Old Confused Man Keeps Showing Up at the Golf Course Instead of at Work.

I don't care how many times Trump golfs, just like I didn't give a fuck about how many times Obama golfed. Only partisans care.

He sleeps 4 hours a night, even at his age, and has already signed and overturned so many Obama EOs that he shouldn't be able to even hold a golf club anymore, and still shoots a more than respectable 18 holes that only Obama can dream about. Golf is a great game for sorting things out.........especially anti-American progressive Libtard things.

I don't care how many times Trump golfs, just like I didn't give a fuck about how many times Obama golfed. Only partisans care.
You ONLY say that's because you're a Trump whore and the clown is breaking Dubya's records for vacation time

He sleeps 4 hours a night, even at his age, and has already signed and overturned so many Obama EOs that he shouldn't be able to even hold a golf club anymore, and still shoots a more than respectable 18 holes that only Obama can dream about. Golf is a great game for sorting things out.........especially anti-American progressive Libtard things.
Moron thinks signing EO' s that assaults our land air and water is a good thing

Since when did weekends become vacations?

Oh and Obama can golf all he wants. He I'd unemployed

Link? No of course you don't have a link, its just a liberal lie talking point.

You ONLY say that's because you're a Trump whore and the clown is breaking Dubya's records for vacation time

Nope. I voted for Gary Johnson. Some of us are actually capable of thinking for ourselves

Oh, I also forgot to add, like the MSM totally neglected, that Trump donated his recent 70K-plus check as POTUS to our National Parks for battlefield maintenance and restoration.
Trump reminding us what it means to be a true American!

Moron doesn't know what the clown is doing. No wonder you support him.

The DEPLORABLES have already forgotten yet another one of the orange clown's lies when he said he wouldn't go golfing like Obama.. and would do the people's work instead.
You whores excuse ALL of his lies.

As usual, you don't get it. It's not the golf, it's the hypocrisy:

donald-trump-obama-vacation-cost.jpg

trump-obama-golf-tweet.jpg

Nope. I voted for Gary Johnson. Some of us are actually capable of thinking for ourselves

Sure.

I mean, except for Gary. He still needs someone to tell him what Aleppo is.

The Independent reports:

The President has visited his own-branded properties approximately once every three days during the course of his presidency so far, according to The Washington Post.

Funny you're ignorant of what YOUR guy is doing.
As Trump attacks the air, land and water, strong opinions emerge | Feedback

The DEPLORABLES have already forgotten yet another one of the orange clown's lies when he said he wouldn't go golfing like Obama.. and would do the people's work instead.
You whores excuse ALL of his lies.

Yes they do.

Piss off with the vacation shit. Having a weekend off after working his ass off all week is not a vacation. Either that or the rest of us have 52 vacations a year according to left wing whacko logic.

:lol:

Forum List

Back