OK, I admit it....was I ever wrong

Its easy to win when you tell anyone exactly what they want to hear. It won't work in the General Election.

Are you high?

Trump said Planned Parenthood wasn't all bad, that Bush lied about WMD's, that the mandate wasn't such a bad idea, the Pope is a hypocrite and 9/11 was on Bush's watch so he shares the blame.

When is he going to start the "telling people what they want to hear"? :cuckoo:

Are you saying that your messiah has not changed his story on any number of issues/topics/statements? I'm sure there are thousands of muslims celebrating somewhere waiting for your answer...

I'm saying you are totally full of crap with your "telling people what they want to hear". So now you are moving the goalpost.
goalposts.gif

Muslims celebrating?

Nice deflection...

Totally expected, totally played, totally ineffective.

What has my curiosity going is noticing how every conservative in the media turned against Trump.

Yeah, that's why you never see him being interviewed on TV!
Trump's interviewed every night.
Try watching a channel that runs something other than John Wayne movies.

Don't knock John Wayne Movies. In Harm's Way is great.
When Trump becomes President they'll make believe he's a war hero also!

I always prided myself on being able to pick the republican candidate years in advance. It was so easy, Republicans always went with the safe pick, the guy who came in second the last time, the well known candidate. There were no Carters, Clinton's or Obamas coming out of nowhere for the Republicans

I was positive Bush would win the nomination easily

I underestimated Trump and how easily he would dismantle Bush. Bush looked like a sputtering idiot next to Trump. I also overestimated Jebs charisma.......there was none. No charm, no wit.....not the guy you would want to have a beer with

I really blew this one

No the far left always picks the candidates they want to see, and you are always wrong as you are a far left drone!

I always prided myself on being able to pick the republican candidate years in advance. It was so easy, Republicans always went with the safe pick, the guy who came in second the last time, the well known candidate. There were no Carters, Clinton's or Obamas coming out of nowhere for the Republicans

I underestimated Trump and how easily he would dismantle Bush. Bush looked like a sputtering idiot next to Trump. I also overestimated Jebs charisma.......there was none. No charm, no wit.....not the guy you would want to have a beer with

I really blew this one

Winger, when Kasich goes, it will mean massive change in the GOP no matter what happens. The old guard will be on the way out. If they have their way and nominate Rubio and he LOSES, all the old people will be removed from office pretty quickly, within a cycle or 2. If any of them win the Presidency, well then you know the path of the party will be decided by that person.

It is going to be interesting because the establishment is all in on Rubio. If they can't get him to win in the general after succeeding to push him into the nomination, they just all cost themselves their jobs.

If they can't get him the nomination at all, it will show they have lost total control of their party, and more will stand up to them and remove them. Very interesting indeed!

I too must admit I was wrong ,,never believed republicans as uneducated politically speaking, as they seem to be would ever support a vile disgusting pig like trump

But you're going to support Hillary. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I really blew this one
You blew it all right.

Now you need to admit that you blow Obama.
What passes for astute political commentary among conservatives
There you go again...calling me a con, when you know full well I am not one.

Why must you lie all the time like Hillary and your beloved Dear Leader...that you blow every day.
Oh......let me guess

Ummmmm.......um........libertarian

Same shit just libertarians are bigger assholes
You are always wrong...so thank you for your kind comments.

I really blew this one

Winger, when Kasich goes, it will mean massive change in the GOP no matter what happens. The old guard will be on the way out. If they have their way and nominate Rubio and he LOSES, all the old people will be removed from office pretty quickly, within a cycle or 2. If any of them win the Presidency, well then you know the path of the party will be decided by that person.

It is going to be interesting because the establishment is all in on Rubio. If they can't get him to win in the general after succeeding to push him into the nomination, they just all cost themselves their jobs.

If they can't get him the nomination at all, it will show they have lost total control of their party, and more will stand up to them and remove them. Very interesting indeed!

I too must admit I was wrong ,,never believed republicans as uneducated politically speaking, as they seem to be would ever support a vile disgusting pig like trump

But you're going to support Hillary. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'd support a pile of dog shit over a loserterian! ;) Your until belief system is a failure.

I really blew this one
You blew it all right.

Why must you lie all the time like Hillary and your beloved Dear Leader...that you blow every day.
Oh......let me guess

Do you drive on our roads and enjoy fresh air? Now ask yourself who's really wrong?

You blew it all right.

Oh......let me guess

Do you drive on our roads and enjoy fresh air? Now ask yourself who's really wrong?
You think roads and fresh air only exist because of government. Sad. Very sad.

You blew it all right.

Oh......let me guess

Anyone who ships jobs outside our borders.

Oh......let me guess

I totally agree. Big corporations do that and we're going to need a government to put a stop to it.

Oh......let me guess

I totally agree. Big corporations do that and we're going to need a government to put a stop to it.

Stop it? Who do you think is promoting it?

I assumed when it was all said and done, come November it would have been Jeb vs Hillary.
I still think Hillary will be the Dim nominee, but I was wrong about Jeb. He really sucked.

Oh......let me guess

You think roads and fresh air only exist because of government. Sad. Very sad.
How is China's air?

We did so well with privately owned roads when the country was founded.
You use my road...you pay me

Trump -

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- H. L. Mencken -

So we already jumped that hurdle with Bush. Apparently that bar wasn't low enough for many conservatives.

Trump -

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- H. L. Mencken -

So we already jumped that hurdle with Bush. Apparently that bar wasn't low enough for many conservatives.

What are you talking about? This is the best idea we've has since we tried to get Archie Bunker to run!!!!!

Oh......let me guess

That is why we need a government that will do such things like we did in the early portion of the 20th century.

I really blew this one

Liberal Dictionary:
======================================================
Vile Disgusting Pig - opposes the liberal agenda. Tells them where they can stick it.

That is why we need a government that will do such things like we did in the early portion of the 20th century.
That's the last thing we need.

Forum List

Back