OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

Which is as it should be. They can't do anything till the 19th and Trump will be out of office and you can bet he won't give shit one about being impeached.

Oh and what a way to unify the country. Imbeciles one and all.
Well, Trump will be gone in ten days

Lets just pretend nothing happened

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing
Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

What a joke. You Dems listed Antifa and BLM as protesters while they looted, murdered and burned business to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Hell you even bailed out any who managed to get arrested.

Hypocrite much??

Which is as it should be. They can't do anything till the 19th and Trump will be out of office and you can bet he won't give shit one about being impeached.

Good idea. Get going on unifying the country. Let Biden know.

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

You are full of shit. The man is out of office on the 20th and the Reps have already said there will be no impeachment.

You idiots makes me laugh.

there will be an impeachment because the majority of reps will vote for it.

so what if donny will be out of office . . .

he gets no leniency. he will be held accountable. there can be NO healing until that happens. remember when bin laden was finally held accountable? he was killed. remember how you felt? how america felt? donny may not get that kind of reckoning, but he needs to pay for his crimes one way or the other.

now, it's a given little deplorable trump humpers won't feel the elation that normal critical thinking bipeds will feel when the day finally comes that donny will pay for his crimes ... but the rest of america will.

Not according to what I heard on TV over the weekend. The Reps say they will not impeach Trump. Good thing cause it would be a waste of time and tax dollars. The guy is gone in 9 days. Supposedly. LOL

whatever you heard was alternative facts to make you feel good. kinda like how donny 'won by a landslide' & that covid is just 'the flu'.

<psssst>

the house (D)s have the majority. you do know that, right? & if you think the majority of THEM won't vote to impeach ... then you shall be in for a rude wake up call.

Of course they do. But then it goes to the Senate who have stated they won't be impeaching Trump.

Oh and I wonder what's in all those laptops that got taken when the crowd flooded into the WH?? Should be interesting.
It was a Conference Room laptop

Probably a bunch of PowerPoint slides

She can always hope. Ever wonder why she's so eager to impeach a man who will be out of office in 9 days?? That speaks volumes. LOL
Why?

Because he is not above the law

No one is above the law. Just what law did he break?? You've been trying to oust this man for four years and have come up empty. You will come up empty this time as well.

Italy is on the horizon and it should be one interesting week. Stay tuned.
Encouraging an insurrection

He didn't encourage anything. People chose to flood the saintly halls of Congress. People make choices every day.

IMO it was a poor choice and not something I would have done. They, however, will suffer the consequences of their choices.

donny chose to yell fire in a crowded theatre & his flying monkies called for the execution of his VP & other members of congress & to have a 'trial by combat '
Can‘t believe Trump put a contract out on his own Vice President

He didn't. Just more propaganda, lies and sensationalist rhetoric. It is funny watching these hypocrites cry though.

he didn't give a god damn about his VP or his family, who was also there. him & pence hadn't spoken at all until yesterday.

Lol, wrong. Again, all emotion and no substance.
You can google it and it's all true. Get your head out of the sand boy.

I did and it wasn't. Lol, more emotions and feelings and opinions. Next.
No you didn't. You're a lazy ass liar. 'These are seditionists,' says FBI veteran of Capitol Hill attackers

Grow a pair and debate. Lies aren't going to help you.

As a practical matter, what does it really accomplish?

You want him out of office? That's done in a week. You want him to never be able to get elected again? I'm petty sure he's taken care of that on his own...

Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

What a joke. You Dems listed Antifa and BLM as protesters while they looted, murdered and burned business to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Hell you even bailed out any who managed to get arrested.

Hypocrite much??
What is ANTIFA? You are a liar. Who is the leader? Where is the headquarters? Who finances them? Without those answers, this ANTIFA doesn't exist. And by the way, if you are for Fascism, you are not American. What are you for?

Hypocrite much??
What is ANTIFA? You are a liar. Who is the leader? Where is the headquarters? Who finances them? Without those answers, this ANTIFA doesn't exist. And by the way, if you are for Fascism, you are not American. What are you for?

No. Dems called that bunch protesters as the looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Antifa does exist only idiots like you call it an idea.

Oh I'm an American Nationalist. You appear to be the Facist.

Like that was ever Trump's goal. You are a fucking joke; 'The power of photojournalism': Getty Images photographer behind viral Capitol riot photos describes historic day

Like that was ever Trump's goal. You are a fucking joke; 'The power of photojournalism': Getty Images photographer behind viral Capitol riot photos describes historic day

You sure are a whiny little bitch.

Hypocrite much??

No. Dems called that bunch protesters as the looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Antifa does exist only idiots like you call it an idea.

An American Nationalist is a Fascist. Thanks for the admission. Fascism - Extreme nationalism No wonder you hate people who are anti-fascist.

And the Dems called protesters Trump's militia as well. They incited violence, looting, and vandalism.

You want him out of office? That's done in a week. You want him to never be able to get elected again? I'm petty sure he's taken care of that on his own...
Making it official...a matter of law...that he can never again hold office...takes the megaphone out of his hands. His supporters can no longer pretend that he will return.

Taking that megaphone out of his hands will save lives.

Showing that there are consequences for actions like his shows future assholes thast there are consequences.

So, because I complain over Trumps insurrections and calls to not concede, by inciting violence, I'm supposed to be okay with that? Are you high?

Hypocrite much??

An American Nationalist is a Fascist. Thanks for the admission. Fascism - Extreme nationalism No wonder you hate people who are anti-fascist.

And the Dems called protesters Trump's militia as well. They incited violence, looting, and vandalism.

Nope. American Nationalism is facism. Its love of country and constitution.

Saw plenty of violence all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi while you Dems called them protesters.

You are still a whiny little bitch.

Making it official...a matter of law...that he can never again hold office...takes the megaphone out of his hands. His supporters can no longer pretend that he will return.

Showing that there are consequences for actions like his shows future assholes thast there are consequences.
They don't care about saving lives. Just look at their behavior. They go and storm the Capitol, have five people killed, and all in the face of a pandemic that has killed over 300,000 people. They could give a shit.

So, because I complain over Trumps insurrections and calls to not concede, by inciting violence, I'm supposed to be okay with that? Are you high?

Insurrections?? Don't make me laugh. He told them to peaceably go to the Capital and voice their concerns. He didn't tell them to flood the capital buildings. Those were choices they made, not him.

You sure were okay with the violence all Summer. Not that I care. LOL

Hypocrite much??

Saw plenty of violence all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi while you Dems called them protesters.

I provided you the link, explaining exactly what it means. The fact that you are incapable of reading is on you.

Hypocrite much??

I provided you the link, explaining exactly what it means. The fact that you are incapable of reading is on you.

You sure are a whiny little bitch. I read quite well. I'd bet I've read more books than you have ever seen. Carry on whiny bitch.

Hypocrite much??

Is Fascism A Form Of Nationalism? Learn how to read and comprehend. Get rid of your willful ignorance.

Hypocrite much??

You sure are a whiny little bitch. I read quite well. I'd bet I've read more books than you have ever seen. Carry on whiny bitch.
Yea, opened them, then closed them. The fact that you turn your weaknesses on me, tells us everything we need to know. You don't have what it takes.

How does his supporters pretending he will return impact anything? If anything, it weakens the party.

As for taking the "megaphone" out of his hands, well, it does no such thing. He can still express his opinion and people will still listen to him and believe in what he says. That megaphone's not going anywhere.

Donald Trump, well, he and his money, are going to be a force the left has to contend with for some time. Even if he doesn't run, he'll be present, and so will his considerable wealth...

Forum List

Back