Okay - It is time to predict Uncle Joe's pick

I appreciate your parallel universe view, but not really getting anywhere here. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Well we do agree on one thing - one of us is living in a alternate universe and since in mine gender and race are not qualifications either for or against elected office - I'm sorry to say that it must be yours. The one in which a white male, no matter how qualified would be passed over because of his gender and race.

Shut up, stupid.

Shut me up, shrimp.

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

While the playground gets worked up, as for the topic of the thread: If the necromancers pushing Biden's corpse around don't pick someone who will motivate the left to get out to vote for (against the current president won't cut it), the democrats are going to have to falsify an awful lot of mail-in ballots to complete their heist.

Last edited:
Abrams: 22% favorable, 37% never heard of her, 21% no opinion
Karen Bass: 8% favorable, 80% never heard of her
Atlanta Mayor Bottoms 14% favorable, 58% never heard of her
Demings 11% favorable, 64%never heard of her
Duckworth 18% favorable, 52% never heard of her
and the winner is...

Ed95n--WsAELinp

Gender and race are determined conception, but I fail to see what difference that makes.

I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have been born male and white to a solidly middle class family as opposed to poor and black in the ghetto.

My odds were easily 10 times the odds of the latter who may be dead or in prison.

Why can't you empathize with that reality, and why are political calculations when it comes to a running mate wrong?

Calling it racism is just dirt dumb.

Empathy is a passive reaction. The ghetto poor need action - and that begins with education - charter, vouchers, virtual. All things the Democrats have fought tooth and nail to avoid, though recently virtual has received a favorable reception.

The rallying cry that is is 'time' for a woman, whether a woman of color or not, is offensive. We were recently told that it was 'time' to elect a black man - how'd that work out for the ghetto?

True, VP's are often chosen for what they can bring (translate votes) to the ticket - regional, age, experience, etc. That doesn't mean that it's good for the country.

Gender and race should not be the determining factor when selecting a leader, (and yes, that's my opinion) - as I've stated repeatedly - those characteristics are not achieved through diligence, hard work or dedication to pubic service. The notion that only a black woman can 'understand' the black woman experience which somehow qualifies her to be the leader of a diverse nation is nonsense.

The black women under consideration are every bit as qualified as any of the white women who were under consideration.
All things being equal, yes - It makes sense to choose the black female at a time when post-George Floyd, 63% of the American people support the BLM movement.

I appreciate your parallel universe view, but not really getting anywhere here. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
You believe polls? Lol, that's funny.

You and your fellow Trumptards believe polls to when they tell you things you want to hear.
You know, like Rasmussen's claim that 48% of blacks approve of Donald Trump? :auiqs.jpg:
I don't believe that. Idiot.

Gender and race are determined conception, but I fail to see what difference that makes.

I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have been born male and white to a solidly middle class family as opposed to poor and black in the ghetto.

My odds were easily 10 times the odds of the latter who may be dead or in prison.

Why can't you empathize with that reality, and why are political calculations when it comes to a running mate wrong?

Empathy is a passive reaction. The ghetto poor need action - and that begins with education - charter, vouchers, virtual. All things the Democrats have fought tooth and nail to avoid, though recently virtual has received a favorable reception.

The rallying cry that is is 'time' for a woman, whether a woman of color or not, is offensive. We were recently told that it was 'time' to elect a black man - how'd that work out for the ghetto?

True, VP's are often chosen for what they can bring (translate votes) to the ticket - regional, age, experience, etc. That doesn't mean that it's good for the country.

Gender and race should not be the determining factor when selecting a leader, (and yes, that's my opinion) - as I've stated repeatedly - those characteristics are not achieved through diligence, hard work or dedication to pubic service. The notion that only a black woman can 'understand' the black woman experience which somehow qualifies her to be the leader of a diverse nation is nonsense.

The black women under consideration are every bit as qualified as any of the white women who were under consideration.
All things being equal, yes - It makes sense to choose the black female at a time when post-George Floyd, 63% of the American people support the BLM movement.

You and your fellow Trumptards believe polls to when they tell you things you want to hear.
You know, like Rasmussen's claim that 48% of blacks approve of Donald Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

Well, many of your fellow Trumptards believe it. Not a day goes by when we don't get a bogus Razzy poll about how much blacks love your Donnie.

Well, many of your fellow Trumptards believe it. Not a day goes by when we don't get a bogus Razzy poll about how much blacks love your Donnie.
One thing for sure, President Trump will get enough Black votes to makes Democrats nervous about the future.

One thing for sure, President Trump will get enough Black votes to makes Democrats nervous about the future.

Nonsense - I'll make you the same offer as I've made everyone else on this board. Trump gets more than 10% of the black vote, I leave the board permanently. He gets 10% or less, you leave for a month.

We get the final word from Pew - I wouldn't trust a Rasmussen poll.

It's a very fair offer. You gonna be my first taker? :D

2-12.png

Nonsense - I'll make you the same offer as I've made everyone else on this board. Trump gets more than 10% of the black vote, I leave the board permanently. He gets 10% or less, you leave for a month.

2-12.png
I'll take that bet.

2-12.png
I'll take that bet.

Excellent - My first victim. You won't be missed for a month. ;)

2-12.png
I'll take that bet.

Excellent - My first victim. You won't be missed for a month. ;)
We'll see.

Forum List

Back