🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ol Blue-Lips Joins McAuliffe Freak Show Tour

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Come one come all....see the lizard woman, the bearded baby, the boy with no brain.....one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar....step this way! :lol:

2013-11-03T214028Z_46689242_GM1E9B40FOV01_RTRMADP_3_USA.JPG

It seems fitting a snake like Terry McAuliffe is outspending Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli 10-1 yet still needs the blue-lipped Kenyan to come lie for him. Will it work? Will the Clinturd fixer and money launderer con Commonwealth voters into further disaster by electing him Governor? Or will common sense and Tea Party reality prevail? Tomorrow we will know. :popcorn:

"Blue lips" ?

:dunno:

"Tea party reality"? Depends on what kind of tea you're smokin'...

So ... no link? Nothin'?

Weird thread, dood.

• Banned
"Blue lips" ?

So ... no link? Nothin'?

Weird thread, dood.

I don't lie so you can rest assured no "link" is required....you could always Google what I say for proof of that ya lazy putz. :eusa_whistle:

"Blue lips" ?

So ... no link? Nothin'?

Weird thread, dood.

I don't lie so you can rest assured no "link" is required....you could always Google what I say for proof of that ya lazy putz. :eusa_whistle:

Don't need links all the time. just watch the news and some good reliable internet sources to keep informed like me.

"Blue lips" ?

So ... no link? Nothin'?

Weird thread, dood.

I did. I came up with a page of returns like this.

I wouldn't say there's a "lie" when you haven't made any claim, but this is the current events forum -- all you have is a disjointed question about some kind of "blue lips". What's the story? Did someone die?

• Banned
BTW....Barry isn't mentioning his ACA disaster to Virginia voters because they see RED whenever the subject is broached....Terry knows the signups are for Medicare, not Barry-Care, and is fine with that behind his facade of giving a shit. Ken Cuccinelli continues to expose their fraud by reminding voters of the truth. The federal government picks up the entire tab for expansion in the first few years, with the state picking up a portion of it in later years. Cuccinelli says that is going to blow a huge hole in the state's budget and binds future governors. Terry hates the voters hearing that so....he brings in Ol Blue Lips to put his voodoo spell on the undecideds.
bongload.gif

Last edited:
Come one come all....see the lizard woman, the bearded baby, the boy with no brain.....one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar....step this way! :lol:

2013-11-03T214028Z_46689242_GM1E9B40FOV01_RTRMADP_3_USA.JPG

It seems fitting a snake like Terry McAuliffe is outspending Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli 10-1 yet still needs the blue-lipped Kenyan to come lie for him. Will it work? Will the Clinturd fixer and money launderer con Commonwealth voters into further disaster by electing him Governor? Or will common sense and Tea Party reality prevail? Tomorrow we will know. :popcorn:

TM must be winning big for you to be this mad.

tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

McAuliffe was six points ahead. After obama's support he slipped to only 4 points ahead.

Forum List

Back