OMG - Rand Paul wants to cut welfare for mothers after so many kids

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals will now scream RACISM since blacks are ten times as likely as whites to be on welfare.

?Enough is enough?: Rand Paul suggests cutting benefits for unwed mothers with too many kids | The Raw Story

January 26, 2014 9:30 EST

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) suggested the possibility of cutting government benefits for unwed mothers who have multiple children.

“Maybe we have to say ‘enough’s enough, you shouldn’t be having kids after a certain amount,’” said Paul, who opposes legal abortion and has criticized the federal health care law’s contraception mandate as a violation of religious and economic liberty.

“I don’t know how you do all that because then it’s tough to tell a woman with four kids that she’s got a fifth kid we’re not going to give her any more money,” Paul said. “But we have to figure out how to get that message through because that is part of the answer. Some of that’s not coming from government. It needs to come from ministers and people in the community and parents and grandparents to convince our kids to do something different.”

The conservative senator said communities or families should be responsible for the prevention of unplanned or unwanted pregnancy, but he said government policies could discourage unwed mothers from having additional children.

“Married with kids versus unmarried with kids is the difference between living in poverty and not,” Paul said.

U.S. Census Bureau data back his claim, showing that 30.9 percent of families led by a single mother were living in poverty in 2012, compared to 6.3 percent of families led by a married couple and 16.4 percent of families led by a single father.

That final paragraph is interesting. Twice as many single mothers as single fathers are on welfare!! Women are so helpless.

yeh cuz dat nex baby be bringin me sum mo govt cheese and leroy say he can knock me up agin if I gib him mah ebit card so he cans by som crack an sheet.

OMG - Rand Paul wants to cut welfare for mothers after so many kids
Once again Paul, the OP, and those who agree with him succeed only in exhibiting their ignorance, as such a provision has been in place since 1996.

The evidence continues to mount that ignorance and stupidity are prerequisites for being a conservative.

Liberals will now scream RACISM since blacks are ten times as likely as whites to be on welfare.

?Enough is enough?: Rand Paul suggests cutting benefits for unwed mothers with too many kids | The Raw Story

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) suggested the possibility of cutting government benefits for unwed mothers who have multiple children.

“Maybe we have to say ‘enough’s enough, you shouldn’t be having kids after a certain amount,’” said Paul, who opposes legal abortion and has criticized the federal health care law’s contraception mandate as a violation of religious and economic liberty.

“I don’t know how you do all that because then it’s tough to tell a woman with four kids that she’s got a fifth kid we’re not going to give her any more money,” Paul said. “But we have to figure out how to get that message through because that is part of the answer. Some of that’s not coming from government. It needs to come from ministers and people in the community and parents and grandparents to convince our kids to do something different.”

The conservative senator said communities or families should be responsible for the prevention of unplanned or unwanted pregnancy, but he said government policies could discourage unwed mothers from having additional children.

“Married with kids versus unmarried with kids is the difference between living in poverty and not,” Paul said.

U.S. Census Bureau data back his claim, showing that 30.9 percent of families led by a single mother were living in poverty in 2012, compared to 6.3 percent of families led by a married couple and 16.4 percent of families led by a single father.
Perfect! Absolutely perfect!!!! Let's punish the children for the sins of their mother. Why don't we just arrest the mother and put her and her children into a woman's prison somewhere. We could make sure no men work or are allowed into that prison. Or better, we could forcible sterilize the mother. As I recall the Third Reich had pretty good success with this program.

Last edited:
yeh cuz dat nex baby be bringin me sum mo govt cheese and leroy say he can knock me up agin if I gib him mah ebit card so he cans by som crack an sheet.

I agree in theory with Rand: something has to be done.

In relation to your comment: eight as many white women are on welfare as black women.

In relation to your comment: eight as many white women are on welfare as black women.

yeah, and they speak the same language of ghetto gutter talk. so my comment applies to them as well. its not racial, jake. I know you want it to be, but its not.

Perfect! Absolutely perfect!!!! Let's punish the children for the sins of their mother. Why don't we just arrest the mother and put her and her children into a woman's prison somewhere. We could make sure no men work or are allowed into that prison. Or better, we could forcible sterilize the mother. As I recall the Third Reich had pretty good success with this program.

If the mother was told there would be no more loot for extra kids, maybe she would use birth control and there would be no kids to "punish".

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Great idea.
Have as many kids as you want...as long as you can take care of them.
You want to have kids you can't support that should end..Taxpayers should be able to have a say in that.

Tell us again how people like you are not racists. Oh, and by the way, could I be included on your "list of idiots." You see the list as an insult. I see it as a list of intelligent people who do not think like you. The only idiot I see is the person making the list. Being included on your the list would be a great honor to me or anyone with a functioning brain.
redfish's current list of idiots:
my ignore list of idiots:
lone laugher
Mr shaman
candycorn
truthmatters

yeah, and they speak the same language of ghetto gutter talk. so my comment applies to them as well. its not racial, jake. I know you want it to be, but its not.

Yup, it is racial, cause you still eat that cheese.

Margaret Sanger would be so disappointed that these women aren't taking advantage of the opportunity to visit their local Planned Parenthood clinic...they were her inspiration.

If the mother was told there would be no more loot for extra kids, maybe she would use birth control and there would be no kids to "punish".

Isn't that closing the barn door after the horses have left. How about this, what if the government provided birth control to the potential mother BEFORE she has the unwanted children. That seems like a good idea to me but if I am not mistaken huckabee doesn't think Uncle Sugar should be providing birth control to those who need it most. Bottom line is you don't want to give out birth control, you don't want abortions, and you don't want woman to have sex. Isn't this a little illogical? It is kind of like saying, I don't want you to swim, I don't want you to float, and I don't want you to drown.

Margaret Sanger would be so disappointed that these women aren't taking advantage of the opportunity to visit their local Planned Parenthood clinic...they were her inspiration.

Sanger was indeed for informed contraceptive options.

She would have fit well into the far right fascist eugenics programs of Europe.

Sanger was indeed for informed contraceptive options.

She would have fit well into the far right fascist eugenics programs of Europe.

She has her own special place in history...with the American Progressives.

Isn't that closing the barn door after the horses have left. How about this, what if the government provided birth control to the potential mother BEFORE she has the unwanted children. That seems like a good idea to me but if I am not mistaken huckabee doesn't think Uncle Sugar should be providing birth control to those who need it most. Bottom line is you don't want to give out birth control, you don't want abortions, and you don't want woman to have sex. Isn't this a little illogical? It is kind of like saying, I don't want you to swim, I don't want you to float, and I don't want you to drown.

If the mother knew 4 kids was the limit, maybe she would do the smart thing and use some of the welfare money to buy rubbers herself. Then she wouldn't have any more horses to leave the barn door open for.

Forum List

Back