OK White People....

Sounds like murder to me. I really, really hate to punch right but you've jumped the shark with this one. I just want to raise cultural awareness among white people, preserve our heritage. Not instigate a race war.
Murder is what is being done to whites in South Africa who walk home from church only to be butchered or boiled alive for being white.

Hanging and torturing rapists and murderers is not murder, it is simply uncivilized justice.

I am just as upset as you are about the white genocide in SA, and the complete media silence on the issue. I don't want whites to devolve into savages. I want us to remember where we came from and all the good we've done for the world.
Time is pretty much up for a wholely civilized solution.

You're not the first person to say that to me, and I hope you're not right. I think we should all start migrating to the whitest part of the nation, and set up a defacto ethnostate. We don't need the federal govt's permission to do that, but if they choose to come and persecute us for segregating ourselves then so be it.
You know they will anyway.

Despite countless efforts by those same people to give non-white groups their own segregated communities.

Just face it, they are deranged psychopaths who simply need to be put down like a dog.

The brainwashing media and their jewish puppetmasters are the true enemy.

Why should it matter what race the actors are? If it is a good movie, it is worth seeing.
When I talked to my friend she felt like Black people wouldnt appreciate it if a white person showed up at a movie Blacks were celebrating as a cultural event.
I think everyone should watch what they want. Unless the theater is reserved, i dont see what the fuss is about.

Murder is what is being done to whites in South Africa who walk home from church only to be butchered or boiled alive for being white.

Hanging and torturing rapists and murderers is not murder, it is simply uncivilized justice.

I am just as upset as you are about the white genocide in SA, and the complete media silence on the issue. I don't want whites to devolve into savages. I want us to remember where we came from and all the good we've done for the world.

You're not the first person to say that to me, and I hope you're not right. I think we should all start migrating to the whitest part of the nation, and set up a defacto ethnostate. We don't need the federal govt's permission to do that, but if they choose to come and persecute us for segregating ourselves then so be it.

Despite countless efforts by those same people to give non-white groups their own segregated communities.

Just face it, they are deranged psychopaths who simply need to be put down like a dog.

When have I said otherwise?

Whites have it worse today than blacks did back then. Why aren't you militant?

We aren't being lynched. Yet.
Lynching was mostly just vigilante justice.

Black supremacist fuckers don't lynch because they like crime.

Sounds like murder to me. I really, really hate to punch right but you've jumped the shark with this one. I just want to raise cultural awareness among white people, preserve our heritage. Not instigate a race war.

Says the guy thats afraid of me.
laugh.gif

Asclepias, I am trying to open a dialogue and you are not helping any..........maybe you could try taking the high road just a bit?
You'll be disappointed but OK.

I "get it", Asclepias, I really do and I don't blame you for being defensive because you have every right to be. I am also disappointed in the race baiters here, many of whom are damn fine posters with a lot of information to share but they have a BIG time blind spot when it comes to racial issues and I would have thought that they had been raised better. The facts speak for themselves and all they have to do is do a little research through history and do the proper vetting of links that have no agenda. Things were like they were back then and it's a despicable blot on this country regardless of whether there was manipulation or not.... and while things have improved a lot...there is still inequality that needs to be addressed.

What I am trying to say is that as hard as it might be? Rise above it....rise above the divisiveness that keeps us all apart. I wrote you a real heartfelt private message a couple of months ago and you never responded. I put myself out here because I am real and I know the past, how it pertains to the present and where the future leads if we don't wake up and come together. The window of opportunity to turn this all around is closing. I have these two recurring nightmares where I am in the parking lot of this grocery store and this huge tornado drops out of the sky and I rush in to warn the people but the horror renders me silent.....then other times I rush in and scream "Tornado!!!" and the shoppers keep on pushing their carts and ignore my warning.
I dont believe in being defensive. I just find it amusing that the most illiterate and fearful of whites are the most racist. Its truly amazing to me not to mention loads of fun to toy with them. I post on here for 2 main reason. To educate others and torture the racists. When I get a chance to do both at the same time its hard to take the high road.

Sometimes I go for weeks without posting so I may have missed your private message. Some people arent going to come together. You have to understand and accept that. I am fine with that to be honest. I find white racists to be inferior and fearful. I dont want to come together with people that operate and are motivated by a crippling inferiority complex.

Check your e-mail box.......I sent it to you in late October. I understand your anger but I also know that you have been goaded into the same racist behavior that others have engaged in. It doesn't help anything or helps bring us together. Look at me....I am standing by your side even in spite of your inflammatory posts because I understand your frustration and I am doing so at the risk of alienating ...but I am more than willing to do so because truth trumps partisan affiliation. I am the "real deal" and the chips can fall where they may.
If it was in Oct its probably long gone. I get tons of email. I did a search but didnt find anything so I may have deleted it without reading. You shouldnt get inflamed unless my post are directed at you. Dont risk anything for me. If that is your friend then ride with him.

When have I said otherwise?

Just clarifying, for the spectators.

Says the guy thats afraid of me.
laugh.gif

Asclepias, I am trying to open a dialogue and you are not helping any..........maybe you could try taking the high road just a bit?

I "get it", Asclepias, I really do and I don't blame you for being defensive because you have every right to be. I am also disappointed in the race baiters here, many of whom are damn fine posters with a lot of information to share but they have a BIG time blind spot when it comes to racial issues and I would have thought that they had been raised better. The facts speak for themselves and all they have to do is do a little research through history and do the proper vetting of links that have no agenda. Things were like they were back then and it's a despicable blot on this country regardless of whether there was manipulation or not.... and while things have improved a lot...there is still inequality that needs to be addressed.

What I am trying to say is that as hard as it might be? Rise above it....rise above the divisiveness that keeps us all apart. I wrote you a real heartfelt private message a couple of months ago and you never responded. I put myself out here because I am real and I know the past, how it pertains to the present and where the future leads if we don't wake up and come together. The window of opportunity to turn this all around is closing. I have these two recurring nightmares where I am in the parking lot of this grocery store and this huge tornado drops out of the sky and I rush in to warn the people but the horror renders me silent.....then other times I rush in and scream "Tornado!!!" and the shoppers keep on pushing their carts and ignore my warning.
I dont believe in being defensive. I just find it amusing that the most illiterate and fearful of whites are the most racist. Its truly amazing to me not to mention loads of fun to toy with them. I post on here for 2 main reason. To educate others and torture the racists. When I get a chance to do both at the same time its hard to take the high road.

Sometimes I go for weeks without posting so I may have missed your private message. Some people arent going to come together. You have to understand and accept that. I am fine with that to be honest. I find white racists to be inferior and fearful. I dont want to come together with people that operate and are motivated by a crippling inferiority complex.

It's too bad you feel that way, I thought maybe we were close to building bridges of understanding. You can have ancient egypt, if it's so important to you. I never felt any particular attachment to it anyway. It's funny, judging from your attitude, you would be a right winger if only you weren't mentally enslaved by the democrat party into this culture of victimhood.
In order to build bridges of understanding we have to at least be on the same level. Take your comment about ancient Egypt for example. You cant give me something I already had. Of course the history of my people is important to me so trying to make it seem like I am desperate is a pretty easily detected ploy. Its rather amusing in its lack of complexity to be honest. Then your last comment about the democrat party. I'm not a democrat what gave you the idea I was?.

Why should it matter what race the actors are? If it is a good movie, it is worth seeing.
When I talked to my friend she felt like Black people wouldnt appreciate it if a white person showed up at a movie Blacks were celebrating as a cultural event.
I think everyone should watch what they want. Unless the theater is reserved, i dont see what the fuss is about.
Me too. There were white people when I went every single time and I didnt feel like they were being rude. It never even occurred to me someone would think that. She is a sweet heart though and she always errs on the side of caution when it comes to race.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

You are still a racist.

You are wrong..........wrong on so many levels. I have friends that are black that have stood by me and had my back because they knew that I had theirs. I never saw them as being anything but my brothers and sisters. The true stories that I could tell you about how they saw me are numerous. I lived in a part of Detroit that was predominately black five years ago and they never treated me like I was an outsider...never, ever made me feel uncomfortable in the stores or restaurants that I frequented. I guess that they just had this sixth sense that I was a decent guy. I had no trepidations in the slightest about venturing out as a "white boy" in a mostly black side of town because they are good people. I did random acts of kindness per my promise to eddiew37... I refer to him as "Edds", a good friend that I have known for 18 years that helped me out of a bind a time or three during tough times. He never wanted me to pay him back....he said to simply pay it forward... so I did and I told them about the story of Edds and that I am simply making good on a promise. How cool is that? People that Edds never met were touched by his kindness to me that I passed on...that is quite a legacy. When they asked me how they could ever pay me back? I said "Be like Edds said and pay it forward".

We aren't being lynched. Yet.

Check your e-mail box.......I sent it to you in late October. I understand your anger but I also know that you have been goaded into the same racist behavior that others have engaged in. It doesn't help anything or helps bring us together. Look at me....I am standing by your side even in spite of your inflammatory posts because I understand your frustration and I am doing so at the risk of alienating ...but I am more than willing to do so because truth trumps partisan affiliation. I am the "real deal" and the chips can fall where they may.
If it was in Oct its probably long gone. I get tons of email. I did a search but didnt find anything so I may have deleted it without reading. You shouldnt get inflamed unless my post are directed at you. Dont risk anything for me. If that is your friend then ride with him.

No, I stand by what is right and when you are right, I will stand by you regardless......I have a copy of what I sent you and will send it to you again.....

You are wrong..........wrong on so many levels. I have friends that are black that have stood by me and had my back because they knew that I had theirs. I never saw them as being anything but my brothers and sisters. The true stories that I could tell you about how they saw me are numerous. I lived in a part of Detroit that was predominately black five years ago and they never treated me like I was an outsider...never, ever made me feel uncomfortable in the stores or restaurants that I frequented. I guess that they just had this sixth sense that I was a decent guy. I had no trepidations in the slightest about venturing out as a "white boy" in a mostly black side of town because they are good people. I did random acts of kindness per my promise to eddiew37... I refer to him as "Edds", a good friend that I have known for 18 years that helped me out of a bind a time or three during tough times. He never wanted me to pay him back....he said to simply pay it forward... so I did and I told them about the story of Edds and that I am simply making good on a promise. How cool is that? People that Edds never met were touched by his kindness to me that I passed on...that is quite a legacy. When they asked me how they could ever pay me back? I said "Be like Edds said and pay it forward".
My post wasn't even about black people there(although you are still incredibly naive about them as a whole).

It is about the Jews and the cuck whites who plan to attack and destroy everything that proud white people must create to survive in the future.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
As an old white guy, I don't care about the skin color of the actor/actress, I care about the quality of the movie. I've enjoyed movies like To Sir With Love, Beverly Hills Cop, the Equalizer, the new version of the Magnificent Seven, et cetera. As for the Black Panther, I'll eventually rent it. I rarely go to theaters anymore as younger people today don't respect the quiet that is expected by the audience there. I pay to not only see the movie, but also hear the movie dialogue, not the chatter of today's rude young people.

No, I stand by what is right and when you are right, I will stand by you regardless......I have a copy of what I sent you and will send it to you again.....
He is NEVER right.

Your pathetic attempts to reason with him fall on deaf ears because he is an idiot and a genuinely terrible individual who uses the current racial double standards to spout his black supremacist trash while he insists that you prostrate yourself before him as a white person who believes in your inferiority.

You are still a racist.
You are still a monkey.

You are still a racist.
You are still a monkey.

Thanks for making my point, asshole.
Youre welcome monkey.

Ok cool.

You are still a racist.
You are still a monkey.

Youre welcome monkey.

Welcome to what, racist ?

Your silly assed POV ? Keep it.

He is NEVER right.

Your pathetic attempts to reason with him fall on deaf ears because he is an idiot and a genuinely terrible individual who uses the current racial double standards to spout his black supremacist trash while he insists that you prostrate yourself before him as a white person who believes in your inferiority.

And we have a winner.

You are still a racist.
You are still a monkey.

Youre welcome monkey.

Welcome to what, racist ?

Your silly assed POV ? Keep it.
Welcome for whatever you said thank you to monkey.

Forum List

Back