Omicron has ALREADY PEAKED in S Africa less than a month from initial detection!!

I think it's more like getting everybody vaxed, ignore natural immunity. Israel has data natural immunity is close to 15 months, compared to the 6 or so with the vax. Just think, 15 month immunity would cost the vax industry big time if the unvaxed, who have had 'Rona don't need., it.
Get vaxed now!
Yeah that too, but I think he's looking for that victory... Stay tuned.

Are you saying China made the omicron corona virus less deadly for humans?????
I have no idea! I just think IF by chance China did, they likely did not at this time, make a variant less deadly by engineering omicron.
Omicron seems to be a product of South Africa. Therefore, the reverse is likely true: thank both caucasoid and negroid genomes for coming together to produce Omicron to eventually kick its Chinese commie ass. By default we are compelled to salute these tribes:

Zulu, Xhosa, Venda, Tswaana, Hottentot, Sotho, Pondo, Swati, Pedi.

Once a virus mutates itself in to a variant that is more infectious but less deadly, can it mutate in to another variant that is more deadly again? Seems unlikely, but am I wrong?

The other thing I am wondering, is if the vaccinated get infected with any variant of covid, do they develop antibodies created by other the real deal, giving them even more or more diverse future antibody protection from severe illness?

Kamala says nobody in the Biden administration- which includes Fauxi - had any idea the virus could mutate.
No one expected Delta to breakthrough the vaccines and cause some infection spread, the way it did.

And no one expected the nation wouldn't be fully vaccinated or close by the fourth of July.

As far as no one knowing there would be new variants until the world was vaccinated or have had covid previously, that's been said by everyone!

Are you saying China made the omicron corona virus less deadly for humans????? :dunno:

They follow a rather quicker "evolution" and are driven to REPLICATE not kill the hosts. Not intentionally of course, but by a form of good old "natural selection".

Shorter genomes in viruses make severe mutations a quicker process.

I SAW a picture of the structure of Omicron compared to the ORIGINAL covid 19 strain. It's a big ole fat and bloated thing. Looks like something more out of GhostBusters then the original.

My daughter who's about to get her PhD in Medical research attended an "All Hands" discussion on Omicron. She said the audience GASPED when that picture came up.

If a virus can replicate in the airways without settling in the lungs which has more natural ability to REMOVE virus infections, it's gonna be happier there.

Once a virus mutates itself in to a variant that is more infectious but less deadly, can it mutate in to another variant that is more deadly again? Seems unlikely, but am I wrong?

The other thing I am wondering, is if the vaccinated get infected with any variant of covid, do they develop antibodies created by other the real deal, giving them even more or more diverse future antibody protection from severe illness?

All studies confirm that folks who had natural immunity PRIOR to the vax had the BEST immunity in terms of long residual SERUM antibodies. You would think that reverse order would be the same.

As the mutations swerve away from that small segment of mRNA in the Pfizer/Moderna shots, GETTING a "milder" variant is gonna be the better deal probably 8 or 10 months down the road.

BUT -- I'm not saying go start Omicron parties to try and GET infected. LOL...

Where is the citation for such a claim?

I dont BS anything serious ever.

• China is closely guarding caves that once played host to bats infected with close variants of COVID-19, The Associated Press reported.
  • The caves in Yunnan Province, south China, are where scientists hope to find evidence of how the coronavirus evolved in bats.
  • But samples taken recently by scientists were confiscated, the AP said, adding that police blocked access to roads and sites around the caves in late November.
  • Journalists with the AP and the BBC said they encountered roadblocks and met people hired to keep them away from the caves.
  • The cabinet must vet all research papers based on evidence from the caves in Beijing, the AP said, "under direct orders from President Xi Jinping."
All the usual REMAINING wire services have confirmed this.

are you saying you agree China made the Corona virus then?
Honestly, I don't think anyone is 100% certain on it, and I am not either.... I've read about some pretty solid reasons of why it is not created in a lab, but I've also read reasons of why it could be, which seem to make some sense as well.... And China not letting us to do the investigating we need to do in China to trace it all down, is suspicious and fuels the creation theory....

No one expected Delta to breakthrough the vaccines and cause some infection spread, the way it did.

And no one expected the nation wouldn't be fully vaccinated or close by the fourth of July.

As far as no one knowing there would be new variants until the world was vaccinated or have had covid previously, that's been said by everyone!
Why get vaccinated? The vaccinated live in more fear of catching the ChiCom Flu than all unvaccinated combined.

Honestly, I don't think anyone is 100% certain on it, and I am not either.... I've read about some pretty solid reasons of why it is not created in a lab, but I've also read reasons of why it could be, which seem to make some sense as well.... And China not letting us to do the investigating we need to do in China to trace it all down, is suspicious and fuels the creation theory....
Joe and his fellow Democrats are not interested in determining if China released a bio WMD that’s murdered millions and destroyed the world economy.

Too busy cashing those Chinese checks.

Joe and his fellow Democrats are not interested in determining if China released a bio WMD that’s murdered millions and destroyed the world economy.

Too busy cashing those Chinese checks.
Just shut up. Your bull crap lies mean nothing. Everything you spilled is rightwing trumper and Russian propaganda. You are too filled with brainwashed hatred for your fellow Americans to see that.... You must hate America, and everything we stand for..... Seriously, you are just a pawn, for our country's enemies....and gleefully participate in destroying our country through deceit and propaganda lies. Stop, just stop!

Last edited:
Just shut up. Your bull crap lies mean nothing. Everything you spilled is rightwing trumper and Russian propaganda. You are too filled with brainwashed hatred for your fellow Americans to see that.... You must hate America, and everything we stand for..... Seriously, you are just a pawn, for our country's enemies....and gleefully participate in destroying our country through deceit and propaganda lies. Stop, just stop!
Says the person who just quoted Russia propaganda, otherwise aka the Russia Hoax ??

Hilarious you get so upset anytime we point out that the Left are covering up the largest mass murder in world history. No surprise, the Lefts love of evil is known to all.

Says the person who just quoted Russia propaganda, otherwise aka the Russia Hoax ??
Even though it is self evident that Democrats created the Russian hoax to steal the election, they’re mindless programmed sheeples who just keep regurgitating the same lies until they are reprogrammed to parrot different lies.

They follow a rather quicker "evolution" and are driven to REPLICATE not kill the hosts. Not intentionally of course, but by a form of good old "natural selection".

Shorter genomes in viruses make severe mutations a quicker process.

I SAW a picture of the structure of Omicron compared to the ORIGINAL covid 19 strain. It's a big ole fat and bloated thing. Looks like something more out of GhostBusters then the original.

My daughter who's about to get her PhD in Medical research attended an "All Hands" discussion on Omicron. She said the audience GASPED when that picture came up.

If a virus can replicate in the airways without settling in the lungs which has more natural ability to REMOVE virus infections, it's gonna be happier there.
So why not share this picture of Omicron? What it looks like has nothing to do with what it does. It has a vaccine-linked mutation. Do you, as an organism that closes down USMB threads, have the stones to talk about that mutation? Sarah Palin is watching.

The propaganda you have been fed about a lab escape is CIA-grade propaganda. This quality has mote to do with their collusion with scientists than with their collective IQs. There is no place on the spike of the virus rthat has been deliberately manipulated. That was not required.

Forum List

Back