Oliver Stone on the JFK cover up with Joe Rogan 1/6/22

Yet you collect vids of her. Dream about licking her fat ankles,do you?
Sure kid.
putin3.gif

Indeed. He was a lunatic communist, mentally unstable and unhinged, hated cops and the US military, and hated conservatives. JFK wasn’t radical enough for him, since in his mind JFK should had let the Russians launch nuclear missiles from Cuba.

All Oswald had to do is wait. Today the Democratic Party is the Party of Oswald. Full blown commies that hate America and use all their power to destroy it. They are unhinged, mentally unstable, and violent, just like Oswald.
As always fake ass trump supporter,you prove in spades you are a shill for Langley same as wrongwinger,Otis,Dudley and all the other stupid fucks thst endorce the magic bullet theory by the Warren commission.your boss sure pays you a lot of money for your ass beatings.this kid the idiot can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.

this trollboy like all magic bullet trolls,plays dodgeball and runs off when you mention thst all the Dallas doctors said the entrance wound to the head came from the front as well as the ones who had the chance to study the throut.everyone of the Dallas doctors shows them with their hand behind their head saying there was a large EXIT wound in the BACK of the head. The best doctors in the state of Texas of course means nothing of course to stupid fucks like the idiot,wrongwinger,Otis and the rest,just the paychecks their bosses at Langley pay them.

there is overwhelming evidence in the documentsry the men who killed kennedy as well thst there were multiple shooters and oswald was innocent.not to mention the book crossfire by Jim Mars,the best informative book out there on the kennedy assassinstion.

Last edited:
The head shot came up from the storm sewer on the right. ...below the 'grassy knoll'.
Jump to 1:13:45

The shooter in the storm sewer, directly on the street, was in an episode of the X Files in the mid 90's. No idea when that suggestion was first disclosed on paper. However that episode that was the 1st time I heard of it. In the TV show the shooter was the cigarette man as a young Army marksman.

As always fake ass trump supporter,you prove in spades you are a shill for Langley same as wrongwinger,Otis,Dudley and all the other stupid fucks thst endorce the magic bullet theory by the Warren commission.your boss sure pays you a lot of money for your ass beatings.this kid the idiot can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.

this trollboy like all magic bullet trolls,plays dodgeball and runs off when you mention thst all the Dallas doctors said the entrance wound to the head came from the front as well as the ones who had the chance to study the throut.everyone of the Dallas doctors shows them with their hand behind their head saying there was a large EXIT wound in the BACK of the head. The best doctors in the state of Texas of course means nothing of course to stupid fucks like the idiot,wrongwinger,Otis and the rest,just the paychecks their bosses at Langley pay them.

there is overwhelming evidence in the documentsry the men who killed kennedy as well thst there were multiple shooters and oswald was innocent.not to mention the book crossfire by Jim Mars,the best informative book out there on the kennedy assassinstion.
Okay, show us a diagram of where the second shooter was, and how the bullet travelled from that position to hit JFK and the others.

Wow. Crazy right wingers are frantically trying to find something to keep their minions riled up about. To distract from the coup attempt, they are going back and rehashing everything from the JFK assassination to the Nixon tapes to keep their attention. They really need new material.
Wow. Rogan is a liberal.

The shooter in the storm sewer, directly on the street, was in an episode of the X Files in the mid 90's. No idea when that suggestion was first disclosed on paper. However that episode that was the 1st time I heard of it. In the TV show the shooter was the cigarette man as a young Army marksman.
That was a great show, but all fantasy.

The blame falls squarely on a batshit crazy communist. Which is why communism should be outlawed and people like Oswald shouldn’t be allowed to hold office.

Far from it.

I didn't say that he's a leftist or Marxist. He's a social liberal. I imagine BULLDOG doesn't know that. Rogan's a work in progress. Back in the day, he was especially liberal. He has moved toward a better understanding of liberty in recent years especially. He's also grown theologically.

I didn't say that he's a leftist or Marxist. He's a social liberal. I imagine BULLDOG doesn't know that.
Traditional liberal - more like a Libertarian, Constitutionalist like me. Not afraid to question authority or take on the big shots. Jimmy Dore, Glenn Greenwald, Julian Assange...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back