Okay Progressives, What does raising taxes on the Rich and Corporations do for you?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Dont give me shit about the debt or some other shit, the question for you Progs is, "What does raising taxes on the Wealthy and Corporations DO FOR YOU?"

Please enlighten US about how during the 8 years of the brown turd Obammy who raised taxes on the rich and corporations, how much better off you were?

Abolish your right wing, general warfare spending on our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror if you don't want to be taxed for them.
I see you deflected from my question, didnt answer it. Again let me try once again "What does raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations, DO FOR YOU?" It isnt really that hard of a question unless your IQ is 30 or below....

Dont give me shit about the debt or some other shit, the question for you Progs is, "What does raising taxes on the Wealthy and Corporations DO FOR YOU?"

Please enlighten US about how during the 8 years of the brown turd Obammy who raised taxes on the rich and corporations, how much better off you were?

They will raise all of our taxes.
They want another lockdown that lasts for at least 3 months.
They're going to destroy the economy on purpose.
This is why they stole the election.

Abolish your right wing, general warfare spending on our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror if you don't want to be taxed for them.
Oh by the way dannyboy....Some facts that you seem to be missing..

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Up to 2019 there was 23 trillion dollars of debt until Joe Biden working with China released the Kung Flu upon US. But notice how that war on poverty never got rid of poverty and such waste because when you pay people not to work, they wont. Take that 1 trillion away and soon everyone is working....

I know the Cloward and Piven stratagy, i just want to know from a Prog what if it is only about jealousy of them not having as much money as they would like, so that they just want the others to be punished, thus making the rich just like them, miserable and poor?

It keeps them sitting at home with their new I-phones, gameplay boxes, and big screens without having to work.

I see you deflected from my question, didnt answer it. Again let me try once again "What does raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations, DO FOR YOU?" It isnt really that hard of a question unless your IQ is 30 or below....
Begging the question for something that is irrelevant? It is about public policy not private policy.

Right wingers are such Hoaxsters, how droll.

Begging the question for something that is irrelevant? It is about public policy not private policy.
Again, what does taxing the wealthy and corporations DO FOR YOU? You voted for the old white rich guy, who cant remember shit, who will raise taxes on the wealthy and corporations,(which they will pass that tax onto you), but why cant you answer? Is it too much for your grey matter to handle? Have you ever thought of that?

By droll you mean law abiding citizens who support law enforcement.....how droll.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

Up to 2019 there was 23 trillion dollars of debt until Joe Biden working with China released the Kung Flu upon US. But notice how that war on poverty never got rid of poverty and such waste because when you pay people not to work, they wont. Take that 1 trillion away and soon everyone is working....
Only because right wingers have nothing but bigotry not faithfulness to our Constitution. We could have literally solved simple poverty in a more automatically stabilizing method than we do now, yesterday; but for right wing bigotry and nothing but Repeal of public policies that actually benefit the Poor.

Notice how the retarded one, will not answer a very easy question.

I was asked back in 2008 what i thought about everyone voting for the 1st President who was black skinned. You want to know my response?

Dr. King’s line about not judging his children “by the color of their skin but by the content of their character” is too often shamefully applied to argue against affirmative action or any race-based remedy to historical injustice.
MLK’s “I Have A Dream” Speech And Rejecting Colorblindness ...
www.forbes.com/sites/colinseale/2020/01/20/mlks-i-have-a-dream-speech-and-rejecting-colorblindness-for-todays-children/

www.forbes.com/sites/colinseale/2020/01/20/mlks-i-have-a-dream-speech-and-r

It seems that you progs never learned that lesson....

I know the Cloward and Piven stratagy, i just want to know from a Prog what if it is only about jealousy of them not having as much money as they would like, so that they just want the others to be punished, thus making the rich just like them, miserable and poor?
lol. More right wing fantasy and Hoax? Inequality was still on the rise with Your guy and the best of right wing economic times.

Only because right wingers have nothing but bigotry not faithfulness to our Constitution. We could have literally solved simple poverty in a more automatically stabilizing method than we do now, yesterday; but for right wing bigotry and nothing but Repeal of public policies that actually benefit the Poor.
Solve poverty? What a nut job. Tell them to go to work that will solve their poverty.

Again, i have asked repeatedly, yet you wont answer what it does for you, so i am assuming your IQ is definately under 30...

Poverty is a choice wacko.

It keeps them sitting at home with their new I-phones, gameplay boxes, and big screens without having to work.

Proof Capitalism cannot be trusted when it really really matters.

It pays for all the things governments are supposed to handle.

Next stupid question?

Again, what does taxing the wealthy and corporations DO FOR YOU? You voted for the old white rich guy, who cant remember shit, who will raise taxes on the wealthy and corporations,(which they will pass that tax onto you), but why cant you answer? Is it too much for your grey matter to handle? Have you ever thought of that?
I am for raising the minimum wage as a more market friendly manner for raising tax revenue.

Forum List

Back