OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery

Still trying to get this thread back to the topic- Moore's bizarre opinion that America was at its best with families when there was slavery in America.

That’s not what he said at all. It’s a lie.
Actually, that is what he said

That’s a lie. He said quite clearly: “Despite the fact that we had slavery.” Very big difference there. Are you illiterate or just lying?

Wrong. His exact quote was:

"I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

It was ignorant or racist or both. Slavery tore families apart like nothing in America ever has or ever will.

“Even though we had slavery.”

Can you read, dipshit?

I can read, you had the quote wrong. It was still an ignorant or racist or both thing to say.

America was not it's greatest when people were property.

The question still unanswered:

If the yearbook was actually signed by Moore, then it’s pretty damning evidence. Why won’t Gloria Allred allow it to be examined by experts?

Get your news from more than one source why don't you?

"I formally requested that those committees conduct a hearing within the next two weeks regarding the accusations made by the five women who alleged that they were victims of Roy Moore when they were teenagers," Allred said in a statement. "In the event that either or both Committees agree to conduct our requested hearing, then we would agree to have the original yearbook examined by an independent expert or experts who would obtain exemplars of Mr. Moore’s handwriting during the period in question and compare that handwriting to that contained in the yearbook."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ow-yearbook-to-be-examined-if-moore-testifies

The Congressional Committee conducts hearings of misconduct of officials while in office. Why should they change their criteria because of this has been lawyer?

Still trying to get this thread back to the topic- Moore's bizarre opinion that America was at its best with families when there was slavery in America.

That’s a lie. He said quite clearly: “Despite the fact that we had slavery.” Very big difference there. Are you illiterate or just lying?
That is quite a big "despite"

Despite hitting an iceberg, the Titanic had a lovely voyage

Not even the same thing idiot. He’s talking about family. The slavery could have been left out as it wasn’t relevant to his point. He added it because he knew as he said that that the left would jump all over it. The iceberg certainly is relevant to the Titanic.

Just how stupid are you?
Family?
Like those families that relied on slaves?
Like slave families that were broken up or had the wife raped?

What was so great about 1850 families?

It's still not an admission of collusion dumbass.

Nor is the one woman's admission that one part of the yearbook was written by her- an admission of forgery- nor of course is it an admission of collusion with the other 8 women.

Well, since Allred won't release the yearbook to an independent source for analysis, one can easily assume that Moore signed the yearbook, and the accuser wrote the rest.

As for the other eight, they have no more proof than the first.

You do realize that if Moore did sign the yearbook- that means he knew her well enough to sign her yearbook- which establishes a connection- and would mean that Moore is lying.

Shrug. I've signed books and programs for scads of people I don't know. It means nothing.

How many high school yearbooks have you signed for someone you don't know?

a better question is how many yearbooks do 30 year old men sign if they aren't the kid's teacher?

If the yearbook was actually signed by Moore, then it’s pretty damning evidence. Why won’t Gloria Allred allow it to be examined by experts?

"I formally requested that those committees conduct a hearing within the next two weeks regarding the accusations made by the five women who alleged that they were victims of Roy Moore when they were teenagers," Allred said in a statement. "In the event that either or both Committees agree to conduct our requested hearing, then we would agree to have the original yearbook examined by an independent expert or experts who would obtain exemplars of Mr. Moore’s handwriting during the period in question and compare that handwriting to that contained in the yearbook."

Lawyer: Congress can examine yearbook if hearings are held on Moore accusations
What is Roy Moore afraid of?

"I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

It was ignorant or racist or both. Slavery tore families apart like nothing in America ever has or ever will.

Can you read, dipshit?

I can read, you had the quote wrong. It was still an ignorant or racist or both thing to say.

There’s a difference between sounding th letters into words and being literate. Apparently though you can read the sentences, you can’t understand what they say. Sucks to be you.

Shrug. I've signed books and programs for scads of people I don't know. It means nothing.

You were asking that question to a "star". That's the only way to sign "scads" of books and programs. They were autographs, obviously.
Signing autographs - the work of "stars".

usually, if you hear someone say something you say "oh, ok, he said that".

except for trump morons.

Sorry, you lose. She knows that isn’t going to happen. There’s no reason the refuse without a hearing. She wants the hearing to make a big stink that could screw the election even if it isn’t true.

She’s full of shit. That book is a slam dunk if true, and she’d definately get a hearing if it was.

She’s stalling, there’s no logical reason to refuse. Can you think of one?

Not even the same thing idiot. He’s talking about family. The slavery could have been left out as it wasn’t relevant to his point. He added it because he knew as he said that that the left would jump all over it. The iceberg certainly is relevant to the Titanic.

Just how stupid are you?
Family?

I asked how stupid are you, apparently pretty fucking stupid as always.

Nor is the one woman's admission that one part of the yearbook was written by her- an admission of forgery- nor of course is it an admission of collusion with the other 8 women.

Well, since Allred won't release the yearbook to an independent source for analysis, one can easily assume that Moore signed the yearbook, and the accuser wrote the rest.

You do realize that if Moore did sign the yearbook- that means he knew her well enough to sign her yearbook- which establishes a connection- and would mean that Moore is lying.

a better question is how many yearbooks do 30 year old men sign if they aren't the kid's teacher?

Any one they are asked to sign. Do you really think that Roy Moore held this girl down while he forcibly wrote a note in her yearbook?

Hardly any, which is why it’s likely forged.

What is Roy Moore afraid of?

Hey retard, do actually believe that Roy Moore is the one who determines whether there’s an investigation or not?

The better question is what is Allred hiding.

Any one they are asked to sign. Do you really think that Roy Moore held this girl down while he forcibly wrote a note in her yearbook?

ok idiota. you keep defending child molesters and deriding women who tell the truth about them.

hack.

You were asking that question to a "star". That's the only way to sign "scads" of books and programs. They were autographs, obviously.
Signing autographs - the work of "stars".

usually, if you hear someone say something you say "oh, ok, he said that".

except for trump morons.

Only if you are an illiterate idiot would you say that that was what he said. You know, like you.

ok idiota. you keep defending child molesters and deriding women who tell the truth about them.

hack.

Show proof or shut up, liar.

Just how stupid are you?
Family?

I asked how stupid are you, apparently pretty fucking stupid as always.
You failed to answer the question......what was so great about 1860 families?

You obviously know little of the period

OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery
DQd-oU_X0AA0vHG.jpg

In Alabama, the heart of Trump country, many think he's backing the wrong candidate in Senate race

wow, early 18th century! This guy is something else.
Everyone is spouting that, but that is NOT what Roy Moore said. Not even when you snip just that piece of his speech, it STILL doesn't say that.
I'm puzzled why he feels we need to go back 150 years to find a time when families were strong and our country had direction. For goodness sakes, the Civil War shows we weren't all rowing in the same direction in this country, and families were certainly strong in my parents' time. And no, they weren't born before the Civil War.

Can you read, dipshit?

Think about how intact black families were when there was slavery........of course, to Molester Moore...they don't really count.

Forum List

Back