Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

So let me see if I get how this "works" in liberal la la land! It's OK for the folks at MSNBC and CNN to attack Trump daily...but it's unseemly for him to return the favor?

Gotcha...

Yes, it is. He is the President of the U.S and should be above trivial shit. They report the news and interject their personal thoughts, but if he can't let it roll off his shoulders he doesn't need to be President. Business is Business and personal is personal, he quite often goes after someone on a personal level. Been doing that all his life, it's called bullying.

So let me see if I understand how this works, Debbie...

Media outlets like MSNBC and CNN can run nonstop attacks on the President but he isn't allowed to respond?

Why is that exactly? President Obama had a special response team who's only job was to answer any attacks on the President. Why was it OK for him to attack those who attacked him but it isn't for Trump to do so? Is it because Barry had others do his dirty work for him? That isn't bullying...that's cowardice! At least Trump has enough spine to fight his own fights.

Fox News host confronts Conway on Trump getting ‘crazy with Twitter’

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro confronted White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Saturday about President Trump's presence on Twitter in the wake of his recent highly personal attacks against MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski on the platform.

"The president at this point has, I think, made it clear what his strengths are and he needs to stay focused on speeches like this, and not get crazy on Twitter," Pirro said, referencing Trump's first 4th of July speechas president at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

"I love that he connects directly with people on social media and otherwise, Jeanine," Conway said, pivoting from Pirro's comment.

"We just appreciate that you're covering the substance because all the things he talked about tonight, he did mention the press. But most importantly he mentioned all of the promises he's keeping on the Supreme Court, on judicial restraint, on veterans," she continued. "You're one of the few shows, few networks, that even bothers to connect veterans with the information they need and deserve."

Pirro, who frequently praises the president, is not the only Fox News host to speak out against Trump's attack on Brzezinski, in which he called her "crazy," "low I.Q." and referenced her bleeding from a facelift.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

7:52 AM - 29 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

7:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Julie Banderas ripped RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel's defense of Trump on Thursday saying he didn't "need to stoop to that level."

"I don't care who you are. You don't stoop to the level of that. I mean that's like me scolding my 4-year-old for using a bad word and then me repeating it. That's just not how you run a country or you parent a 4-year-old," Banderas said.

"I mean I have to be honest, you know, if you see this negative commentary on a show, change the channel. Ignore it. I mean that's what I tell my kids: When somebody's mean to you, don't fight back. Just walk away."

Don't fight back...walk away? How exactly do you walk away from a main stream media that is bombarding you with negative coverage 24 hours a day and 7 days a week? A better question is why is THAT happening in the first place?

OK...Donald Trump beat Hillary! You liberals were all led to believe that couldn't happen by liberal pundits that quite frankly don't have a clue how most of the country feels! Get over it! He's not Satan...he's not Hitler...he not even Richard Nixon! Get a fucking life already!

So let me see if I get how this "works" in liberal la la land! It's OK for the folks at MSNBC and CNN to attack Trump daily...but it's unseemly for him to return the favor?

Gotcha...

Yes, it is. He is the President of the U.S and should be above trivial shit. They report the news and interject their personal thoughts, but if he can't let it roll off his shoulders he doesn't need to be President. Business is Business and personal is personal, he quite often goes after someone on a personal level. Been doing that all his life, it's called bullying.

Media outlets like MSNBC and CNN can run nonstop attacks on the President but he isn't allowed to respond?

Why is that exactly? President Obama had a special response team who's only job was to answer any attacks on the President. Why was it OK for him to attack those who attacked him but it isn't for Trump to do so? Is it because Barry had others do his dirty work for him? That isn't bullying...that's cowardice! At least Trump has enough spine to fight his own fights.

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro confronted White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Saturday about President Trump's presence on Twitter in the wake of his recent highly personal attacks against MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski on the platform.

"The president at this point has, I think, made it clear what his strengths are and he needs to stay focused on speeches like this, and not get crazy on Twitter," Pirro said, referencing Trump's first 4th of July speechas president at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

"I love that he connects directly with people on social media and otherwise, Jeanine," Conway said, pivoting from Pirro's comment.

"We just appreciate that you're covering the substance because all the things he talked about tonight, he did mention the press. But most importantly he mentioned all of the promises he's keeping on the Supreme Court, on judicial restraint, on veterans," she continued. "You're one of the few shows, few networks, that even bothers to connect veterans with the information they need and deserve."

Pirro, who frequently praises the president, is not the only Fox News host to speak out against Trump's attack on Brzezinski, in which he called her "crazy," "low I.Q." and referenced her bleeding from a facelift.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

Julie Banderas ripped RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel's defense of Trump on Thursday saying he didn't "need to stoop to that level."

"I don't care who you are. You don't stoop to the level of that. I mean that's like me scolding my 4-year-old for using a bad word and then me repeating it. That's just not how you run a country or you parent a 4-year-old," Banderas said.

"I mean I have to be honest, you know, if you see this negative commentary on a show, change the channel. Ignore it. I mean that's what I tell my kids: When somebody's mean to you, don't fight back. Just walk away."

Don't fight back...walk away? How exactly do you walk away from a main stream media that is bombarding you with negative coverage 24 hours a day and 7 days a week? A better question is why is THAT happening in the first place?

OK...Donald Trump beat Hillary! You liberals were all led to believe that couldn't happen by liberal pundits that quite frankly don't have a clue how most of the country feels! Get over it! He's not Satan...he's not Hitler...he not even Richard Nixon! Get a fucking life already!

Again anyone who doesn't agree with you whatever you call your selfs are liberals. Do you think for one minute that everyone who voted for trump still supports him? All on this board do, get out in the real world.

Gotcha...

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Again anyone who doesn't agree with you whatever you call your selfs are liberals. Do you think for one minute that everyone who voted for trump still supports him? All on this board do, get out in the real world.

With all due respect, Debbie...I LIVE in the real world! Quite frankly I thought Hillary Clinton was in trouble LONG before the election results came in! Her husband Bill if nothing else was a charismatic rogue. Hillary never had his sense of humor or his political savvy. To be blunt...if Bill Clinton hadn't married her...she would have never succeeded in politics.

That's about as "real" as I can get.

Donald Trump has brought the office of U.S. President into disrepute as many of us predicted.
The man is demented. He is such a narcissist that he cannot tolerate any criticism. He is so thin skinned that news programs on TV which do not act as his mouthpiece like Fox News bother him to no end. He is supposed to be the greatest world leader in living memory if not ever. The media seem so ungrateful that he is running the USA that they are a disgrace in his mind. The man has a sickness and his deplorable following enable him to entertain such grandiose notions about his own skill and ability.
SO Bill Clinton getting a blow job in the oval office that wasnt his wife is AOK with you then lied to the American people about.. Funny when the liberals do things its AOK but if a Republican does it its a national disgrace LOL

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

With all due respect, Debbie...I LIVE in the real world! Quite frankly I thought Hillary Clinton was in trouble LONG before the election results came in! Her husband Bill if nothing else was a charismatic rogue. Hillary never had his sense of humor or his political savvy. To be blunt...if Bill Clinton hadn't married her...she would have never succeeded in politics.

Never cared for the clinton's. But back should he have walked away. Before he was even sworn in he started incoherent tweeting and the media called him out on it and it went from there. He loved the media even CNN when they were reporting about clintons emails.

Trump has brought all this on himself, he started the tweeting and he is his own worst enemy.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Never cared for the clinton's. But back should he have walked away. Before he was even sworn in he started incoherent tweeting and the media called him out on it and it went from there. He loved the media even CNN when they were reporting about clintons emails.

Trump has brought all this on himself, he started the tweeting and he is his own worst enemy.

Come on, Debbie...the main stream media started in on Trump before he was even sworn in! They had their narrative already cued up and it wasn't anything Trump did to bring it on! They gave huge amounts of coverage to the "protests" going on nationwide against Trump doing everything they could to make THOSE crowds appear as big as possible while at the same time they pushed the narrative that Trump wasn't popular because attendance at his event was much smaller than Obama's.

The media waved a red flag in front of Trump. Then it was Russian "collusion" which that producer at CNN has admitted was something they basically made up.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Come on, Debbie...the main stream media started in on Trump before he was even sworn in! They had their narrative already cued up and it wasn't anything Trump did to bring it on! They gave huge amounts of coverage to the "protests" going on nationwide against Trump doing everything they could to make THOSE crowds appear as big as possible while at the same time they pushed the narrative that Trump wasn't popular because attendance at his event was much smaller than Obama's.

The media waved a red flag in front of Trump. Then it was Russian "collusion" which that producer at CNN has admitted was something they basically made up.

Let me tell you, during the campaign, I could not turn on Fox, Cnn, ABC, NBC or CBS without seeing Trump coverage and it was not negative. I rarely saw any of the other candidates on either side. They gave him great unbiased coverage. Bam he's elected starts tweeting his incoherent shit and all but Fox turned on him. Even one of the links I posted earlier in this thread, two of his strong supporters at Fox called him out on the last tweet. This is my last post on this subject, he's going to do what he's going to do, he won't lose his base but he will lose the people who didn't vote for Hillary and held their nose voting for him. It will happen, watch.

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

Yet a other post complaining that Trump punches back instead of casually taking the pounding (as the OP takes from his feminist wife). Exactly the reason why he was elected.

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
I voted for Trump. Not as a person. As a republican. Now, they call this voters remorse. I am so figgin tired of liberal conformist group think, it was either vote for Trump or commit a horrible desperate act. Good lordly I am so tired of liberals and their crypto fascism. Forgive me, Gore Vidal. Liberals have pushed this liberalism junk to the point I would cut off my nose to spite my face. It's that bad.

Let me tell you, during the campaign, I could not turn on Fox, Cnn, ABC, NBC or CBS without seeing Trump coverage and it was not negative. I rarely saw any of the other candidates on either side. They gave him great unbiased coverage. Bam he's elected starts tweeting his incoherent shit and all but Fox turned on him. Even one of the links I posted earlier in this thread, two of his strong supporters at Fox called him out on the last tweet. This is my last post on this subject, he's going to do what he's going to do, he won't lose his base but he will lose the people who didn't vote for Hillary and held their nose voting for him. It will happen, watch.

What you saw, Debbie was CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS all pushing Trump because that was who they wanted running against Hillary! The difference in coverage at CNN BEFORE Trump was nominated and AFTER is glaring! They pushed him before and then as soon as they'd eliminated the other GOP candidates...they started with non stop negative stories! You want to know who to blame for Trump being in the Oval Office? Look no further than the people running the liberal media! They colluded to get someone running against Hillary that they thought had ZERO chance of winning! Then they were shocked when Trump DID win!

Gotcha...

I don't understand why any adult would take that. I wouldn't. If you accept crappy treatment, you get crappy treatment. He can't walk away as President. If someone consistently spews vile nonsense about me for months, I'm going to eventually snark back at the very least. Aren't you?

Donald Trump has brought the office of U.S. President into disrepute as many of us predicted.
The man is demented. He is such a narcissist that he cannot tolerate any criticism. He is so thin skinned that news programs on TV which do not act as his mouthpiece like Fox News bother him to no end. He is supposed to be the greatest world leader in living memory if not ever. The media seem so ungrateful that he is running the USA that they are a disgrace in his mind. The man has a sickness and his deplorable following enable him to entertain such grandiose notions about his own skill and ability.
SO Bill Clinton getting a blow job in the oval office that wasnt his wife is AOK with you then lied to the American people about.. Funny when the liberals do things its AOK but if a Republican does it its a national disgrace LOL
A Republican Senate attempted to have President Clinton removed for one act. Donald Trump gives us daily examples of harm he is doing to the office of the US presidency.

Gotcha...

I don't understand why any adult would take that. I wouldn't. If you accept crappy treatment, you get crappy treatment. He can't walk away as President. If someone consistently spews vile nonsense about me for months, I'm going to eventually snark back at the very least. Aren't you?

Is this a very conservative going against the donald?

Junkie Running Dry

Of course Trump needs the media. Some people simply cannot handle the fact that Donald Trump was elected president. One of those people is Donald Trump. Trump has shown himself intellectually and emotionally incapable of making the transition from minor entertainment figure to major political figure. He is in the strange position of being a B-list celebrity who is also the most famous man in the world. His recent Twitter attack on Mika Brzezinski of MSNBC’s Morning Joe exemplifies that as much as it does the president’s other by-now-familiar pathologies, notably his strange psychological need to verbally abuse women in physical terms. Trump may have his problems with women, but it is his unrequited love of the media that is undoing him. “I always tell the president, ‘You don’t need them,’” says Sean Hannity, the self-abasing monkey-butler of the Trump regime. The president, Hannity says, can reach more Americans via Twitter than he could through the conventional media. That isn’t true, of course: Only about one in five Americans uses Twitter. Hannity might be forgiven for not knowing this, a consequence of his much more general habit of not knowing things. But he actually does know the president. How could he possibly believe that this man — this man — does not need them? He needs them the way a junkie needs his junk. Donald Trump cares more about how he is perceived in the media than he cares about anything else in the world, including money. Trump is a true disciple of Bishop Berkeley, professing the creed of the social-media age: Esse est percipi— “To be is to be seen.” Trump is incapable of enjoying anything — money, success, sex — without being perceived enjoying it. Consider: Even though he has in fact been on the cover of Time magazine, it was discovered this week that he had had his people produce some fake Time magazine covers lauding the success of his television show, The Apprentice. He had these fake Time covers displayed at Trump properties around the world. Why? Because Trump, for all his professed contempt for the media, believes that success is not success until it is certified by Time magazine or (avert thine eyes, Hannity!) the New York Times. Donald Trump is a man who invented an imaginary friend, John Barron, to call up members of the New York press and lie to them about his business success and his sex life. (He claimed, among other things, to be dating Carla Bruni.) A man who “does not need” the media does not do that. Trump wrote of the third lady that he chose her because he wanted to be able to enter a room with her and make other men envious — to see “grown men weep” — a very strange admission that his satisfaction in his marriage rests neither with himself nor with his wife but with third parties who might ogle her. (His cuckoldry-obsessed fans must surely have noted this.) But envious of what? Asked during a public appearance whether she’d have married Trump if he weren’t rich, she answered: “If I weren’t beautiful, do you think he’d be with me?” There is a certain clarity in that, one of a very familiar sort. What do you think he reads first in the morning: His national-security briefing or Page Six? As president and president-elect, Trump spent a great deal of time tweeting about his ratings as host of The Apprentice and those of his successor, about the ratings of various news programs covering him, about the viewerships and readerships of various media outlets, generally theorizing that those critical of him must by moral necessity be in decline. On the other hand, he plainly does not know that there are tax provisions in the health-care bill Republicans are trying to drag out of Congress: He was perplexed when they came up at a White House meeting with Republican senators, saying that he was planning on taking on tax reform at a later date, oblivious to the content of the bill he purports to be negotiating. He doesn’t understand what’s going on between Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but has taken to Twitter to argue — surprise — that, whatever it is, it’s all about him. What do you think he reads first in the morning: His national-security briefing or Page Six? I’d wager that Trump could list at least three times as many cable-news commentators as world leaders. He is much better versed in CNN’s lineup than in NATO’s. Doesn’t need the media? He is the media, a former contract employee at NBC with a sideline in casinos. He was born to conduct Twitter feuds with second-tier cable-television hosts. Figuring out health-care policy? Nobody watches that. READ MORE: Why Trump’s Vengeful Tweeting Matters Trump’s Pettiness Is Damaging His Agenda

Read more at: Junkie Running Dry

A Republican Senate attempted to have President Clinton removed for one act. Donald Trump gives us daily examples of harm he is doing to the office of the US presidency.
Clinton broke the law. Pissing off a bunch of snowflakes isn't against the law.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it?
Actually it is the case. Mika really does have a low I.Q., she really is crazy and she recently had plastic surgery and went to Trump's place in Florida while she was still recovering.

Those are the facts.
She has a low IQ? What is it?
How is she crazy?
She had a small nip in the chin area.
Trump's still batting .000 and you're still sucking his cock.

Trump's still breaking the law with not divesting his businesses.
When are you going to grow a pair and call him out on it?
I know, never. You're such a whore.

Trump's still breaking the law with not divesting his businesses.
When are you going to grow a pair and call him out on it?
I know, never. You're such a whore.
Horse manure. There is no law that requires him to sell his businesses.

Do you turd breaths know why the lard ass attacked Mika?
She was making fun of his bogus Time Magazine cover.. as so many others were doing in the country. Lard ass hates strong intelligent women. It makes him feel inferior.

Forum List

Back