🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ok WTF is up with this bullshit? Natural gas bill nearly DOUBLED!

Not government supplied, just on land leased from the government, mostly on leases from the Trump, Obama and Bush years. The oil and gas industry is sitting on a lot of leased land with proven reserves, but wanting and achieving higher price on production, but wanting to make more. Welcome to being number 1 exporter to the international market, where futures are looking good for the industry.

False.

Government supplied and protected.

No other natural gas provider is ALLOWED by the government to operate in the protected market granted to the government supported monopoly.

No they aren't.

Yes, you are.

You know that the fastest way to destroy the middle class, the Bourgeoisie that you so desperately hate, is by making energy unaffordable to the masses.

They aren't killing your golden calf, but the cattleman of the oil and gas industry are selling more and more on the international market.

You like cross contamination of the oil and oil shale markets with electricity, natural gas, and water.

Natural gas of course has nothing to do with crude oil and is a UTILITY. Distribution is through government monopolies.

There is no market, no choice, no competition. The government decides who you are allowed to buy natural gas from and at what price.

That is how you get to be the #1 exporter. We want to buy finished good on the international market? The countries producing the crap got to buy their oil and gas to produce it somewhere if they don't produce it (and they don't) and the free market capitalists are doing what free market capitalists do, controlling price with supply to their advantage, whether to ours or not. If you were in business, what would be easier, selling more for less, while expending the extra investment to do it? Or, selling the same or less for more, while sitting on non-producing proven reserves for later extraction at higher price? All oil and gas companies are posting huge profits on their sales. You like supply side economics? OK. This is supply side economics.

It's amusing in an ironic way, that one such as you who along with your Reich seeks to outlaw Natural Gas is trying so hard to gaslight us.

Priot to going solar my electric was around $280.00/month.
NYS.

Here in the Los Angeles area I was pulling down $500 plus electric bills. (I also went solar) I have a pool. And that's the point. Our rulers don't WANT the bourgeoisie having pools. What fun is it to be the Aristocracy if the little people have the same amenities?

Biden outpaces Trump in issuing drilling permits on public lands​

The widening gulf between the president’s policies on oil, gas and coal extraction and his initial promises has raised questions about his climate goals​

Well that is rather surprising. Does not seem like a particularly good idea politically. The right will continue to blame him for higher prices, irrelevant to what he does, and the environmental wing of the democrat party will not be happy with it. Really a lose lose situation for Biden.

False.

Government supplied and protected.

No other natural gas provider is ALLOWED by the government to operate in the protected market granted to the government supported monopoly.
I would not classify it as a monopoly, as there are too many drilling companies. I can say it is way out of my expertise, and funding, so that is what rules me out of the bidding for control of any leased land or disputes over petroleum or gas deposits.

I would not classify it as a monopoly,

Irrelevant, a monopoly is what it is. A government supplied and protected monopoly.

as there are too many drilling companies.

Again you attempt to conflate crude oil with Natural Gas.

I can say it is way out of my expertise, and funding, so that is what rules me out of the bidding for control of any leased land or disputes over petroleum or gas deposits.

Even if you raised the capitol and talent, you'd be thrown in prison by our rulers for infringing a protected monopoly.

Yes, you are.

You know that the fastest way to destroy the middle class, the Bourgeoisie that you so desperately hate, is by making energy unaffordable to the masses.

You like cross contamination of the oil and oil shale markets with electricity, natural gas, and water.

Natural gas of course has nothing to do with crude oil and is a UTILITY. Distribution is through government monopolies.

There is no market, no choice, no competition. The government decides who you are allowed to buy natural gas from and at what price.

It's amusing in an ironic way, that one such as you who along with your Reich seeks to outlaw Natural Gas is trying so hard to gaslight us.
Quit raving. You got the wrong guy. State your plan. Some sort of intervention to make domestic producer sell first and cheaper to an American market? You might force a domestic price control, though I doubt it, but you can't make them drill. Why would they, if they cannot expect market level profits?

Forum List

Back