?

That is why we need a government that will do such things like we did in the early portion of the 20th century.
That's the last thing we need.

So you don't like to live in a first world nation? You'd rather we become some backwards shit hole that has a small super rich and huge poor class slaving away. Is this what you believe?

Oh......let me guess

How is China's air?

It doesn't have a government that gives a fucking damn about their people. Sure, they have a government but a government that only cares about MONEY.

Our government has been set up to improve things like make sure it is fair for small businesses, clean air, water and to warn the avg job of that ttwister. Of course, your vision of America looks a little like 1890.

I totally agree. Big corporations do that and we're going to need a government to put a stop to it.

That is why we need a government that will do such things like we did in the early portion of the 20th century.

So you don't like to live in a first world nation? You'd rather we become some backwards shit hole that has a small super rich and huge poor class slaving away. Is this what you believe?
Government is responsible for more death, suffering, and corruption then any other thing, yet fools think government good.

Oh......let me guess

How is China's air?

Not when protecting health gets in the way of making money

Kind of like our libertarians

How is China's air?

That is the great thing about having laws, regulations and the epa making damn sure money isn't more important. Thank god for the work of past generations for what we have.

I always prided myself on being able to pick the republican candidate years in advance. It was so easy, Republicans always went with the safe pick, the guy who came in second the last time, the well known candidate. There were no Carters, Clinton's or Obamas coming out of nowhere for the Republicans

I was positive Bush would win the nomination easily

I underestimated Trump and how easily he would dismantle Bush. Bush looked like a sputtering idiot next to Trump. I also overestimated Jebs charisma.......there was none. No charm, no wit.....not the guy you would want to have a beer with

I really blew this one

Winger, when Kasich goes, it will mean massive change in the GOP no matter what happens. The old guard will be on the way out. If they have their way and nominate Rubio and he LOSES, all the old people will be removed from office pretty quickly, within a cycle or 2. If any of them win the Presidency, well then you know the path of the party will be decided by that person.

It is going to be interesting because the establishment is all in on Rubio. If they can't get him to win in the general after succeeding to push him into the nomination, they just all cost themselves their jobs.

If they can't get him the nomination at all, it will show they have lost total control of their party, and more will stand up to them and remove them. Very interesting indeed!
You sillies keep missing the point that you are the small far right reactionary wingers who will be dying off in the next three elections. You will be in the dust bin of history.

I always prided myself on being able to pick the republican candidate years in advance. It was so easy, Republicans always went with the safe pick, the guy who came in second the last time, the well known candidate. There were no Carters, Clinton's or Obamas coming out of nowhere for the Republicans

I underestimated Trump and how easily he would dismantle Bush. Bush looked like a sputtering idiot next to Trump. I also overestimated Jebs charisma.......there was none. No charm, no wit.....not the guy you would want to have a beer with

I really blew this one

Winger, when Kasich goes, it will mean massive change in the GOP no matter what happens. The old guard will be on the way out. If they have their way and nominate Rubio and he LOSES, all the old people will be removed from office pretty quickly, within a cycle or 2. If any of them win the Presidency, well then you know the path of the party will be decided by that person.

It is going to be interesting because the establishment is all in on Rubio. If they can't get him to win in the general after succeeding to push him into the nomination, they just all cost themselves their jobs.

If they can't get him the nomination at all, it will show they have lost total control of their party, and more will stand up to them and remove them. Very interesting indeed!
You sillies keep missing the point that you are the small far right reactionary wingers who will be dying off in the next three elections. You will be in the dust bin of history.

Honestly, I think the republican party is finished...I'd watch for the democrats to break into two parties: Moderates and far left during the next couple of election. The moderates will get most of the center-right people of the republican party! ;)

What remains of a far right will become the tea party but they won't be more then 1/4th to 1/3rds of congress. Never having a chance at the white house once the moderates have formed their own party with the moderate democrats.

How is China's air?

The Chinese government has the absolute power to impose any kind of regulations it wants. But you claim government is the solution to every problem. Why doesn't that work in the case of China? It's not those greedy capitalists causing the problem.

How is China's air?

That is the great thing about having laws, regulations and the epa making damn sure money isn't more important. Thank god for the work of past generations for what we have.

Is that what the EPA was doing when it poisoned a long stretch of the Colorado river?

Yeah, we know the EPA doesn't care about the cost of things. They are perfectly happy to imposed hundreds of billions of cost on American industry to solve a non-existent problem. After all, it's only money!

Uh.....how many votes did you cast for Jeb's sibling?

Irrelevant, but I voted for him twice.

"Irrelevant"?

It is a reflection of your judgement.......atrocious....

Only in your uninformed opinion, but it's still irrelevant, moron.

Are you suggesting that you DIDN'T apply your judgement in deciding to cast 2 votes for the worst POTUS of the modern era?

Did you toss a coin?

Worst Potus of the modern era?

Tough call

Jimmy Carter
Dubya
Barrack Hussein Obama

Honestly Jimmy as glad to see the other 2 as someone who would enter the conversation as the worst.
238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

case closed

Let's see. They lied better than most....you like liars?

Not a whole lot you can point to other than that as a positive.

How is China's air?

It doesn't have a government that gives a fucking damn about their people. Sure, they have a government but a government that only cares about MONEY.

Our government has been set up to improve things like make sure it is fair for small businesses, clean air, water and to warn the avg job of that ttwister.

You're delusional if you believe that's what our government actually does.

Of course, your vision of America looks a little like 1890.

Yeah, because if we went back to the government we had in 1890 then television and penicillin would no longer exist, right?

Irrelevant, but I voted for him twice.

"Irrelevant"?

It is a reflection of your judgement.......atrocious....

Only in your uninformed opinion, but it's still irrelevant, moron.

Are you suggesting that you DIDN'T apply your judgement in deciding to cast 2 votes for the worst POTUS of the modern era?

Did you toss a coin?

Worst Potus of the modern era?

Tough call

Jimmy Carter
Dubya
Barrack Hussein Obama

Honestly Jimmy as glad to see the other 2 as someone who would enter the conversation as the worst.
238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

case closed

You mean 238 propagandists on the government payroll said they don't like Bush? Who would ever have thunk it?

Is that what the United States was in 1929?

I really blew this one

it's ok... i thought it would be rand paul this time around.

who knew hurricane donald would hit the republican ranks?

Forum List

Back