OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

What? You have to work to get money? That’s racist.
So why are we the only major country where the rich don't pay their fair share, and there is no living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college in training good vacations and infrastructure, dumbass dupe, or for that matter a national ID card to end illegal immigration. Every other modern country manages it...Look in the mirror super duper.

Yep you're right the S and L crisis never happened. LOL whether it was a horrible Financial meltdown, a Great Recession, or depression, it cost a hell of a lot of money and ruined the country for several years. Another great job, scumbag GOP and silly dupes.

Yep you're right the S and L crisis never happened.

It most certainly happened.
But there was no recession in 1989.
There for damn sure was no depression in 1989.

it cost a hell of a lot of money

Yup.

and ruined the country for several years.

Not even close. Twit.
So it was just the recession and then in 1991 it was a depression duh... How many days can you keep up this nitpicking LOL? God what a waste of time... Every time in the last hundred years the GOP has had 8 years in office they've had a corrupt meltdown. And they're working on it again, dupe.

It was never a depression and you time and time again have failed to post a reliable link saying the United States was in a depression in 1989, I have posted several showing it wasn't. Not post it or shut the hell up about it you scum liar.

We all know that francoHFW is one of the leading Trolls on this message board. He simply throws out trash and loves watching people prove him wrong and abuse him. He's one of those folks who loves having abuse and pain inflicted on him. I can never remember if that a sadist or masochist.

I've been a Realtor for over 40 years and have seen some interesting bedrooms in all that time. I bet our far left Progressive good friend francoHFW's is a treasure trove of whips and paddles. :D
I don't think in 12 years on message boards I have seen a democratic troll. We spend all our time trying to educate idiots on the right who believe a gigantic pile of crap propaganda and appear to have no idea of what a journalist is... Your brainwashing lying cheating thieving GOP is a disgrace and a disaster.

Now that is funny!!! I have never seen such an ignorant viewpoint from one person. For a guy that claims to be educated, you have the most ignorant, bigoted and blind opinion. You can't make up such stupidity as franco the nutso.

Yup.

Not even close. Twit.
So it was just the recession and then in 1991 it was a depression duh... How many days can you keep up this nitpicking LOL? God what a waste of time... Every time in the last hundred years the GOP has had 8 years in office they've had a corrupt meltdown. And they're working on it again, dupe.

It was never a depression and you time and time again have failed to post a reliable link saying the United States was in a depression in 1989, I have posted several showing it wasn't. Not post it or shut the hell up about it you scum liar.

We all know that francoHFW is one of the leading Trolls on this message board. He simply throws out trash and loves watching people prove him wrong and abuse him. He's one of those folks who loves having abuse and pain inflicted on him. I can never remember if that a sadist or masochist.

I've been a Realtor for over 40 years and have seen some interesting bedrooms in all that time. I bet our far left Progressive good friend francoHFW's is a treasure trove of whips and paddles. :D
I don't think in 12 years on message boards I have seen a democratic troll. We spend all our time trying to educate idiots on the right who believe a gigantic pile of crap propaganda and appear to have no idea of what a journalist is... Your brainwashing lying cheating thieving GOP is a disgrace and a disaster.

Now that is funny!!! I have never seen such an ignorant viewpoint from one person. For a guy that claims to be educated, you have the most ignorant, bigoted and blind opinion. You can't make up such stupidity as franco the nutso.
How about an example, brainwashed functional moron GOP troll? LOL dingbat. Tell us again what a criminal Hillary Obama Lerner holder and the FBI and the CIA and the IRS are LOL.who needs evidence or courts when you have garbage propaganda repeated endlessly...

How about an example, brainwashed functional moron GOP troll? LOL dingbat. Tell us again what a criminal Hillary Obama Lerner holder and the FBI and the CIA and the IRS are LOL.who needs evidence or courts when you have garbage propaganda repeated endlessly...

You poor little victim, I don't listen to the propagandist. Your ilk on the left and right serve no real purpose other than to cloud most of us who are rational and work together to solve issues. You are an unAmerican divider, not an American uniter.

Yep you're right the S and L crisis never happened. LOL whether it was a horrible Financial meltdown, a Great Recession, or depression, it cost a hell of a lot of money and ruined the country for several years. Another great job, scumbag GOP and silly dupes.

Yup.

Not even close. Twit.

dude, seriously, your arm is stuck on your back after you patted it. Wow, you are truly remarkable, you have it all. you're the cats meow!! amazing. How much you making with all this fking knowledge?

Yup.

Not even close. Twit.

dude, seriously, your arm is stuck on your back after you patted it. Wow, you are truly remarkable, you have it all. you're the cats meow!! amazing. How much you making with all this fking knowledge?
I am happily retired, thanks. Thank you, and you're welcome.

You poor little victim, I don't listen to the propagandist. Your ilk on the left and right serve no real purpose other than to cloud most of us who are rational and work together to solve issues. You are an unAmerican divider, not an American uniter.
Do you have a single example of my idiocy, troll?

So follow along here folks.

Having been smacked in the face by the FACT that the "tax cuts" that added trillions to the debt do little if anything for middle class Americans and was designed for the wealthy and corporations...we are now told that "Hey...you aren't rich so you don't DESERVE a tax cut"

Oh...

so you don't pay taxes. Now isn't that ironic. I love it when you all are exposed as frauds.

Do you have a single example of my idiocy, troll?

You were the dumb ass that claims no Democrat has been in a scandal. Beyond stupid!

An analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center (TPC) estimates that under the Republican bill, high-income Americans will pay an even larger percentage of the country’s overall income taxes in 2018 than they did before, while people in lower brackets will pay a smaller amount.

Specifically, the TPC estimates that the 20 percent of Americans that earn $150,000 or more will account for 52 percent of the country’s income, unchanged from last year, but will pay about 87 percent of total income taxes, up from 84 percent in 2017. Isn’t that a “fair share”?

The bottom 60 percent of Americans, with earnings below roughly $86,000, will account for 27 percent of the country’s income but will not pay any income tax at all. In 2017, that lower tier contributed 2 percent of income taxes.

The country’s biggest earners, those who make over $730,000 and are in the top 1 percent, will pay 43 percent of all income taxes; under the prior tax regime, those folks contributed only 38 percent of income taxes.

Trump tax plan makes rich pay larger share; why is the left against it?

Further:

Not only do the tax cuts actually hike the percentage of income taxes being collected from high earners, they have also resulted in millions of workers receiving pay hikes and one-time bonuses. Voters should ask, why did every single Democrat vote against the bill?

Democrats have consistently lied and misrepresented the tax revamp that Republicans and President Trump pushed through last year, fearful that its benefits for individuals and for the economy would be a big selling point for the GOP in the midterm elections come November.

See, here's the thing that the lib/dems never realize or accept: when you cut the marginal tax rates you incentivize more investment in income-producing ventures. They make more in taxable income than they otherwise would, so they pay more in taxes. And in the process create more jobs and economic growth. It ain't rocket science.

Added:

Congress’ nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation reported that the law actually makes the tax code more progressive than it was before. Taxpayers making more than $1 million per year, the same “top 1 percent” crowd we’re talking about, saw their share of the federal tax burden rise with passage of the new tax law, from 19.3 percent to 19.8 percent of all federal taxes paid in 2019.

Last edited:
An analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center (TPC) estimates that under the Republican bill, high-income Americans will pay an even larger percentage of the country’s overall income taxes in 2018 than they did before, while people in lower brackets will pay a smaller amount.

Specifically, the TPC estimates that the 20 percent of Americans that earn $150,000 or more will account for 52 percent of the country’s income, unchanged from last year, but will pay about 87 percent of total income taxes, up from 84 percent in 2017. Isn’t that a “fair share”?

The bottom 60 percent of Americans, with earnings below roughly $86,000, will account for 27 percent of the country’s income but will not pay any income tax at all. In 2017, that lower tier contributed 2 percent of income taxes.

The country’s biggest earners, those who make over $730,000 and are in the top 1 percent, will pay 43 percent of all income taxes; under the prior tax regime, those folks contributed only 38 percent of income taxes.

Further:

Not only do the tax cuts actually hike the percentage of income taxes being collected from high earners, they have also resulted in millions of workers receiving pay hikes and one-time bonuses. Voters should ask, why did every single Democrat vote against the bill?

Democrats have consistently lied and misrepresented the tax revamp that Republicans and President Trump pushed through last year, fearful that its benefits for individuals and for the economy would be a big selling point for the GOP in the midterm elections come November.

See, here's the thing that the lib/dems never realize or accept: when you cut the marginal tax rates you incentivize more investment in income-producing ventures. They make more in taxable income than they otherwise would, so they pay more in taxes. And in the process create more jobs and economic growth. It ain't rocket science.
because it's all a ruse. RUSE!!!!!

Ask one to explain fair share. you'll get crickets.

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...
Not I, I was a corporate drug guy.
Screwed the zero college foul mouth rubes all my life

Actually you're wrong, the ones not making enough to pay taxes with rug rats will get more welfare through the expanded refundable rug rat credit.

there goes that damn Trump again

how dare he allocate more funds for the children

:banghead:
Rug rat, !!read no more
You Sound like the con - didn't like making love to a woman who had a child
I guess you are for him cutting veterans disability?
Knees news didn't tell you that?

Further:

Added:

Congress’ nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation reported that the law actually makes the tax code more progressive than it was before. Taxpayers making more than $1 million per year, the same “top 1 percent” crowd we’re talking about, saw their share of the federal tax burden rise with passage of the new tax law, from 19.3 percent to 19.8 percent of all federal taxes paid in 2019.
It's like "would you rather be black or white in these United States"
As my filthy rich dad used to say "I love paying taxes, means I made more this year"
I guess he worked, never went anywhere, invested

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.
Your a idiot the top few percent of wealthy people and corporations pay the majority of taxes.
if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates. Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up. Meanwhile dupes like you can only think about federal income taxes, the only progressive tax we have which now brings in the same amount of money as payroll taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and wake up and smell the coffee, super duper.
Your lying and you know it

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.
Your a idiot the top few percent of wealthy people and corporations pay the majority of taxes.
if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates. Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up. Meanwhile dupes like you can only think about federal income taxes, the only progressive tax we have which now brings in the same amount of money as payroll taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and wake up and smell the coffee, super duper.

if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates.

Ummm...The Dems controlled the House all through Reagan's and GHW Bush's tenure.
And weren't those 2 twats, Obama and Clinton, President for 16 years?
With control of the House and Senate for their first 2 years?

Why didn't they give us Dem tax rates again?

Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up

Bullshit. Look at the Trump cut. How does that force New York to raise your state taxes?
Has Cuomo raised your taxes yet? Your town?
Answer the same questions for the Bush tax cuts. For the Reagan tax cuts.

so you don't pay taxes. Now isn't that ironic. I love it when you all are exposed as frauds.

I am well informed about what is going on in the country unlike you GOP dupes.
So you have to be short-sighted and unable to see past your nose to comment on policy and news, you are an absolute moron.

I am well informed about what is going on in the country unlike you GOP dupes.
So you have to be short-sighted and unable to see past your nose to comment on policy and news, you are an absolute moron.
name something you are well informed with that you believe I am not.

Forum List

Back