OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery

Okay- with that I am out of discussing Roy Moore's possible sex abuse of a 14 year old girl.

I will discuss Moore's bizarre claim that America's families were strongest- when America owned slaves.
Certainly stronger than they are today. Even slave families. Look at it this way. The families of slaves could be ripped apart at any moment. Fathers taken from children, children taken from families and sold to strangers. How awful. Can anyone contemplate a worse way of living?

Compared with today. Black men walking out on their women. They don't know who their children are. Women have no idea who impregnated them, they rely on the Slave master, excuse me, the government to feed and clothe them.

At least when these unfortunate people were unfortunate slaves, they wanted their family. Which automatically gives them a stronger family value than they have today.

And of course you have no racial bias in this....oh wait- thats right you are a fucking racist who applauds the slavery of African Americans.

Tipsycatlover
[Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born

It's still not an admission of collusion dumbass.

Nor is the one woman's admission that one part of the yearbook was written by her- an admission of forgery- nor of course is it an admission of collusion with the other 8 women.

Well, since Allred won't release the yearbook to an independent source for analysis, one can easily assume that Moore signed the yearbook, and the accuser wrote the rest.

As for the other eight, they have no more proof than the first.

You do realize that if Moore did sign the yearbook- that means he knew her well enough to sign her yearbook- which establishes a connection- and would mean that Moore is lying.

Shrug. I've signed books and programs for scads of people I don't know. It means nothing.

How many high school yearbooks have you signed for someone you don't know?

Nor is the one woman's admission that one part of the yearbook was written by her- an admission of forgery- nor of course is it an admission of collusion with the other 8 women.

Well, since Allred won't release the yearbook to an independent source for analysis, one can easily assume that Moore signed the yearbook, and the accuser wrote the rest.

You do realize that if Moore did sign the yearbook- that means he knew her well enough to sign her yearbook- which establishes a connection- and would mean that Moore is lying.

Shrug. I've signed books and programs for scads of people I don't know. It means nothing.

You were asking that question to a "star". That's the only way to sign "scads" of books and programs. They were autographs, obviously.
Signing autographs - the work of "stars".

You were asking that question to a "star". That's the only way to sign "scads" of books and programs. They were autographs, obviously.

Still trying to get this thread back to the topic- Moore's bizarre opinion that America was at its best with families when there was slavery in America.

You mean like Flynn's admission gives credence to the widely held belief that the Trump administration colluded with Russia?

No, what did Flynn admit to? Did he admit to colluding? Learn something for once.

clearly you're too stupid to understand what a plea deal is.

just wait till he testifies to his proffer.

Now you are just being stubborn. She forged one part that she admits to, how do we know she didn’t forge it all? The forgery proves she’s dishonest. Is that why Allred won’t let anyone examine it?

No one can answer this simple question: Why won't Allred allow the yearbook to be examined?
I certainly can't- its suspicious as hell.

Of course no one can answer why Trump won't allow his income taxes be examined either.

And that is suspicious as hell.

I can answer that question easily. The reason he won’t is because his accountant advised him not to. He is still under audit.

Did that happen? Yes. Was it commonplace? No.

The Old South plantation idea of slavery depicted in popular books and movies did not generally exist in the South. Most slave owners had few slaves and those slaves worked in the fields or in the homes alongside their owners. Mistreating them made no sense to the owners.

Who exactly was doing all of that to the slaves while the men had gone off to fight in the War or the Northern Aggression?

Sorry Tory .. but it was indeed commonplace. Northern aggression? LoL

Slave Punishments
Slaves Were Often Tortured to Death! Examples…

Edjumucate thyself

Stupidity run amuck!

How about a source not written by some obvious whack job?

Remember "Uncle Tom's Cabin"? It was in reality a work of fiction. The author had never ventured south of northern Kentucky. So what did she base her extensive writing on?
The Internet

Because it gives credence to the widely held belief that it’s all a scam by the democrats.

You mean like Flynn's admission gives credence to the widely held belief that the Trump administration colluded with Russia?

No, what did Flynn admit to? Did he admit to colluding? Learn something for once.

Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI. And Flynn is actually connected to the Trump Administration- he was part of it.

If you want to pretend that this one woman- completely unrelated to any of the other women- somehow taints the rest of them- then Flynn's confession by that standard- clearly taints the honesty of the Trump candidate.

We were talking about collusion. Flynn admitting to lying to the FBI. There's no connection from that to collusion. It doesn't exist. Flynn's admission is irrelevant.

And you were talking about collusion between the women against Moore. The one woman hasn't even admitted to lying- and there is no connection from that to any of the women. This one woman's admission is irrelevant to the other woman's accusations.

Well it would be if you were consistent and not a hypocrite.

Do I really think that Flynn's confession of lying taints the entire Administration- not by itself. But I also don't think that this one woman writing the date and place where Moore signed the yearbook taints the rest of the accusations.

Because I am consistent- and not hypocritical.

Well now that is some nice spinypu have there. I’m not going to bother explaining your massive failure of logic, it’s apparent you aren’t going to anything but lie and spin.

clearly you're too stupid to understand what a plea deal is.

just wait till he testifies to his proffer.

As for the other eight- they have their first hand accounts. You don't have to believe any of them if you don't want to. But there are still 9 first hand accusations by women willing to identify themselves.

I am hoping Moore sues them all. How about you?

Get Moore and these women up on the stand to testify with the threat of perjury.

You are correct in that the yearbook if true, would be a game changer. That’s why it’s significant that she won’t release it.

Still trying to get this thread back to the topic- Moore's bizarre opinion that America was at its best with families when there was slavery in America.

That’s not what he said at all. It’s a lie.

That’s not what he said at all. It’s a lie.
Actually, that is what he said

Did that happen? Yes. Was it commonplace? No.

The Old South plantation idea of slavery depicted in popular books and movies did not generally exist in the South. Most slave owners had few slaves and those slaves worked in the fields or in the homes alongside their owners. Mistreating them made no sense to the owners.

Who exactly was doing all of that to the slaves while the men had gone off to fight in the War or the Northern Aggression?

Sorry Tory .. but it was indeed commonplace. Northern aggression? LoL

Slave Punishments
Slaves Were Often Tortured to Death! Examples…

Edjumucate thyself

Stupidity run amuck!

How about a source not written by some obvious whack job?

Remember "Uncle Tom's Cabin"? It was in reality a work of fiction. The author had never ventured south of northern Kentucky. So what did she base her extensive writing on?
The Internet

It is amazing to see how easily the DNC MSM dupes dumb Americans, with this over the top hate for Moore. I love it.

You are talking about a time when everyone was fucking 14 year olds. They made movies about it. Animal House, Ridgemont high, Porky's, Little Girls Blue, Debbie does Dallas, American Beauty, Singing songs about it Kiss, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, etc. You can't condemn one guy for doing what everyone else was also doing.

One would have to look at why Moore was signing yearbooks. He certainly wasn't a student. For example, as a guest dignitary, I suspect he signed several.

One would have to look at why Moore was signing yearbooks. He certainly wasn't a student. For example, as a guest dignitary, I suspect he signed several.

A guest dignitary? Holy fuck how did you come up with that? Or was that in the GOP email talking points for the day?

So now the story is that he did sign it?

A guest dignitary? Holy fuck how did you come up with that? Or was that in the GOP email talking points for the day?

Why was he signing yearbooks?

Because he was a 32 year old perv that was trying to get into the pants of the 14-16 year olds.

So now the story is that he did sign it?

Various scenarios are floating around the thread. This is but one. Since Alred won't release the yearbook for analysis, we'll likely never know.

The one guarantee in the mix is that these women will vanish after the election.

Because he was a 32 year old perv that was trying to get into the pants of the 14-16 year olds.

I'll rephrase. At what location was he signing yearbooks?

Forum List

Back