Omar refuses to condnem gays being stoned to death

Why is it that it appears that she was the only one asked? I would condemn my own Congressman...indicted Duncan Hunter....but was he even asked? If not, why not?
Presumably because everyone in Congress is on the record opposing the stoning of gays.

Everyone but Omar, it looks like.
Presumably? How about we ask for sure? Or are you only asking one Congresscritter? My Congressman, Duncan Hunter, hasn't condemned Dubai either.

Presumably? How about we ask for sure?
Because no one can credibly claim Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul, etc. might not abhor Islam stoning gays to death.
Your game playing is stupid. No one is stopping you from asking any Congress person their position on the matter.

Or are you only asking one Congresscritter? My Congressman, Duncan Hunter, hasn't condemned Dubai either.
I don't know how or when Omar was first asked to comment on the matter and neither do you. But the first hijab wearing member of Congress in US history seems like a natural person to ask about her position on the matter.

Are you that stupid or just pretending you are?

She's on the record for saying it's ok? Link her saying that, please.
No, you are on the record covering for Omar and therefore, you are okay with smashing people's skulls in for being gay.

She's on the record ducking the issue and not saying anything and her silence speaks volumes.
You wouldn't see Barry Obama ducking the issue. He isn't that tone deaf and stupid.

Last edited:
Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
And Democrats love her because she IS anti-American/anti-Israel..

Let me know when she kills or attempts to kill a gay person.
How about if we let you know when she refuses to denounce the killing of gays?

How many of you condemned congressman King of Iowa for his white supremacist shit or Trump for spitting on POWS and Gold Star families?
Start a thread about it. Don't try to derail this issue with your sad whataboutisms.
This is about Congress people being asked if they condemn Dubai and it's anti-gay policy, right? That is what I am talking (asking) about. No derailment on my part.

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
And Democrats love her because she IS anti-American/anti-Israel..
I wouldn't say "love her"....why would you use such extreme language?

So you are saying she is as bad as conservative christians like trumps pal roy moore?

roy moore wants to criminalize gays (and has contemplated the need for execution!)
Maybe you think we just take what you say on faith. We don't.

:link:……………..:link:

I think that conservatives like you are LOW INFORMATION, BIASED, rather IGNORANT, full of IRRATIONAL HATREDS, illogical and hypocritical.

I think that no matter what FACTS I provide your extreme hate and bias will cause you to ignore those facts and just keep embracing your irrational hatreds and biases.

Roy Moore (fact) believes gays should be arrested

Googling it is much easier and quicker than demanding it from me.

be a man

google it.

"roy moore arrest gays"

go ahead.....

I am as appalled at DEMS who do not denounce attacks on gays as I am at REPUBS.
Why would you be appalled at Republicans ? For what ? :confused-84: :dunno:

republicans like Roy Moore who believes HIS bible should be the law of the land and that Homosexuals should be criminalized (because HIS bible says so)

republicans like trump who supported Moore and endorsed Moore when he ran for Alabama state senator

republicans like the MILLIONS who voted for roy moore

republicans like the ones on message boards who DEMAND OUTRAGE from "liberals" when a MUSLIM DEM refuses to denouce MUSLIMS who endorse murdering gays yet say nothing when a conservative republican does it.

republicans like the ones who keep demanding that I DENOUNCE dems who accept muslim anti-gay violence (and I HAVE denounced them) but want me to shut up about repubs who accept/promote anti-gay violence.

This is about Congress people being asked if they condemn Dubai and it's anti-gay policy, right?
N0! That's not right. Learn to read or learn to start telling the truth, one or the other,

That is what I am talking (asking) about. No derailment on my part.
Of course you are trying to shift the focus away from Omar and towards Dubai. You are as transparent as Saran Wrap.

She's on the record for saying it's ok? Link her saying that, please.
No, you are on the record covering for Omar and therefore, you are okay with smashing people's skulls in for being gay.

She's on the record ducking the issue and not saying anything and her silence speaks volumes.
You wouldn't see Barry Obama ducking the issue. He isn't that tone deaf and stupid.
No, I am not on record for covering for anyone.....unless you also wish to admit that you are covering for ALL those Congresscritters who have not said anything about Dubai and it's anti-gay policy. Are you covering for all of them?

This is about Congress people being asked if they condemn Dubai and it's anti-gay policy, right?
N0! That's not right. Learn to read or learn to start telling the truth, one or the other,

That is what I am talking (asking) about. No derailment on my part.
Of course you are trying to shift the focus away from Omar and towards Dubai. You are as transparent as Saran Wrap.
"toward Dubai"? Isn't that the country with the extreme anti-gay policy? Are you covering for THEM now?

So you are saying she is as bad as conservative christians like trumps pal roy moore?

roy moore wants to criminalize gays (and has contemplated the need for execution!)
Maybe you think we just take what you say on faith. We don't.

:link:……………..:link:

I think that conservatives like you are LOW INFORMATION, BIASED, rather IGNORANT, full of IRRATIONAL HATREDS, illogical and hypocritical.

I think that no matter what FACTS I provide your extreme hate and bias will cause you to ignore those facts and just keep embracing your irrational hatreds and biases.

Roy Moore (fact) believes gays should be arrested

Googling it is much easier and quicker than demanding it from me.

be a man

google it.

"roy moore arrest gays"

go ahead.....
Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal' - CNNPolitics

No, I am not on record for covering for anyone.....unless you also wish to admit that you are covering for ALL those Congresscritters who have not said anything about Dubai and it's anti-gay policy. Are you covering for all of them?
They aren't the issue of this thread no matter how hard you try to make it so.
You could start a thread of your own all about Dubai but instead you choose to obstruct and derail this thread. Your failure to do so is noted.

You say you aren't on the record covering for anyone but your repeated posts here demonstrate you are.
And you are too dishonest to admit it. I have to say you are a real deceitful shitbag, with all due deference.

They aren't the issue of this thread no matter how hard you try to make it so.
You could start a thread of your own all about Dubai but instead you choose to obstruct and derail this thread. Your failure to do so is noted.

You say you aren't on the record covering for anyone but your repeated posts here demonstrate you are.
And you are too dishonest to admit it. I have to say you are a real deceitful shitbag, with all due deference.

Uganda

4/5's christian

Again...what did all the other members of Congress say? How many of them condemned gays being stoned to death?
Does not compute, fool. Read my post on that exact topic and stop derailing the thread.
I am not derailing...I am asking what did all the other members of Congress say when asked if they condemned Dubai's anti-gay policy. Did they condemn it?
In other words you are conceding that Omar has refused to condemn the execution of gays.
Perhaps she should belong to the GOP?

She wants to protect Muslim traditions just like a good Muslim is supposed to do. That is why she has no business being part of our government. The year is 2019 not 719. And this is not a Muslim country, it's America.
Unfortunately for that, anyone who gets voted in has a place in our government, just like the classless, amoral, unethical, incurious child President.

republicans like Roy Moore who believes HIS bible should be the law of the land and that Homosexuals should be criminalized (because HIS bible says so)

republicans like trump who supported Moore and endorsed Moore when he ran for Alabama state senator

republicans like the MILLIONS who voted for roy moore

republicans like the ones on message boards who DEMAND OUTRAGE from "liberals" when a MUSLIM DEM refuses to denouce MUSLIMS who endorse murdering gays yet say nothing when a conservative republican does it.

republicans like the ones who keep demanding that I DENOUNCE dems who accept muslim anti-gay violence (and I HAVE denounced them) but want me to shut up about repubs who accept/promote anti-gay violence.

1. "republicans like Roy Moore..." - no evidence presented

2. "republicans like trump who supported Moore..." - no evidence presented as to why they should NOT have supported Moore.

3. "republicans like the MILLIONS who voted for roy moore" - no evidence presented as to why they should NOT have voted for Moore.

4. "yet say nothing when a conservative republican does it." - no evidence presented

5. "repubs who accept/promote anti-gay violence" - no evidence presented

WHAT "repubs who accept/promote anti-gay violence" ? WHO ? WHERE ? WHEN ? HOW ?

Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ? .. to be "appalled" at ?

Forum List

Back