OK Racists, It's Time to do the Math.

Whites participated in more than double the crime as blacks.
Actually, that's pretty good.

Our crime stats are only double what yours are, yet we outnumber you almost 5 to 1.

But go ahead and cheer about that...

No, you don't get to commit more crime because you have more people. But what this shows is the high black crime rate does not exist.

I'm not saying we "get to" commit more crime, you dumb negro. What I'm saying is that a higher percentage of the black population commits crimes than the percentage of the white population which commits crimes.

That you "won't accept" that is meaningless. Not accepting only highlights just how fucking stupid you really are...

Then shut your pie hole.
Saying "pie hole" makes you sound so white, you should have said "shut your mother fuckin mouth, before I slap the taste out of your mouth, bitch"
You?

Slap the taste out of my mouth?

Lol! Lol!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Bitch, I'd smack you so hard you'd turn white.

Now sit your monkey ass down and shut the fuck up...
I really am quite sure you could not do that.

It's called a "figure of speech", moolie...
It's called you getting hurt real bad if we were face to face and you dared try to slap me.

Hurt?

Maybe if you had your grille in I might scrape a knuckle...

DentalGrill.jpg

Why on earth would I do something like that?
IM2 is one sick racist fvck who still thinks it's the 1950's.

I live in a "rural white town" where back in the early eighties the people here helped one of the black families here pay to send one of their children to medical school.

That woman is still a physician here today and very well liked.

The racist world IM2 lives in is purely delusional.
Son, I live in Kansas. But not in a rural town. I don't dare go to those towns at dark or by myself. I live in 2032. You are a racist in 2021. So just shut your mouth with that 1960's shit and face the reality the OP shows you. Whites commit 2 times the crimes that blacks do

"Face the reality" while you like in 2032?

You been gettin' into the Fleischmann's again?
Uh oh I made a typo and cracker grammar master wants to harp on it instead of addressing the OP.
If you don't like being laughed at, quit being so fucking ridiculous, fool.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hey bucko! Read your post. Haven't you heard? Math is racist, because due to the fact poor blacks can't be rational or put 2+2 together. exchange_math_education.jpeg - Washington Times
Just face the truth old dumb white ho.
XXOOXXOO.
Just face the truth. 0.005 percent is not a high crime rate.
It is when it's being committed by a minority of the population...

Wrong. We are talking about 0.005 percent of the overall American population. Thats low. Its way less than our population percentage and it's lower than whites whio have everything necessary to have no crime.

I live in a "rural white town" where back in the early eighties the people here helped one of the black families here pay to send one of their children to medical school.

Son, I live in Kansas. But not in a rural town. I don't dare go to those towns at dark or by myself. I live in 2032. You are a racist in 2021. So just shut your mouth with that 1960's shit and face the reality the OP shows you. Whites commit 2 times the crimes that blacks do

Uh oh I made a typo and cracker grammar master wants to harp on it instead of addressing the OP.

Another one who can't face the truth.

The claim has been consistently made that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 or more percent of the crime. That is inaccurate but the racists want to talk shit about per capita. When shown that per capita reveals that the difference between blacks and white per capita is 6 people, the racists continue. So because they do so, it is time to do the math.

We will use stats from the most recent uniform crime reports Table 43-Arrests by Race/Ethnicity

View attachment 498100
View attachment 498102

I will use 2019 population numbers.

The population of U.S. in 2019 was 329,064,917.

6,816,975 people were arrested for crimes. 6,816,975/329,064,917= 0.0207162011

2 percent of the American population participated in criminal activity.

4,729,290 were white. 4,729,290/329,064,917= 0.0143719058

1.4 percent of the U.S population were whites who participated in crime.

1,815,144 were black. 1,815,144/329,064,917=0.00551606661

Just over 1/2 of 1 percent of the U.S population were blacks who participated in crime.

Here endeth the lesson.
Baby where are the hispanics in your little chart?

And this is the expected foolishness I knew was coming. So:

The claim has been consistently made that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 or more percent of the crime. That is inaccurate but the racists want to talk shit about per capita. When shown that per capita reveals that the difference between blacks and white per capita is 6 people, the racists continue. So because they do so, it is time to do the math.

We will use stats from the most recent uniform crime reports Table 43-Arrests by Race/Ethnicity

1623019340404.png

1623019375627.png

Just over 1/2 of 1 percent of the U.S population were blacks who participated in crime.

ucr.fbi.gov

Table 43

ucr.fbi.gov

Dispute it. Or Shut up.

Another one who can't face the truth.
What truth?

You literally lie all day.

Poop. Excrement. 75% of the members of the BLM anti white fan club members are...(drum roll please) Tada Da, WHITE! Um our beloved Fuher Biden, in his weird mental state seems to think flying vampire wombats from the upside down universe, AKA, "White supremist" with their laser eyeballs and nuclear groin cannons are destroying America. Proof? Proof is a hate crime.

Moderators, do not let these trolls make you close this thread. That is why they do it. Start doing something to stop this kind of behavior by the racists you allow to ruin this forum.

View attachment 498100
View attachment 498102

Here endeth the lesson.
I have understood from the moment you arrived on USMB that you are consumed with the fact that you want to be White, your continued rambling about racism that is at a all time low is a clear indication you feel inferior as a Black male....

That being said, the math that you have provided continues to show that 4% of the Black population commits crimes versus 1% of the White population, so again what's your point?

"Baby where are the hispanics in your little chart?"

No, don't put this on hispanics. There are black hispanics too.

Our popu
Hey bucko! Read your post. Haven't you heard? Math is racist, because due to the fact poor blacks can't be rational or put 2+2 together. exchange_math_education.jpeg - Washington Times
Just face the truth old dumb white ho.
XXOOXXOO.
Just face the truth. 0.005 percent is not a high crime rate.
It is when it's being committed by a minority of the population...

Wrong. We are talking about 0.005 percent of the overall American population. Thats low. Its way less than our population percentage and it's lower than whites whio have everything necessary to have no crime.
As long as monkeys keep attacking innocent people, there will be crime, regardless of what whites do.

Or do you support the wholesale extermination of negroes who are likely to commit violent crimes?

Because I'm good with that...

Moderators, do not let these trolls make you close this thread. That is why they do it. Start doing something to stop this kind of behavior by the racists you allow to ruin this forum.
Bubba, as fellow poster, I get it. Stop labeling anyone that disagrees with you as a Aryan, racist or whore. That might help a little.

Forum List

Back