OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...
And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
But only 20% of them own guns legally.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

What do you think had a bigger impact.....

Those that looted and burnt down livelihoods or those that stormed the capitol?

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

Before you try to punch holes in my point.....lets look at an analogy.....

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Thats all he said.

he actually said ' we love you ' & ' you're special' ...

lawmakers were calling him in real time for help - he ignored them. it took days for the WH to finally lower its flag to 1/2 mast in recognition that a cop was killed.

he has yet to call the widow.

he hasn't even spoken to pence until YESTERDAY ...

but you think he's innocent? lol ... you silly little deplorable.

Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country.

False claims of a stolen election polarized the country
People died because of it

They weren't false claims and an unarmed protester was killed by a cop. No one else died using deadly force.

You Dems certainly weren't concerned when Antifa and BLM looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You called them protesters. You even bailed them out if they managed to get arrested.

Now real protesters invade the saintly halls of Capital hill and they are called rioters and insurrectionists.

she wasn't a 'protester' she was criminally tresspassing AND part of the group vandalizing the inside of the capital AND ignoring law enforcements' warning to STAND DOWN.

she was also a Q anon freak.

She was an unarmed woman who got shot crawling through a window.

She was a gullible fool who believed Donald Trumps lies, and who attacked the House of Representatives. This is not a harmless, unarmed person just living her best life. This is a violent insurrectionist who was attempting to murder the duly elected representatives of the people.

She got shot because she was committing sedition against the government of the United States. She was attempting to attack the members of the House of Representatives. When she was shot, the Secret Service were able to get the House Members out of the chamber, and to safe shelter. Her death save the lives of all of the Members who were trapped in the Chamber.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

He filled the mob with lies, filled them with rage and sent them on their way

& pussied out after saying he was gonna lead the charge to the capital. he left & hid in his bunker instead with his TV to watch the carnage.

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

You idiots makes me laugh.

there will be an impeachment because the majority of reps will vote for it.

so what if donny will be out of office . . .

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.
It was a Conference Room laptop

Probably a bunch of PowerPoint slides

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

Because he is not above the law

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

Italy is on the horizon and it should be one interesting week. Stay tuned.
Encouraging an insurrection

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.

donny chose to yell fire in a crowded theatre & his flying monkies called for the execution of his VP & other members of congress & to have a 'trial by combat '
Can‘t believe Trump put a contract out on his own Vice President

He didn't. Just more propaganda, lies and sensationalist rhetoric. It is funny watching these hypocrites cry though.

he didn't give a god damn about his VP or his family, who was also there. him & pence hadn't spoken at all until yesterday.

I agree

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.

donny chose to yell fire in a crowded theatre & his flying monkies called for the execution of his VP & other members of congress & to have a 'trial by combat '

He didn't. Just more propaganda, lies and sensationalist rhetoric. It is funny watching these hypocrites cry though.

he didn't give a god damn about his VP or his family, who was also there. him & pence hadn't spoken at all until yesterday.

Lol, wrong. Again, all emotion and no substance.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

lawmakers were calling him in real time for help - he ignored them. it took days for the WH to finally lower its flag to 1/2 mast in recognition that a cop was killed.

They are special because they are no longer loyal to a country anymore. They are loyal to Trump and his lies; 'These are seditionists,' says FBI veteran of Capitol Hill attackers

I agree

<psssst>

Why?

You can google it and it's all true. Get your head out of the sand boy.

Uniting? Telling 73 million people that they voted for someone who is deranged?

That is how you unite a country?

Unity my ass.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

Ouch. You called me deplorable on an internet site. How manly of you.

I agree

<psssst>

Why?

You can google it and it's all true. Get your head out of the sand boy.

I did and it wasn't. Lol, more emotions and feelings and opinions. Next.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

They are special because they are no longer loyal to a country anymore. They are loyal to Trump and his lies; 'These are seditionists,' says FBI veteran of Capitol Hill attackers

Lol, fbi? What a joke.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.

There was a 500 vote difference in 2000. There's a 7 million vote difference this time. And Gore stopped and conceded. He didn't call a mob to Washington and incite them to attack the Capital. He went through the courts and when he lost the court challenges, he conceded.

Every time you fools try to compare the odious, disgusting and illegal things Trump has done to things Democrats have done and there really is no comparison. Democrats have never crashed the economy, or killed 375,000 Americans in a pandemic. No Democratic has used foreign intelligence and propaganda to smear their opponents. Or asked foreign governments for help.

No Democrats incited an insurrection to kill his Vice-President, and other members of the government.

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

Which is as it should be. They can't do anything till the 19th and Trump will be out of office and you can bet he won't give shit one about being impeached.

Oh and what a way to unify the country. Imbeciles one and all.

Dim’s under Pelosi are about to open Pandora’s Box resulting in further polarization of the country.

False claims of a stolen election polarized the country
People died because of it

They weren't false claims and an unarmed protester was killed by a cop. No one else died using deadly force.

You Dems certainly weren't concerned when Antifa and BLM looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. You called them protesters. You even bailed them out if they managed to get arrested.

Now real protesters invade the saintly halls of Capital hill and they are called rioters and insurrectionists.

she wasn't a 'protester' she was criminally tresspassing AND part of the group vandalizing the inside of the capital AND ignoring law enforcements' warning to STAND DOWN.

she was also a Q anon freak.

Yes. Crawling through a barricade put in place to protect those inside. Shot in the face by secret service sworn to protect those inside. Play a dangerous game and you risk getting shot in the face.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

We know who you are.

We know who you are.

Gore shut down the objections in 2000, dope.

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

Which is as it should be. They can't do anything till the 19th and Trump will be out of office and you can bet he won't give shit one about being impeached.

Yea, nothing like uniting a country, when you have a president who doesn't give a shit.

Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

Yea, nothing like uniting a country, when you have a president who doesn't give a shit.

Oh we had one who gave a shit. The new one doesn't give a shit about anything. He sure isn't doing much to unite the country.

Forum List

Back