Oklahoma ERs packed with ivermectin overdose victims

Uh, who implied they cannot? But... okay...

Guess who else pays their taxes? the wonderful, handsome, intelligent people calling them fucking morons.
Yeah hence it should be a vote. I find leftists to be insufferable morons. My kids wearing masks is idiotic and causes more harm than good IMO. But my kids had the virus so they aren’t nervous. Neither am I.

Hmm, no , not necessarily. We don't leave everything up to democracy, and good thing we do not. Else we would still have slavery and women would still be possessions who could not vote.
In what world? So we pick and choose when to have a Democratic process? Lol

Which part? There have been lawsuits already. they have all gone the same way. That's part of why Ron DeSantis is issuing executive orders instead of putting these things up for referendum or house vote.
It’s early. My kids get headaches from masks and they distract them from learning. Our schools don’t have AC and it’s hot. Very unhealthy.

My kids get headaches from masks
Oh give me a break. My kids get stomach aches from their favorite TV show being on when it's time to get ready for school.
and they distract them from learning
Then all the more reason to wear them now so we don't have to recommend them for as long.
Our schools don’t have AC and it’s hot. Very unhealthy.
Then vote to increase your property taxes and install A/C in your schools, like we did here in my city. Should be easy, just vote on it... right? Just a simple solution... right? just vote on it.

Oh give me a break. My kids get stomach aches from their favorite TV show being on when it's time to get ready for school.

Then all the more reason to wear them now so we don't have to recommend them for as long.

Then vote to increase your property taxes and install A/C in your schools, like we did here in my city. Should be easy, just vote on it... right? Just a simple solution... right? just vote on it.
AC installation is millions and our SC rejected the notion. You dismiss my opinion. How open minded of you.

“Recommend for as long”

My kids have not had a normal year for a 3rd year now. Maybe leftists need to stop panicking

Rather than get the vaccine...they would rather deworm themselves. I wonder who these smart people voted for in 2020?
Ivermectin is FDA approved to treat humans as well DUMBASS.

Even your own link states:

From early July to the week of August 13, pharmacies filled more than 88,000 ivermectin prescriptions, about 24 times the weekly average in the year to March 13, 2020, the CDC said on August 26.

That means Doctors are treating the Wuhan Virus with Ivermectin.

You stupid Leftist Government Marxist Cultist fucks continue to spread misinformation.

Overblown would be a better word. Not "nothing". This is all cost/benefit analysis, it's not that cut and dry.
So my kids feeling ill, not learning as well is the cost. What is the benefit since young kids rarely if ever have adverse effects from the virus. In fact the flu has more serious side effects.

My body my choice? Look, I have a hard time opining given I gave my own fucking blood to those with COVID for a yr. while most were cowering on lockdown. Yet I am being shamed for not being yet vaccinated. One of my employees was out for seven days due to COVID19 and he was vaccinated!!!

In the end, until everyone catches the virus it will linger so let’s all catch it and be done with it. Fuck!!! I am case in point that our media lied to us. Antibodies last for life or at least a lot longer than 6 mos.
since the unvaccinated are 29 times as likely to be hospitalized, youre just filing up the hospitals with your BS>

Forum List

Back