Okay, so who's right?

Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?

Hopefully we can be above painting morality as black and white.

Russia has ultranationalist tendencies, and the rulers have a clear agenda of restoring the power of the former soviet sphere.

Under the Putin administration, the Russian state has done some pretty fucked up and convoluted things.

Comparatively, I'd say both the US and Russia have the same lack of moral high ground.

Hopefully we can be above painting morality as black and white.

Russia has ultranationalist tendencies, and the rulers have a clear agenda of restoring the power of the former soviet sphere.

Under the Putin administration, the Russian state has done some pretty fucked up and convoluted things.

Comparatively, I'd say both the US and Russia have the same lack of moral high ground.

Hopefully, you won't persist in obfuscating.

Yes, well, let's hear the 'Ryan is an idiot' crowd weigh in.

If they dare...
as if anyone but an idiot would ever do the speaker of the house thing, it's ridiculous, some ornamental congressman with a hammer, a glorified clock watcher. such a thing only serves to drive a man to drinking due to the sense of purposeless existence, very depressing to even think about it.

Who's right? It sure as hell ain't you, with these false natratives / bs questions. :p

Nice deflection.

Would it help if I made it multiple choice?

A) Paul Ryan is right
B) Donald Trump is right
C) Both are right
D) Neither is right

Liberals are butthurt that Putin has single-handedly kicked their ass using their own emails...

...and they are too stupid to know the difference between acknowledging that and some false accusation of 'admiration'.

I not badimir. It make me sadimir u would think so. I gracious host now, Ukraine is Mykraine. Come over some time and we'll roast Turkey. It nice here when we get Snowed-in.
g3EADas.jpg

Putin is a vicious thug. Hildebeast already proved she is no match for him, let's see what Trump can do.

Hillary won't even face a Fox News debate moderator but thinks she can face Vladamir.
:p

Yes, well, let's hear the 'Ryan is an idiot' crowd weigh in.

If they dare...
as if anyone but an idiot would ever do the speaker of the house thing, it's ridiculous, some ornamental congressman with a hammer, a glorified clock watcher. such a thing only serves to drive a man to drinking due to the sense of purposeless existence, very depressing to even think about it.
In other words, you like kissing Putin's ass.

Putin is a bad guy and a national hero. Trump respects what Putin has been able to do in rescuing Russia from the political and economic chaos that engulfed the country after the break up of he Soviet Union and the end of communism. Based on his actions around the world it is also fair to say Obama is a bad guy, and when you compare what Obama has done for the US to what Putin has done for Russia, it is clear Putin is a much greater leader.

The important point to note here is that the terrible problems in the ME and eastern Europe cannot be solved without a trusting, respectful working relationship between the US and Russia, and Trump has been clear that is what he intends to do,whereas Hillary finds it politically expedient to maintain an adversarial relationship with Russia regardless of the consequences for US foreign policy or for the rest of the world.

Putin is a bad guy and a national hero. Trump respects what Putin has been able to do in rescuing Russia from the political and economic chaos that engulfed the country after the break up of he Soviet Union and the end of communism. Based on his actions around the world it is also fair to say Obama is a bad guy, and when you compare what Obama has done for the US to what Putin has done for Russia, it is clear Putin is a much greater leader.

The important point to note here is that the terrible problems in the ME and eastern Europe cannot be solved without a trusting, respectful working relationship between the US and Russia, and Trump has been clear that is what he intends to do,whereas Hillary finds it politically expedient to maintain an adversarial relationship with Russia regardless of the consequences for US foreign policy or for the rest of the world.
No one can create "a trusting, respectful working relationship" with Putin. His goals, Russian domination of all nations on its borders and expansion of Russian imperialism, are not our goals.

Forum List

Back