OMG My man on the hill Grassley is releasing a memo AND criminal recommendations

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking whooooooooooooooo! My old hero on the hill has done a kick ass job and now this.

With Graham.

Another document — an eight-page criminal referral filed with the Justice Department by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) — is also part of the GOP case.

While the FBI has been protesting the release of the Nunes memo, it has been working behind the scenes to vet a version of the Grassley-Graham memo, which is expected to be released in redacted form soon. The FBI is also seeking redactions to the Nunes memo, though it is not clear the White House or congressional Republicans will agree to them.

On January 5th, Senate Judiciary Chair Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sent a letter to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray demanding they investigate if Christopher Steele lied to federal authorities.

The letter was the first criminal referral from Congress.

It is being reported that several memos will be released and the worst is yet to come."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It was released so someone could say I told you so, yet no one is saying anything about making it impossible to do it again..

it was sent a month ago and means nothing

just like the memo devin the dummy put out

The first criminal refferal was at the beginning of January. New memo is forthcoming from Grassley and Graham. Do try to keep up to speed.

Good.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant. It also helps evaporate the murky waters of the swamp.

Now, we need to make sure the corrupt Rs swing too.

Burn that motherfucker down, bitches.

One thing is crystal clear- Corruption is rampant in the DOJ.

That's right, smel, nothing means anything until its time to start stringing up these liberal traitorous fucks, kick the chair out from under them and watch them SWING. Then a whole lot of those traitorous PIGS are gonna be sayin' OINK. But then, you were one of the people who said the memo would never even be released which makes you 0-12. OINK.

The Memo is a total bust. It doesn’t help Trump st all. If anything it proves there’s no conspiracy against Trump by the FBI.

The Memo is a total bust. It doesn’t help Trump st all. If anything it proves there’s no conspiracy against Trump by the FBI.
What?

The memo is not conclusive proof of anything, but to say it does nothing or even proves there was no conspiracy is fantasy, neveneverland thinking.

It does expose some shit.

The ball is in the dems court to state their specific complaints about the memo. The Rs will then be forced to release the underlying intel.

I thought Releasing The Memo was Political Armaggedon?

Now the exact same people who said The Memo was a threat to National Security is saying it is a Nothing Burger.

The very same people who btw, Fought against having The Memo Released and Fought for The Dossier to be made Public!

Really? The FBI gets a FISA warrant to spy on Trump by lying to the Judge and this is a nothing burger?

:lmao:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I thought you said this would destroy the country, be a threat to National Security, and would be an attack on America and The FBI and represented Political Armageddon?

It proved The FBI Colluded with Russia to stop Trump from taking office on behalf of Clinton & Obama.

But it’s now a nothing burger?

Part 2 the memo that devin the dummy put out proves fruit of the poisonous tree. :)

It proved nothing at all.

That's right, smel, nothing means anything until its time to start stringing up these liberal traitorous fucks, kick the chair out from under them and watch them SWING. Then a whole lot of those traitorous PIGS are gonna be sayin' OINK. But then, you were one of the people who said the memo would never even be released which makes you 0-12. OINK.

i never said that. i did say it's a big fat nothing, which of course is what it is

i'm too smart to underestimate the stupidity of devin the dummy.

or you

Part 2 the memo that devin the dummy put out proves fruit of the poisonous tree. :)

It proved nothing at all.

If you lie to get the warrant it means the tree has been poisoned. All evidence is therefore FRUIT OF THE POISONOUS TREE.

Illegal evidence baby.

keep repeating that

i'm sure it's comforting

Good.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant. It also helps evaporate the murky waters of the swamp.

Now, we need to make sure the corrupt Rs swing too.

Burn that motherfucker down, bitches.

I was always promised by Al Gore that DC would be under water by now.

So I did my part, I ate a can of baked beans every day, drove a SUV, and started a camp fire every opportunity I got and nothing. It's still there!

Forum List

Back