OK Matt Gaetz………What do we do now?

So do I. A multi-cultural society cannot exist for long. Especially not at the size of this country. We must have one culture and one ideology for this country to be able to attain greatness again.,the only way that can happen is via civil war. Whatever side wins, wins, but at least the chaos will be over and order can be returned.
That’s fascism. I’ll pass. :talk2hand:

That is the kicker

Why would Democrats support McCarthy?
He has done nothing to support bipartisanship and launched a petty impeachment inquiry into the President
He has repeatedly broken agreements with Dems

He offered nothing in return for Dems saving his ass
?? He passed the Biden/Pelosi budget.

I try to survive. And I pay extreme prices at stores for rent. For utilities and to travel for your utopian rainbow dreams. The reality is that many people are in between local law enforcement and judicial corruption and federal political divisions. I would watch anyone law enforcement person who screwed with me get exterminated. I would see their children slowly cut into chunks with surgical knives. To act out is suicidal. To act out in a not so good time is pure vengeance and a benign response guaranteeing justice. This is a Prog response.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Like a dog chasing a car, not knowing what to do after he caught it

Matt has been chasing McCarthy for nine months
Now that he kicked him out, what does he do next ?

Took 15 tries to approve McCarthy. He only got the job by conceding his power to MAGA

What Speaker is going to accept the position under the same terms that McCarthy did?
Telling Gaetz, "Now you fix it," is eminently reasonable.

Meanwhile, McCarthy's obliging Trump and Putin by unilaterally contriving a baseless retaliatory inquiry into high crimes and misdemeanors and slashing vital aid to Ukraine (again!) nicely supplements Tuberville's gutting America's military readiness.

It's a shame that the sexual abuser's fraudulent operation didn't collapse before he befouled the GOP, devalued the nation, and disgraced Rudy and Pillow Boy, among others.

Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of criminal tax fraud

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 1.43.39 PM.png

"Welcome to the Trump® GOP!
(We won't reveal our 'secret handshake.')"

Trump pleased at praise from Putin
putin-laughing.gif

Telling Gaetz, "Now you fix it," is eminently reasonable.

Meanwhile, McCarthy's obliging Trump and Putin by unilaterally contriving a baseless retaliatory inquiry into high crimes and misdemeanors and slashing vital aid to Ukraine (again!) nicely supplements Tuberville's gutting America's military readiness.

It's a shame that the sexual abuser's fraudulent operation didn't collapse before he befouled the GOP and devalued the nation, and disgraced Rudy and Pillow Boy, among others.

10 pounds of propaganda shit in a five pound bag. Hit the road shill.

Forum List

Back