Oklahoma ERs packed with ivermectin overdose victims

And apparently you don't know that a man who's supposed to be The President of the United States standing up in front of the nation during a press conference and suggesting UV light introduced into the body "in some other way", isn't absolutely fucking hysterical. This is the level of competence you voted for, asshat.

Biden is President. Deal with it, snowflake.
Hey asswipe, UV light HAS been injected into the body as a medical treatment.

Seems your level of competence is below ground level dumbfuck. Xiden is a disaster. Own it snowflake. Oh wait, you just got owned bitch.

Hey asswipe, UV light HAS been injected into the body as a medical treatment.

Seems your level of competence is below ground level dumbfuck. Xiden is a disaster. Own it snowflake. Oh wait, you just got owned bitch.
Hey asswipe. The man YOU voted for, supported, worshipped, and loved, stood up in front of the entire country and intimated shoving a UV light where the sun don't shine.

You voted for this. Deal with it.
Biden is President. Fuck your feelings. :)

5kzksu.gif

We have seen the scientific paper showing ivermectin attached to SARS-CoV-2-ACE2 complex. Precisely as position 103 of the virus spike protein, for one example. It is well known that the difference between a medicine and a poison is the amount. That does not change the science just mentioned. Duh

No better movie than Caddy Shack, Murray’s gopher sequence. Ivermectin came from a Japanese golf course. It was first used against a parasite, Heligmosomoides. That same parasite infects the endemic Camas Pocket gopher, Thomonys, precisely where the Missoula Floods inundated the Willamette Valley, the gopher’s original home in Oregon. Waters of that flood were 400 feet deep and there were crayfish that then moved into the gopher’s burrow. The viruses that infect crayfish link to Wuhan bat lady, Zheng-Li Shi for studies of shrimp viruses (WSSV). Nidoviruses (which include the Coronaviridae) of shrimp and crayfish also link to Picornaviruses of crayfish, of which family poliovirus is a member.

No. It doesn't. Taken in the doses that are meant for animals...it can result in a number of really bad things. It can be used to treat parasitic infestations in humans....in very small doses.
It doesn't work wonders. It's meant to de-worm LIVESTOCK. :auiqs.jpg:
Even though this drug is credited as saving thousands of lives? A state in the country of India is suing the head of the WHO for false information, and if convicted, the head of the World Health Organization (where you apparently get your information) may face the death penalty.

Regardless of your ill-informed opinion, this thread should be moved to the RUBBER ROOM...because the original claim is now debunked as

FAKE NEWS

We have seen the scientific paper showing ivermectin attached to SARS-CoV-2-ACE2 complex. Precisely as position 103 of the virus spike protein, for one example. It is well known that the difference between a medicine and a poison is the amount. That does not change the science just mentioned. Duh
Nor does it turn a Green monkey's kidney cell into a humans..you know, as I do, that that study is at best, indicative of being worthy of investigation---nothing more. It is not conclusive, by any means...yeah...an overdose is a poisoning---as is medicine misused.

Nor does it turn a Green monkey's kidney cell into a humans..you know, as I do, that that study is at best, indicative of being worthy of investigation---nothing more. It is not conclusive, by any means...yeah...an overdose is a poisoning---as is medicine misused.
Similar reasoning should be applied to the current prevention measures being advocated by the MSM and our illustrious federal government.

[well, since you seem to be drunk, I'll spell out what I mean: the "vaccine" jab has LESS scientific footing, and should be relegated to further studies...oh wait, you already administered it to 150,000,000+ Americans? oh well. better double down on your hypothesis and cash in before they start dropping like flies].

Rather than get the vaccine...they would rather deworm themselves. I wonder who these smart people voted for in 2020?

Rolling Stone, which originally broke this story, has since been compelled to retract it.

At the top of the page on which this hoax is published, now appears the following notice:

Update: One hospital has denied Dr. Jason McElyea’s claim that ivermectin overdoses are causing emergency room backlogs and delays in medical care in rural Oklahoma, and Rolling Stone has been unable to independently verify any such cases as of the time of this update.

The National Poison Data System states there were 459 reported cases of ivermectin overdose in the United States in August. Oklahoma-specific ivermectin overdose figures are not available, but the count is unlikely to be a significant factor in hospital bed availability in a state that, per the CDC, currently has a 7-day average of 1,528 Covid-19 hospitalizations. The doctor is affiliated with a medical staffing group that serves multiple hospitals in Oklahoma. Following widespread publication of his statements, one hospital that the doctor’s group serves, NHS Sequoyah, said its ER has not treated any ivermectin overdoses and that it has not had to turn away anyone seeking care. This and other hospitals that the doctor’s group serves did not respond to requests for comment and the doctor has not responded to requests for further comment. We will update if we receive more information.

Rolling Stone, which originally broke this story, has since been compelled to retract it.

At the top of the page on which this hoax is published, now appears the following notice:

Update: One hospital has denied Dr. Jason McElyea’s claim that ivermectin overdoses are causing emergency room backlogs and delays in medical care in rural Oklahoma, and Rolling Stone has been unable to independently verify any such cases as of the time of this update.
The National Poison Data System states there were 459 reported cases of ivermectin overdose in the United States in August. Oklahoma-specific ivermectin overdose figures are not available, but the count is unlikely to be a significant factor in hospital bed availability in a state that, per the CDC, currently has a 7-day average of 1,528 Covid-19 hospitalizations. The doctor is affiliated with a medical staffing group that serves multiple hospitals in Oklahoma. Following widespread publication of his statements, one hospital that the doctor’s group serves, NHS Sequoyah, said its ER has not treated any ivermectin overdoses and that it has not had to turn away anyone seeking care. This and other hospitals that the doctor’s group serves did not respond to requests for comment and the doctor has not responded to requests for further comment. We will update if we receive more information.

The Media would never lie to you, right? WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies lies lies lies lies.....I can't believe the sheeple believe all these BS!

Rather than get the vaccine...they would rather deworm themselves. I wonder who these smart people voted for in 2020?

This was all fake. Figured they'd burn you and you keep spreading the propaganda. Just more lies coming from liberal mainstream.

The Media would never lie to you, right? WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies lies lies lies lies.....I can't believe the sheeple believe all these BS!
I know huh..Why, I knew a woman who thought Trump won the election until about June or so--believed every click-bait link on the internet>She made an absolute fool of herself, very sad~
It is hard to believe anyone would be that gullible...and that desperate, ain't it?

Last edited:
Similar reasoning should be applied to the current prevention measures being advocated by the MSM and our illustrious federal government.

[well, since you seem to be drunk, I'll spell out what I mean: the "vaccine" jab has LESS scientific footing, and should be relegated to further studies...oh wait, you already administered it to 150,000,000+ Americans? oh well. better double down on your hypothesis and cash in before they start dropping like flies].
Nope. Far more science in the making of the vaccines.
In your opinion, is not the gospel...to anyone but you.
I'd note, that thus far, the 'dropping like flies' thing..appears to be the unvaccinated.

Hey asswipe. The man YOU voted for, supported, worshipped, and loved, stood up in front of the entire country and intimated shoving a UV light where the sun don't shine.

You voted for this. Deal with it.
Biden is President. Fuck your feelings. :)
So you ignored the posted articles. NO surprise. Xiden is a disaster. Fuck your feelings.

View attachment 535512

Didn’t Rolling Stone also run a fake rape story too? Maybe they shouldn’t be trusted with anything more in depth than talking to the rock star flavor of the week.

Forum List

Back