🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ok WTF is up with this bullshit? Natural gas bill nearly DOUBLED!

Gee, I wonder where the gas is going?

democrat Nazis want to quintuple the cost of fuel to Americans. democrats are waging war on the middle class and view energy as their weapon to break the back of the working family.

Natural gas is cheap, clean, and plentiful. democrats are dedicated to eradicating it.

So they have a government supplied monopoly, then?
Not government supplied, just on land leased from the government, mostly on leases from the Trump, Obama and Bush years. The oil and gas industry is sitting on a lot of leased land with proven reserves, but wanting and achieving higher price on production, but wanting to make more. Welcome to being number 1 exporter to the international market, where futures are looking good for the industry.

democrat Nazis want to quintuple the cost of fuel to Americans. democrats are waging war on the middle class and view energy as their weapon to break the back of the working family.

Natural gas is cheap, clean, and plentiful. democrats are dedicated to eradicating it.
No they aren't. They aren't killing your golden calf, but the cattleman of the oil and gas industry are selling more and more on the international market. That is how you get to be the #1 exporter. We want to buy finished good on the international market? The countries producing the crap got to buy their oil and gas to produce it somewhere if they don't produce it (and they don't) and the free market capitalists are doing what free market capitalists do, controlling price with supply to their advantage, whether to ours or not. If you were in business, what would be easier, selling more for less, while expending the extra investment to do it? Or, selling the same or less for more, while sitting on non-producing proven reserves for later extraction at higher price? All oil and gas companies are posting huge profits on their sales. You like supply side economics? OK. This is supply side economics.

Nassau County...my monthly gas bill hovers around $250.00 regardless.
Wow! Not like that here. My gas, electric, water, waste water, garbage pickup and cable, all together this month was $441.00 and it was a cold friggin month.

Nassau County...my monthly gas bill hovers around $250.00 regardless.
Here is your difference.
1643773663076.png

1643773715617.png

But I have heard Nassau County is cool and has the advantages you wanted.

I use wood to heat the house and it cost me almost nothing.
Dad used a wood furnace in the basement with force air circulation. House was toasty warm, and he cut timber off his own woods, so very cheap, but his house smelled like I was camping out around a campfire.

Forum List

Back