on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

he was just trying to be respectful to the families instead of stating the obvious that the Govt of SA had nothing to do with it
e11hzq4eude91.jpg

Yes they did. There is evidence that members of the Saudi royal family helped fund Al Queda, and helped fund the attack itself.

Nope. Saudi students have been coming to the US since the early 1950s. They help each other find a rental, open bank accounts, etc. They are all on a government stipend.

The graduate student in question has several children and his wife had breast cancer. One of the senior princesses...I think the wife of prince Bandar bin Sultan... Sponsored the couple.

Saudis have been solid allies for 75 years and most like Americans.

it's ok ----they called it ZAKAT
please note----suradie claims that they DO NOT CALL IT ZAKAT. Regarding
muslim "culture"----she is not really clueless----it is pretense. If you ever come
across an ISLAMIC CLAIM----"muslims are THE MOST CHARITABLE PEOPLE
IN THE WORLD " this claim is based on MANDATORY ZAKAT which is based
on percentage of assets which pious muslims "donate" by islamic religious
requirement. Zakat can be used for any purpose that GLORIFIES ISLAM and
contributes to the VICTORY THEREOF-----like bomb belts for eager "SHAHIDS"
happy to dash into a pizza parlor or hindu temple or church or synagogue
to murder KAFFIRIN or to reward the families thereof.

There was a time I would have shocked by this.

Now, it's just another drop of rain in the hurricane. And I know that he'll be fully defended by "Americans".

This is just where we are now.
IMVO----In My Vaunted Opinion----Trump's comment is meaningless
DIPLOMACY (aka "courtliness" "politic" "parlor talk") He is doing
the politically REQUIRED "art of the deal"

Nope. Saudi students have been coming to the US since the early 1950s. They help each other find a rental, open bank accounts, etc. They are all on a government stipend.

The graduate student in question has several children and his wife had breast cancer. One of the senior princesses...I think the wife of prince Bandar bin Sultan... Sponsored the couple.

Saudis have been solid allies for 75 years and most like Americans.
"most like americans" SO? Not all are brain washed Wahhabi drones---
only some are. How many "soldiers" does THE GODFATHER need in order
to effectuate the will of THE MOB?

Trump loves the Saudi's.

“I love the Saudis,” Trump said when announcing his presidential run at Trump Tower in 2015. “Many are in this building.”

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on Aug. 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In 1991, as Trump was teetering on personal bankruptcy and scrambling to raise cash, he sold his 282-foot Trump yacht “Princess” to Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin-Talal for $20 million, a third less than what he reportedly paid for it.

Four years later, the prince came to his rescue again, joining other investors in a $325 million deal for Trump’s money-losing Plaza Hotel.

In 2001, Trump sold the entire 45th floor of the Trump World Tower across from the United Nations in New York for $12 million, the biggest purchase in that building to that point, according to the brokerage site Streeteasy. The buyer: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Trump paid his first foreign visit as president to Saudi Arabia last year, praised its new young ruler and boasted of striking a deal to sell $110 billion of U.S. weapons to the kingdom.

Trump loves the Saudi's.

“I love the Saudis,” Trump said when announcing his presidential run at Trump Tower in 2015. “Many are in this building.”

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on Aug. 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In 1991, as Trump was teetering on personal bankruptcy and scrambling to raise cash, he sold his 282-foot Trump yacht “Princess” to Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin-Talal for $20 million, a third less than what he reportedly paid for it.

Four years later, the prince came to his rescue again, joining other investors in a $325 million deal for Trump’s money-losing Plaza Hotel.

In 2001, Trump sold the entire 45th floor of the Trump World Tower across from the United Nations in New York for $12 million, the biggest purchase in that building to that point, according to the brokerage site Streeteasy. The buyer: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Trump paid his first foreign visit as president to Saudi Arabia last year, praised its new young ruler and boasted of striking a deal to sell $110 billion of U.S. weapons to the kingdom.
what’s wrong with liking people from SA? why are you so xenophobic?

"most like americans" SO? Not all are brain washed Wahhabi drones---
only some are. How many "soldiers" does THE GODFATHER need in order
to effectuate the will of THE MOB?

The Wahhabis like Americans. We've been there since the 1940s.. and most of the next 50 years ARAMCO kept the US government at arm's length. If Jews hate Arabs as much as you do, maybe you all should stay out of Saudi Arabia.

The Wahhabis like Americans. We've been there since the 1940s.. and most of the next 50 years ARAMCO kept the US government at arm's length. If Jews hate Arabs as much as you do, maybe you all should stay out of Saudi Arabia.
another islamo nazi meme. Jews and zoroastrians lived in the land NOW called "SAUDI ARABIA long before the rapist pig of mecca was born-----the rapist has the distinction of effectuating a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE. Anyone interested in the LOVE muslims feel towards "americans"----please note. "CHRISTIANS" is used as a euphemism for americans in mosques in the USA------take a walk past an inner city mosque on friday late morning to early afternoon decorated with a large cross. Put a small video recorder in your pocket..........the filth can easily be translated. If you can find a mosque used by south east asians-----visit and listen to the
Khutbah Jumaat in english----try not to vomit. As for jews in Saudi arabia----
Saudi arabia pays EVEN christians and hindus to perform necessary tasks and
ESPECIALLY likes to get jewish doctors to treat important saudis. They do business with all sorts of people they call KHALB and KHALBAH in the mosques and at home

another islamo nazi meme. Jews and zoroastrians lived in the land NOW called "SAUDI ARABIA long before the rapist pig of mecca was born-----the rapist has the distinction of effectuating a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE. Anyone interested in the LOVE muslims feel towards "americans"----please note. "CHRISTIANS" is used as a euphemism for americans in mosques in the USA------take a walk past an inner city mosque on friday late morning to early afternoon decorated with a large cross. Put a small video recorder in your pocket..........the filth can easily be translated. If you can find a mosque used by south east asians-----visit and listen to the
Khutbah Jumaat in english----try not to vomit. As for jews in Saudi arabia----
Saudi arabia pays EVEN christians and hindus to perform necessary tasks and
ESPECIALLY likes to get jewish doctors to treat important saudis. They do business with all sorts of people they call KHALB and KHALBAH in the mosques and at home

So stay away. Are you claiming some ownership of land in Saudi Arabia? There were also Nestorian Christians and pagans in Arabia. Remember the Nabataean city of Petra? They were Arabs. Their sister city is Ma'dain Saleh in Arabia.

Forum List

Back