OMG...Two consecutive instances of the LA Times/USC Tracking Panel....

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
....have Trump and Clinton tied. This is quite something because that thing which folks call a poll, but that is actually not a poll but rather a panel survey because it repeatedly solicits input from the same body of people over and over, has consistently put Trump ahead of Clinton no matter what happened in the race for President. The LA Times survey is one of the two that Trump loves to cite, and now even it no longer favors him.

If that thing doesn't soon reverse, it's all but assured that Trump will lose, that is if there is even now any doubt. From where I sit and among the folks with whom I speak, well, let's just say folks on both side of the aisle see and smell the blood of Trump's candidacy in the water. I do too.

At some point even Trump's most strident supporters can tell the man's ravings are nothing other than the death throes of a Presidential bid gone wrong, so very, very wrong, and for no reason other than the candidate himself. There's a limit to how much conspiratorial finger pointing and empty messianic proselytizing folks will take.

....have Trump and Clinton tied. This is quite something because that thing which folks call a poll, but that is actually not a poll but rather a panel survey because it repeatedly solicits input from the same body of people over and over, has consistently put Trump ahead of Clinton no matter what happened in the race for President. The LA Times survey is one of the two that Trump loves to cite, and now even it no longer favors him.

If that thing doesn't soon reverse, it's all but assured that Trump will lose, that is if there is even now any doubt. From where I sit and among the folks with whom I speak, well, let's just say folks on both side of the aisle see and smell the blood of Trump's candidacy in the water. I do too.

At some point even Trump's most strident supporters can tell the man's ravings are nothing other than the death throes of a Presidential bid gone wrong, so very, very wrong, and for no reason other than the candidate himself. There's a limit to how much conspiratorial finger pointing and empty messianic proselytizing folks will take.
I'd think his voters are pretty dug in at this point, whether they admit it or not.

If his opponent were not so unappealing, he'd be nowhere near this level.

Forum List

Back