OK...Let's Get Real Serious For A Minute

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States the Right would already be screaming, "It's Obama's Fault!"

Tell Me!!!! Was this one Putin's fault?

If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States the Right would already be screaming, "It's Obama's Fault!"

TROLL THREAD

It is a woulda, shoulda, coulda bullshit. Take it to some child forum since it has nothing to do with politics based on your trolling assumption.

If we had a President McCain or Romney with the same hypothetical the op proposed left would be screaming it was their fault so I'm not sure what point of the thread is if in fact there even is one.

It would have been blamed on Putin if the flight had originated in Russia. It didn't!

It would have been blamed on Putin if the flight had originated in Russia. It didn't!

The plane was a Russian airliner and Russians have been conducting bombing raids in Syria against ISIS DUUUUHH!!

The fact that it wasn't an international flight and Republicans don't get to blame Obama, is Obama's fault.

The plane was a Russian airliner and Russians have been conducting bombing raids in Syria against ISIS DUUUUHH!!

"If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States....."

The plane did not originate in Russia and it did not go down in Egypt. DUUUUHH!

Sure they would, that's the fucked up nature of our political discourse right now. And the Left would be blaming a Republican President.

The country would be far better off if the wingers would find another hobby.

So?

No. It was another CIA false flag op to get more control over you dumb assholes..
U.S. to tighten airline security after crash of Russian plane
Well, someone seems to have found a way to indirectly blame Obama....

You mean this guy?

Was it Putin's fault?

My answer is no, I have little regard for the thoughts of those that transfer blame for irresponsible acts of cowards onto others.

What is this continuing whining about Obama all about?

What has he been blamed for? Obamacare? All his so he should be blamed. Syria, Libya, Iraz, Iran... all him, you know the buck stops here.

Benghazi? People died and he lied, that is proved beyond a doubt. So again it is all him, who else is president and lied to us. And it is not like Beghazi was the only attack on a diplomatic facility during Obama's reign. Benghazi is different.

What is pitiful is what the left wants to give him credit for, like the unemployment rate. The ship on him taking credit for that passed many years ago and many trillions of dollars.

Obama is getting blamed, rightfully for things that he should be blamed, the left just creates a meme running a cover story.

What has he been blamed for? Obamacare? All his so he should be blamed. Syria, Libya, Iraz, Iran... all him, you know the buck stops here.

Benghazi? People died and he lied, that is proved beyond a doubt. So again it is all him, who else is president and lied to us. And it is not like Beghazi was the only attack on a diplomatic facility during Obama's reign. Benghazi is different.

What is pitiful is what the left wants to give him credit for, like the unemployment rate. The ship on him taking credit for that passed many years ago and many trillions of dollars.

Obama is getting blamed, rightfully for things that he should be blamed, the left just creates a meme running a cover story.

You peckerheads keep hammering away about four deaths of people who were drawing hazardous duty pay from the government and were serving full knowledge of the danger. Get Screwed Benghazi!!

American Military Casualties in Iraq:

American Deaths during Bush Years 4493
Since Obama Inauguration (1/20/09)
American Wounded Official 32021

'Course a bunch of dead soldiers are expected and anticipated while Republicans are doing their tricks. Cheney cleared $25,000,000 from his holdings in Halliburton during the turmoil in Iraq!! Soldiers need barracks and food and those are Halliburton specialties.

Actually I think it's Bush's fault and the Republican Congress.............why not, everything else is.

You peckerheads keep hammering away about four deaths of people who were drawing hazardous duty pay from the government and were serving full knowledge of the danger. Get Screwed Benghazi!!

American Military Casualties in Iraq:

American Deaths during Bush Years 4493
Since Obama Inauguration (1/20/09)
American Wounded Official 32021

'Course a bunch of dead soldiers are expected and anticipated while Republicans are doing their tricks. Cheney cleared $25,000,000 from his holdings in Halliburton during the turmoil in Iraq!! Soldiers need barracks and food and those are Halliburton specialties.

People died and Obama, Rice and Mrs. Clinton lied. That is proved beyond question. Now what you should be asking yourself is, why do people lie. The obvious answer is that they have something to hide.

Now, please explain to me what they had to hide.

Don't worry Benghazi isn't going anywhere the Washington establishment will make sure it does not.

On top of their lying it just seems strange to send in civilians into a country that we just bombed the crap out of which lead to the demise of their leader. Really strange. But I guess that is a risk they take when they are gun running or whatever else they were doing, which is why they lied.

Actually I think it's Bush's fault and the Republican Congress.............why not, everything else is.

I was thinking Reagan.

I was thinking Reagan.
I was thinking Wilbur and Orville if they had thought through the potential consequences of opening that Pandora's box in Kitty Hawk we wouldn't be in this mess.
:popcorn:

Forum List

Back