Omar refuses to condnem gays being stoned to death

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
Has she been even asked? Anything this OP posts is suspect.
According to the article she has been asked twice since the Brunei story broke and has refused to respond.
How many times have all the other members of Congress been asked? Have they responded?
So you are not disputing that Omar refused to condemn the stoning of gays.

Again...what did all the other members of Congress say? How many of them condemned gays being stoned to death?
Does not compute, fool. Read my post on that exact topic and stop derailing the thread.
I am not derailing...I am asking what did all the other members of Congress say when asked if they condemned Dubai's anti-gay policy. Did they condemn it?
In other words you are conceding that Omar has refused to condemn the execution of gays.
No...I'm asking how many other members of Congress have been asked the same question and what was their responses.

I've been searching and having found anything anywhere that tells us what other members of Congress said when they were asked the same question as Omar was. Maybe someone else's Google-foo is better than mine and can find something.

Again...what did all the other members of Congress say? How many of them condemned gays being stoned to death?
Does not compute, fool. Read my post on that exact topic and stop derailing the thread.
I am not derailing...I am asking what did all the other members of Congress say when asked if they condemned Dubai's anti-gay policy. Did they condemn it?
In other words you are conceding that Omar has refused to condemn the execution of gays.
No...I'm asking how many other members of Congress have been asked the same question and what was their responses.
So you won't condemn her for refusing to condemn stoning gays?

I've been searching and having found anything anywhere that tells us what other members of Congress said when they were asked the same question as Omar was. Maybe someone else's Google-foo is better than mine and can find something.
Omar wants you hit with rocks until you're dead.

And you can't even condemn her for it.

You know, it's really okay if you say she's wrong for wanting you dead. You won't burst into flames or anything. Promise!

Republicans claim that they want to see bad things happen to gays because Republicans follow the Bible.

And yet, they follow a p*rn star president who is a serial adulterer and lies with every single sentence he speaks.
For the p*rn star president, the 10 Commandments are a bucket list.

So there has to be some other reason why Republicans hate gay people. I’m guessing it’s because the gay people are smart and talented and Republicans are not. Republicans want to be gay people.

You know, it's really okay if you say she's wrong for wanting you dead. You won't burst into flames or anything. Promise!
Why not? It`s in the Bible.
15 Important Bible Verses About Stoning To Death

You can't condemn Omar, either.

Why do you want gay people dead?

You can't condemn Omar, either.

Why do you want gay people dead?
Let me know when she kills or attempts to kill a gay person. How many of you condemned congressman King of Iowa for his white supremacist shit or Trump for spitting on POWS and Gold Star families?

Why is it that it appears that she was the only one asked? I would condemn my own Congressman...indicted Duncan Hunter....but was he even asked? If not, why not?

Who was asked about the stoning of gays by Islam? And of those asked who said it was okay?
Omar won't say a word about it, and you are defending her?

Do other gays know you don't give a crap about them?

So you are saying she is as bad as conservative christians like trumps pal roy moore?

roy moore wants to criminalize gays (and has contemplated the need for execution!)
Maybe you think we just take what you say on faith. We don't.

:link:……………..:link:

Why is it that it appears that she was the only one asked? I would condemn my own Congressman...indicted Duncan Hunter....but was he even asked? If not, why not?
Presumably because everyone in Congress is on the record opposing the stoning of gays.

Everyone but Omar, it looks like.

But you still refuse to condemn Omar.

Let me know when she kills or attempts to kill a gay person.
How about if we let you know when she refuses to denounce the killing of gays?

How many of you condemned congressman King of Iowa for his white supremacist shit or Trump for spitting on POWS and Gold Star families?
Start a thread about it. Don't try to derail this issue with your sad whataboutisms.

Forum List

Back