Omar refuses to condnem gays being stoned to death

According to the Daily Wire..........
Yes. Where is your proof they have lied about Omar refusing comment on homosexual killings by Islam?

Of course you have zero proof! Political ideology before the truth once again. And of course as an amoral
apologist for the left you really don't care, do you.

I am as appalled at DEMS who do not denounce attacks on gays as I am at REPUBS.
Very well but do not claim Roy Moore has endorsed or contemplated killing gays in the U.S.
Even though you didn't research your statement I did and the closest I can come to confirming your claim is CNN saying Moore appeared on the radio program of a pastor who is alleged to have advocated killing gays at some point.

That's hardly the same thing as hanging that comment on Moore unless you believe in guilt by association.

Holy hell.

The OP doesn't give a shit where Omar stands on the Brunei laws, in fact it's amazing he doesn't support her given his hate for homosexuals. His faux interest in her stance merely serves as a means by which he can smear his political opponents.

Just look at his support of Odium's post...

I agree with her. The one thing I agreed with ISIS on as well.

OP thanked this post. That's all anyone needs to know.

Yes. Where is your proof they have lied about Omar refusing comment on homosexual killings by Islam?

Of course you have zero proof! Political ideology before the truth once again. And of course as an amoral

At least conservative christians are HONEST about their desire to kill gays.....

They aren't afraid to hide their hate

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
They brought her in to confuse everyone. To remove everyone from off of the real subject. While everyone have their eyes on these nuts. That they are getting rid of their evidence.

So you are saying she is as bad as conservative christians like trumps pal roy moore?

roy moore wants to criminalize gays (and has contemplated the need for execution!)

and trump endorsed him for US senate!

and millions of conservatives voted for him!

So....are you saying that muslims who want to kill gays are just as bad as christians who want the same thing?
Pure bullshit!
Deflecting to Roy Moore and your lie that he "contemplated" the need for execution of gays (cite that contemplation)
so as to draw attention away from what's happening in Brunei and elsewhere in Islam, that Omar refuses to discuss,
is pure cowardice and dishonest as it gets.

You people are pathetic.

so we can ONLY discuss MUSLIMS who want to execute gays?

we can't mention conservatives who want to do likewise?

Roy Moore said he believed homosexuality should be illegal and he thought that execution would be in keeping with his christian bible and would save money (no long term incarceration)

Trump endorsed him for US state Senate

He almost won.

I AM APPALLED at ANY DEMOCRAT who does NOT DENOUNCE islamic hatred and discrimination against gays (or anyone)

I DENOUNCE ANY DEMOCRAT who does NOT DENOUNCE this behavior.

Unlike conservatives who vote for christians who agree with muslims.

Has she been even asked? Anything this OP posts is suspect.
Did you read the OP source? Omar's office has been asked to comment on the issue.
"According to The Daily Wire, Omar’s office refused to respond to multiple requests by them on these issues. Since she’s so hell bent on pointing out things she calls “Human Rights Violations,” wouldn’t you think she would be willing to condemn death by stoning of those that are homosexual?"

Your deflection shields are weak. Time to get new ones, shill.
You are free to find, if you can, her responses to any of these questions.

Meanwhile, if memory serves, you are a lesbian, are you not?

How does it make you feel that the woman you're defending has no objection to you being stoned to death for your sexuality?

Roy Moore said he believed homosexuality should be illegal and he thought that execution would be in keeping with his christian bible and would save money (no long term incarceration)

He almost won.

I AM APPALLED at ANY DEMOCRAT who does NOT DENOUNCE islamic hatred and discrimination against gays (or anyone)

Ilhan Omar is a member of Congress in the United States of America . Roy Moore is not. Duhhh...

What Omar thinks and says, or will not say, is infinitely more important than what private citizen Roy Moore believes. It is Trump's duty as the head of the republican party, even though much of the party consists of Never Trumper globalists, to support republican candidates even though they may not reflect his personal views on all subjects.

If you want to try to make the case for Donald Trump believing that gays should be executed I invite you to try. It would be entertaining.

How about all the other Members of Congress when they were asked? What did they all say?

How about all the other Members of Congress when they were asked? What did they all say?
Got me. What did they all say?

Stop being such a shitty advocate for the anti American left. It's embarrassing.

Ilhan Omar is a devout hijab wearing Muslim member of Congress and as such her comments on issues like this (even when she refuses to make a comment) are significant.

What some House member from South Dakota (or wherever) thinks of it all is significantly less important. Fuck off with your disingenuous blather.
Since no other House member has said executing gays for disgracing Islamic law is a good thing we can assume they all disagree with Omar who refuses to comment at all.

He almost won.

Ilhan Omar is a member of Congress in the United States of America . Roy Moore is not. Duhhh...

What Omar thinks and says, or will not say, is infinitely more important than what private citizen Roy Moore believes. It is Trump's duty as the head of the republican party, even though much of the party consists of Never Trumper globalists, to support republican candidates even though they may not reflect his personal views on all subjects.

If you want to try to make the case for Donald Trump believing that gays should be executed I invite you to try. It would be entertaining.

I stand by what I said; the facts.

Roy Moore IS an extremist christian who DOES BELIEVE that gays should be criminalized.

He WAS supported and endorsed by trump.

MILLIONS of conservatives voted for him and he barely lost the Alabama US senate race.

THOSE are the facts.

Even on this board there are conservatives STATING they agree with the policy of homosexual discrimination and extermination.

Any DEM who does NOT denounce this type of behavior is a dangerous piece of shit.

As is any REPUB.

And any conservative who IGORES conservative christian republicans who AGREE with muslims on this issue while CONSTANTLY DEMANDING that LIBS denounce any DEMOCRAT who refuses to speak out on this issue is worse than trump

I have adressed the issues here;

this MUSLIM DEM is a piece of shit.
as is any CHRISTIAN REPUB who also endorses similar behavior.

Stop being such a shitty advocate for the anti American left. It's embarrassing.

Ilhan Omar is a devout hijab wearing Muslim member of Congress and as such her comments on issues like this (even when she refuses to make a comment) are significant.

What some House member from South Dakota (or wherever) thinks of it all is significantly less important. Fuck off with your disingenuous blather.
Since no other House member has said executing gays for disgracing Islamic law is a good thing we can assume they all disagree with Omar who refuses to comment at all.
Again...what did all the other members of Congress say? How many of them condemned gays being stoned to death?

Again...what did all the other members of Congress say? How many of them condemned gays being stoned to death?

They don't care that REPUBS and CONS say these things.

He almost won.

I stand by what I said; the facts.

Roy Moore IS an extremist christian who DOES BELIEVE that gays should be criminalized.

He WAS supported and endorsed by trump.

MILLIONS of conservatives voted for him and he barely lost the Alabama US senate race.

THOSE are the facts.

Even on this board there are conservatives STATING they agree with the policy of homosexual discrimination and extermination.

Any DEM who does NOT denounce this type of behavior is a dangerous piece of shit.

As is any REPUB.

And any conservative who IGORES conservative christian republicans who AGREE with muslims on this issue while CONSTANTLY DEMANDING that LIBS denounce any DEMOCRAT who refuses to speak out on this issue is worse than trump

I have adressed the issues here;

this MUSLIM DEM is a piece of shit.
as is any CHRISTIAN REPUB who also endorses similar behavior.
I'd like to know what Devin Nunes said when asked about Dubai's policy. And Jim Jordan. And all members of Congress....did they condemn Dubai when asked?

Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
According to the article she has been asked twice since the Brunei story broke and has refused to respond.

Does not compute, fool. Read my post on that exact topic and stop derailing the thread.
I am not derailing...I am asking what did all the other members of Congress say when asked if they condemned Dubai's anti-gay policy. Did they condemn it?

According to the article she has been asked twice since the Brunei story broke and has refused to respond.
How many times have all the other members of Congress been asked? Have they responded?

Does not compute, fool. Read my post on that exact topic and stop derailing the thread.
I am not derailing...I am asking what did all the other members of Congress say when asked if they condemned Dubai's anti-gay policy. Did they condemn it?
In other words you are conceding that Omar has refused to condemn the execution of gays.

Forum List

Back