on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

I spend none of my time "attacking" anyone. You are delusional and preoccupied with dreams of the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST---pillage,
murder, enslavement...................

Anyone can read your posts. Did your parents teach you to hate Christians and Muslims? Where did your family immigrate from?

What are you afraid of? Why can't you say where your family came from?
I try not to talk to filth like you. My ancestors were jews-----they went to
whatever place was nominally civilized at the various times in the history of
your filth. My paternal grandmother was born in ENGLAND-----land of
RICHARD THE LIONHEARTED MURDERER----somehow considered something like a saint along with disgusting pig John Knox by episcopalian pigs-----she left

then islam happened and arabs came FLOODING IN

Nonsense.
Except for nomadic Bedouins, Arabs do not and have never moved much.
Islam changed centers of power and influence, but there was no movement of populations.
Almost all of the Mideast tribes are Arab, like the Hebrew, Akkadians, Canaanites, Amorites, Chaldean, Nabatians, Philistines, Phoenicians, etc., and remained where they always were.
About the only ones in the Mideast who are not Arab, are the Kushites, Berbers and Persians.

really? I do not recall this event-----do you have a citation?

Do you even know where your grandparents migrated from?

Anyone can read your posts. Did your parents teach you to hate Christians and Muslims? Where did your family immigrate from?
anyone can read your posts. My parents had no interest in hatred----as did
YOURS. Anyone can read the BIBLES and the KHARAHAN and the Ramayana
and the Bhagavid Gita (anyone with endless patience) too. Did you ever
read the DIVINE COMEDY by Dante-----it's something like a TELL ALL of the
Catholic Church

certainly NOT what they want from jews which is their islam "OLD TIME RELIGION"--of pillage, murder, rape and enslavement

Jews did best after Islam.
They were granted all the privileged court positions, like Vizier, in the Mideast and Iberian Peninsula.
It is the Christian Inquisitions where Jews did badly.

anyone can read your posts. My parents had no interest in hatred----as did
YOURS. Anyone can read the BIBLES and the KHARAHAN and the Ramayana
and the Bhagavid Gita (anyone with endless patience) too. Did you ever
read the DIVINE COMEDY by Dante-----it's something like a TELL ALL of the
Catholic Church

So where did your family immigrate from when they came to the US and why do YOU hate Christians and Muslims?

Nonsense.
Except for nomadic Bedouins, Arabs do not and have never moved much.
Islam changed centers of power and influence, but there was no movement of populations.
Almost all of the Mideast tribes are Arab, like the Hebrew, Akkadians, Canaanites, Amorites, Chaldean, Nabatians, Philistines, Phoenicians, etc., and remained where they always were.
About the only ones in the Mideast who are not Arab, are the Kushites, Berbers and Persians.
wrong----you have been influenced by the anglo-islamic propaganda promulgated EXTENSIVELY in the past 200 years. Movement of people is studied thru two major modalities------genetics and linguistics. Arabic is the language
of the arabian penninsula ----it was spread thru colonization and conquest
WIDELY in central africa and North africa. The propaganda you read discounts known history. Palestine was actually INVADED in the era of the rapist pig of
Mecca. Iran was invaded too but managed to hold on to its language. Egypt
lost its language----chaldeans are a resistent remnant. Berbers TOOK TO THE
HILLS to escape the filth

Jews did best after Islam.
They were granted all the privileged court positions, like Vizier, in the Mideast and Iberian Peninsula.
It is the Christian Inquisitions where Jews did badly.
your grasp of history is non-existent

wrong----you have been influenced by the anglo-islamic propaganda promulgated EXTENSIVELY in the past 200 years. Movement of people is studied thru two major modalities------genetics and linguistics. Arabic is the language
of the arabian penninsula ----it was spread thru colonization and conquest
WIDELY in central africa and North africa. The propaganda you read discounts known history. Palestine was actually INVADED in the era of the rapist pig of
Mecca. Iran was invaded too but managed to hold on to its language. Egypt
lost its language----chaldeans are a resistent remnant. Berbers TOOK TO THE
HILLS to escape the filth

Arabs were all over Palestine, the Levant, Mesopotamia and Syria long before Islam.

So where did your family immigrate from when they came to the US and why do YOU hate Christians and Muslims?

I do not hate christians and muslims----I am ill-disposed to islamo nazis like YOU.
My ancestry is none of your filthy anglo-islamo-nazi business. Humans
have migrated extensively for MILLENNIA as is demonstrated by the real science
of genetics and way beyond your ken

Arabs were all over Palestine, the Levant, Mesopotamia and Syria long before Islam.
so far YOU have refused to DEFINE "arab" Your grasp of linguistics seem to
have been acquired in sunday school along with your understanding of the
Easter Bunny. I do know how chaldeans use the term "arab" and how
jews from the Levant use the term "arab" and even how IRANIANS---use the
term arab. Language "means" what the speakers thereof so define it.
(for those who do not know----Iranian muslims virtually spit when they say
"arab")

Forum List

Back