OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing
Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

What a joke. You Dems listed Antifa and BLM as protesters while they looted, murdered and burned business to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Hell you even bailed out any who managed to get arrested.

Hypocrite much??
What is ANTIFA? You are a liar. Who is the leader? Where is the headquarters? Who finances them? Without those answers, this ANTIFA doesn't exist. And by the way, if you are for Fascism, you are not American. What are you for?

No. Dems called that bunch protesters as the looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Antifa does exist only idiots like you call it an idea.

Oh I'm an American Nationalist. You appear to be the Facist.
An American Nationalist is a Fascist. Thanks for the admission. Fascism - Extreme nationalism No wonder you hate people who are anti-fascist.

And the Dems called protesters Trump's militia as well. They incited violence, looting, and vandalism.

Nope. American Nationalism is facism. Its love of country and constitution.

Saw plenty of violence all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi while you Dems called them protesters.

You are still a whiny little bitch.
Yes, fascism can be considered a form of nationalism. It is no doubt an extreme form of nationalism, however. Fascism uses nationalism as its roots; as a tool to justify its other actions that are not explicitly nationalistic. Fascism though cannot be defined simply as just a form of nationalism as it takes the ideas much further, but the two ideologies do share some basic, core values that will be shown throughout this essay. Don't get magically lost like a coward. Debate!

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

As a practical matter, what does it really accomplish?

You want him out of office? That's done in a week. You want him to never be able to get elected again? I'm petty sure he's taken care of that on his own...
Making it official...a matter of law...that he can never again hold office...takes the megaphone out of his hands. His supporters can no longer pretend that he will return.

Taking that megaphone out of his hands will save lives.

Showing that there are consequences for actions like his shows future assholes thast there are consequences.

How does his supporters pretending he will return impact anything? If anything, it weakens the party.

As for taking the "megaphone" out of his hands, well, it does no such thing. He can still express his opinion and people will still listen to him and believe in what he says. That megaphone's not going anywhere.

Donald Trump, well, he and his money, are going to be a force the left has to contend with for some time. Even if he doesn't run, he'll be present, and so will his considerable wealth...
Trump is broke. He owes the government over $400 million dollars.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
Imo dems should drop impeachment and just move for censure and challenge gopers to do the right thing. Trump is going to be gone. He's still dangerous to our republic. Republicans should stop the bullshit. But impeachment is really bs too. It will not accomplish anything but allow Nancy to stomp her feet and divide us more

Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

What a joke. You Dems listed Antifa and BLM as protesters while they looted, murdered and burned business to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Hell you even bailed out any who managed to get arrested.

Hypocrite much??
What is ANTIFA? You are a liar. Who is the leader? Where is the headquarters? Who finances them? Without those answers, this ANTIFA doesn't exist. And by the way, if you are for Fascism, you are not American. What are you for?

No. Dems called that bunch protesters as the looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Antifa does exist only idiots like you call it an idea.

An American Nationalist is a Fascist. Thanks for the admission. Fascism - Extreme nationalism No wonder you hate people who are anti-fascist.

And the Dems called protesters Trump's militia as well. They incited violence, looting, and vandalism.

Saw plenty of violence all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi while you Dems called them protesters.

Yes, fascism can be considered a form of nationalism. It is no doubt an extreme form of nationalism, however. Fascism uses nationalism as its roots; as a tool to justify its other actions that are not explicitly nationalistic. Fascism though cannot be defined simply as just a form of nationalism as it takes the ideas much further, but the two ideologies do share some basic, core values that will be shown throughout this essay. Don't get magically lost like a coward. Debate!
Claudette has left the building as a coward. Lol!

How does his supporters pretending he will return impact anything?
Excuse me? Were you on vacation last week?
As for taking the "megaphone" out of his hands, well, it does no such thing. He can still express his opinion and people will still listen to him
If they understand that he can no longer EVER return to the Presidency it "quiets" that very dangerous megaphone considerably.

Nothing will appease the real crazies but it will dissuade the more sane ones

You want him out of office? That's done in a week. You want him to never be able to get elected again? I'm petty sure he's taken care of that on his own...
Making it official...a matter of law...that he can never again hold office...takes the megaphone out of his hands. His supporters can no longer pretend that he will return.

Showing that there are consequences for actions like his shows future assholes thast there are consequences.

How does his supporters pretending he will return impact anything? If anything, it weakens the party.

As for taking the "megaphone" out of his hands, well, it does no such thing. He can still express his opinion and people will still listen to him and believe in what he says. That megaphone's not going anywhere.

Donald Trump, well, he and his money, are going to be a force the left has to contend with for some time. Even if he doesn't run, he'll be present, and so will his considerable wealth...

It's cute how naive you are...

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
Imo dems should drop impeachment and just move for censure and challenge gopers to do the right thing. Trump is going to be gone. He's still dangerous to our republic. Republicans should stop the bullshit. But impeachment is really bs too. It will not accomplish anything but allow Nancy to stomp her feet and divide us more
With this level of criminal behavior, letting it go is only an invitation for more. Just look what happened when the Senate decided not to remove Trump. People died.

As for taking the "megaphone" out of his hands, well, it does no such thing. He can still express his opinion and people will still listen to him
If they understand that he can no longer EVER return to the Presidency it "quiets" that very dangerous megaphone considerably.

These folks live in an alternate universe. It's stunning how out of touch he is.

Actually, I'm pretty much retired, living a life of leisure.

But, yeah, I know what you're referring to. And if impeached a second time he can still have that same level of impact. Instead of making a speech like that in reference to himself, he can make it in reference to someone else on the verge of losing their job, and he can have the same level of impact.

The "megaphone" has gone nowhere...

That's not an argument. It's a weakness that tells us you cannot refute my links. You're a loser.

These folks live in an alternate universe. It's stunning how out of touch he is.

Hardly.

The ones out of touch are the ones who seemingly believe that Trump, once he's unable to ever run and serve as President again, is going to ride off into the sunset.

He's not.

He's going to be a formidable force in politics for a long time, and it's naive and ignorant to believe otherwise...

That's not an argument. It's a weakness that tells us you cannot refute my links. You're a loser.

No, that tells you I didn't see any links, dipshit. There were certainly none in the post I quoted...

Actually, I'm pretty much retired, living a life of leisure.

But, yeah, I know what you're referring to. And if impeached a second time he can still have that same level of impact. Instead of making a speech like that in reference to himself, he can make it in reference to someone else on the verge of losing their job, and he can have the same level of impact.

The "megaphone" has gone nowhere...
His impact, is promoting criminality, lying, misogyny, racism, authoritarianism, and violence. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hardly.

The ones out of touch are the ones who seemingly believe that Trump, once he's unable to ever run and serve as President again, is going to ride off into the sunset.

He's not.

He's going to be a formidable force in politics for a long time, and it's naive and ignorant to believe otherwise...
He's running to a jail cell. He has so much criminal liability, that running towards a jail cell is all he will have time for.

No, that tells you I didn't see any links, dipshit. There were certainly none in the post I quoted...
You aren't looking for any coward. Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...
And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
But only 20% of them own guns legally.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

What do you think had a bigger impact.....

Those that looted and burnt down livelihoods or those that stormed the capitol?

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

Before you try to punch holes in my point.....lets look at an analogy.....

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.

he actually said ' we love you ' & ' you're special' ...

lawmakers were calling him in real time for help - he ignored them. it took days for the WH to finally lower its flag to 1/2 mast in recognition that a cop was killed.

he has yet to call the widow.

he hasn't even spoken to pence until YESTERDAY ...

but you think he's innocent? lol ... you silly little deplorable.
Yes. I am a deplorable. Like you know me.

Child.

Hypocrite much??

Nope. Claudette is sick of talking to a whiny little shit. Have fun with your theory. LMAO

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Thats all he said.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.

Gore shut down the objections in 2000, dope.

Ahhh.....yes....you called me dope.

Child

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.

We know who you are.

There was a 500 vote difference in 2000. There's a 7 million vote difference this time. And Gore stopped and conceded. He didn't call a mob to Washington and incite them to attack the Capital. He went through the courts and when he lost the court challenges, he conceded.

Every time you fools try to compare the odious, disgusting and illegal things Trump has done to things Democrats have done and there really is no comparison. Democrats have never crashed the economy, or killed 375,000 Americans in a pandemic. No Democratic has used foreign intelligence and propaganda to smear their opponents. Or asked foreign governments for help.

No Democrats incited an insurrection to kill his Vice-President, and other members of the government.
Trump called for an attack on the Capitol?

Grow up, Child.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

he actually said ' we love you ' & ' you're special' ...

lawmakers were calling him in real time for help - he ignored them. it took days for the WH to finally lower its flag to 1/2 mast in recognition that a cop was killed.

he has yet to call the widow.

he hasn't even spoken to pence until YESTERDAY ...

but you think he's innocent? lol ... you silly little deplorable.
Yes. I am a deplorable. Like you know me.

Child.

Hypocrite much??

Nope. Claudette is sick of talking to a whiny little shit. Have fun with your theory. LMAO
Lol! No, you are weak with no material evidence or arguments to work with.

Forum List

Back