O'Keefe is at it again!

`The guy's a buffoon, like trump and he loves any and all publicity. Still, he is entertaining and worth an occasional snicker.
OT:
Really? Doesn't the notion of one's being entertaining imply that one'd seek to be entertained by the individual whom one finds entertaining? The notion that someone is entertaining and the circumstance that one may laugh at someone who's not aiming to entertain are two very different things.

"Worth an occasional snicker?" Sure; when "he" does something that comes serendipitously to my attention, I may well snicker. Will I actively seek to know what the guy has said/done so that I can snicker? Hell no! That is the difference between jocosity and fatuousness. While we enjoy the former, we suffer the latter.

LOL

They researched her entire story, numbnuts. Called supposed employers, references, looked into her claims. Determined she was full of shit and exposed her and was able to connect her with O’Keefe.

It’s called, “vetting,” and all O’Keefe exposed was the Washington Post vets their articles.

:dance:

You have no idea what they did.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Of course I do. Try reading their article on this story. They explain how they figured out she was a fraud.

I've read it, turd. They searched social media.
You're lying about reading their article, otherwise you would have known that was not the entirety of their research. They also called the references she gave, none of which panned out. They also found a gofundme page of hers, exposing her as a partisan conservative.

Here ya go, douchebag:

Conservative Tries to Prove Washington Post Is Fake News, Proves Opposite

The scam collapsed for a number of reasons. His fake source provided a flimsy cover story with odd details — she claimed to have only spent a few summers in Alabama, but provided a cell phone with an Alabama area code. The supposed place of employment that she provided did not have any person by that name working there. A search of her name turned up a social-media post in which she explained that she was going to “work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt [sic] of the liberal MSM.”
Moron, that’s not the entirety of their research. Your brain has a serious malfunction. Their article explains some of their research, such as contacting her references, none of which panned out.

OT:Really? Doesn't the notion of one's being entertaining imply that one'd seek to be entertained by the individual whom one finds entertaining? The notion that someone is entertaining and the circumstance that one may laugh at someone who's not aiming to entertain are two very different things.
"Worth an occasional snicker?" Sure; when "he" does something that comes serendipitously to my attention, I may well snicker. Will I actively seek to know what the guy has said/done so that I can snicker? Hell no! That is the difference between jocosity and fatuousness. While we enjoy the former, we suffer the latter.
`
`

Lighten up.Jeeze.

True...but a bet Wapo is glad they got lucky. Because we all know they would have LOVED to report that story...and they have a history of reporting flawed stories.

Can you give us an example of one of their "flawed stories"?
Oh brother.

If you think Wapo has never made mistakes in their reporting, you are too far gone.

No doubt you believe Fox News lies all the time...right?
All news organizations make mistakes. No one’s perfect. Typically, news organizations post corrections or even retractions when that occurs.

You have no idea what they did.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Of course I do. Try reading their article on this story. They explain how they figured out she was a fraud.

I've read it, turd. They searched social media.
You're lying about reading their article, otherwise you would have known that was not the entirety of their research. They also called the references she gave, none of which panned out. They also found a gofundme page of hers, exposing her as a partisan conservative.

Here ya go, douchebag:

Conservative Tries to Prove Washington Post Is Fake News, Proves Opposite

The scam collapsed for a number of reasons. His fake source provided a flimsy cover story with odd details — she claimed to have only spent a few summers in Alabama, but provided a cell phone with an Alabama area code. The supposed place of employment that she provided did not have any person by that name working there. A search of her name turned up a social-media post in which she explained that she was going to “work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt [sic] of the liberal MSM.”
Moron, that’s not the entirety of their research. Your brain has a serious malfunction. Their article explains some of their research, such as contacting her references, none of which panned out.
contacting her references, none of which panned out.

Um...for rational folks, that would be enough to know her story lacks credibility.

OT:Really? Doesn't the notion of one's being entertaining imply that one'd seek to be entertained by the individual whom one finds entertaining? The notion that someone is entertaining and the circumstance that one may laugh at someone who's not aiming to entertain are two very different things.
`
`

Lighten up.Jeeze.
Take things seriously. Jeeze.

Trump believes hes beyond getting busted for buying his way in and out of situations that benefit his career.

well, not any longer.

O'Keefe's idiot mole tried to get the Washington Post reporters to say that her fake claim would bring down Moore.

This reveals how O'Keefe operates. The mole asks leading questions, and then O'Keefe would only have played the reporters' responses. This is a classic attempt at a lie of omission.

O'Keefe failed catastrophically. His sleazy tactics were exposed and crushed by the Washington Post.

That is how O'Keefe works

Get your phony mole to make bizarre statements and then only play back the heavily edited responses
In the bogus ACORN video he even edited in different questions

Take things seriously. Jeeze.
`
`

Are you one of these people who trolls around, commenting on replies (instead of the topic) and doesn't understand the basic concept of an opinion that is figurative instead of literal? Good to know for the future.
Are you one of these people who trolls around, commenting on replies (instead of the topic) and doesn't understand the basic concept of an opinion that is figurative instead of literal?

No.

That is how O'Keefe works

Get your phony mole to make bizarre statements and then only play back the heavily edited responses
In the bogus ACORN video he even edited in different questions

Who could forget the Sherrod video?

Ex-USDA Official Settles Her Lawsuit Over Breitbart Video That Got Her Fired

And then their was ACORN - sadly they were no more by the time an investigation revealed no wrongdoing.

ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office | HuffPost

O'Keefe is a weasel - LOCK HIM UP AGAIN!!

okeefe-mugshot-20114213165041.jpg

What was his goal in those cases? We're dying to know.

To get more funding from fucked up right wing organizations???

Oh look who contributed :D

Trump donated to Project Veritas before organization tried to trick Washington Post

They also take in a buttload of money from Breitbart .. which means at least indirectly - It's Mercer money.

“James O'Keefe is damaging to conservative journalism,” tweeted Daily Caller associate editor Peter J. Hasson after the news broke.​

Why Are Conservative Donors Funding James O’Keefe in the First Place?

What was his goal in those cases? We're dying to know.

To get more funding from fucked up right wing organizations???

Oh look who contributed :D

Trump donated to Project Veritas before organization tried to trick Washington Post

They also take in a buttload of money from Breitbart .. which means at least indirectly - It's Mercer money.

“James O'Keefe is damaging to conservative journalism,” tweeted Daily Caller associate editor Peter J. Hasson after the news broke.​

Why Are Conservative Donors Funding James O’Keefe in the First Place?

Republican journalism at its finest

True...but a bet Wapo is glad they got lucky. Because we all know they would have LOVED to report that story...and they have a history of reporting flawed stories.

Can you give us an example of one of their "flawed stories"?
Oh brother.

If you think Wapo has never made mistakes in their reporting, you are too far gone.

No doubt you believe Fox News lies all the time...right?
All news organizations make mistakes. No one’s perfect. Typically, news organizations post corrections or even retractions when that occurs.
But the pseudocon Tard Herd keeps repeating the fake news as fact.

The Timeline

Will Saletan @saletan
Nov. 9: WP reports Moore accusations.
Nov. 10: Project Veritas agent emails WP to offer bait.
Nov. 11: Moore says: “There are investigations going on. In the next few days, there will be revelations about the motivations and the content of this article.”

What did Roy Moore know?

8:27 AM - Nov 28, 2017

Forum List

Back