OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery

You do realize that if Moore did sign the yearbook- that means he knew her well enough to sign her yearbook- which establishes a connection- and would mean that Moore is lying.

Shrug. I've signed books and programs for scads of people I don't know. It means nothing.

How many high school yearbooks have you signed for someone you don't know?

One would have to look at why Moore was signing yearbooks. He certainly wasn't a student. For example, as a guest dignitary, I suspect he signed several.
So now the story is that he did sign it?

Various scenarios are floating around the thread. This is but one. Since Alred won't release the yearbook for analysis, we'll likely never know.

The one guarantee in the mix is that these women will vanish after the election.
Depends on whether Creepy Roy vanishes

One would have to look at why Moore was signing yearbooks. He certainly wasn't a student. For example, as a guest dignitary, I suspect he signed several.

A guest dignitary? Holy fuck how did you come up with that? Or was that in the GOP email talking points for the day?

Why was he signing yearbooks?

Because he was a 32 year old perv that was trying to get into the pants of the 14-16 year olds.

I'll rephrase. At what location was he signing yearbooks?

We know this one was signed at the Olde Hickory House BBQ

You do realize that if Moore did sign the yearbook- that means he knew her well enough to sign her yearbook- which establishes a connection- and would mean that Moore is lying.

Shrug. I've signed books and programs for scads of people I don't know. It means nothing.

So now the story is that he did sign it?

Various scenarios are floating around the thread. This is but one. Since Alred won't release the yearbook for analysis, we'll likely never know.

The one guarantee in the mix is that these women will vanish after the election.

No they won't. These women will be in 60% of the ads for the Dems next year. They will be even more vocal and prominent than they are now.

You were asking that question to a "star". That's the only way to sign "scads" of books and programs. They were autographs, obviously.
Signing autographs - the work of "stars".

Still trying to get this thread back to the topic- Moore's bizarre opinion that America was at its best with families when there was slavery in America.

That’s not what he said at all. It’s a lie.
Actually, that is what he said

That’s a lie. He said quite clearly: “Despite the fact that we had slavery.” Very big difference there. Are you illiterate or just lying?

You were asking that question to a "star". That's the only way to sign "scads" of books and programs. They were autographs, obviously.

Still trying to get this thread back to the topic- Moore's bizarre opinion that America was at its best with families when there was slavery in America.

That’s a lie. He said quite clearly: “Despite the fact that we had slavery.” Very big difference there. Are you illiterate or just lying?

Why must you lie, for chrissakes?

Wrong. His exact quote was:

"I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

It was ignorant or racist or both. Slavery tore families apart like nothing in America ever has or ever will.

That is quite a big "despite"

Despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic had a lovely voyage

It's hard to believe now, that there ever was a time when black families were strong and black men actually wanted to parent their children and be husbands. Did it take slavery to squeeze that out of them because they sure lost it today.

The simple insanity of someone saying that America was only great in the antebellum era (lol look it up tards) is only exceeded by the insanity of those here who are zealously defending that proclamation.

It's one level of stupidity for Moore to believe what he believes, but it's 100 times more stupid not to have the sense to keep it to himself.

This thread / the OP, again, is a reminder of how Snowflakes have to lie and twist the truth in order to attack Conservatives...

The simple insanity of someone saying that America was only great in the antebellum era (lol look it up tards) is only exceeded by the insanity of those here who are zealously defending that proclamation.
Shows the Minstrel mentality of Roy Moore

Just stop, idiot. No one believes anything you say. Dismissed.

That’s a lie. He said quite clearly:Very big difference there. Are you illiterate or just lying?

I have his quote. Would you like to reaffirm for the record that he said “Despite the fact that we had slavery.”

Wrong. His exact quote was:

"I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

It was ignorant or racist or both. Slavery tore families apart like nothing in America ever has or ever will.

“Even though we had slavery.”

Can you read, dipshit?

That is quite a big "despite"

Despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic had a lovely voyage

Not even the same thing idiot. He’s talking about family. The slavery could have been left out as it wasn’t relevant to his point. He added it because he knew as he said that that the left would jump all over it. The iceberg certainly is relevant to the Titanic.

Just how stupid are you?

That’s a lie. He said quite clearly:Very big difference there. Are you illiterate or just lying?

I have his quote. Would you like to reaffirm for the record that he said “Despite the fact that we had slavery.”

He said: “even though we had slavery”. Same fucking thing idiot.

Why am I surprised? This is the same guy who, as an adult, chased teenage girls, then married and has had intimate relations with a woman, and who then turned around and publicly denigrated his wife and all other women by saying that they should not run for public because they don't have a penis. This country is becoming just too bizarre. How can a person publicly insult the person with whom one has an intimate relationship?

The question still unanswered:

If the yearbook was actually signed by Moore, then it’s pretty damning evidence. Why won’t Gloria Allred allow it to be examined by experts?

Forum List

Back