On Line Dating

ChrisL you are my favorite poster. Period. You remind me of me. Now look at yourself and see all of your qualities they will be the same as mine. I'm being humble here. Id move mountains for you if you'd let me. That is how much respect I have for you Christine. BTW you should love your full name. Its beautiful. We need to talk more often. ;)

OK now here come me blowing your mind. You ready? Women want marriage so bad at a much younger age then men do and become too desperate. The circle is complete. Your welcome.

That may be true, I can only speak for myself. I didn't care about marriage, I just wanted to be loved for who I was... someone that would look at me and think I was amazing.. not because of how I looked but for who I am. Anything beyond that would be a plus.. but that's just me... the only person I can speak about confidently...

In my opinion, 99% of people are lost.

Not sure about that (unless you mean spiritually) -

Most people are just not willing to be honest with themselves with others....
Well, I'm sure that's my opinion. Of course, you're entitled to your opinion also.

What do you mean exactly when you say 99% of people are lost then?
In one way or another, 99% of all people are lost. Lost to reality, lost to their social environment, lost when it comes to responsibility, lost when it comes to common sense, lost when it comes to the meaning of family, lost when it comes to relationships, lost when it comes to respect, consideration for others, sympathy, understanding, etc., etc., etc..

We're all messed up, yet, well all think we know the answers... well, a lot of us do :)

OK now here come me blowing your mind. You ready? Women want marriage so bad at a much younger age then men do and become too desperate. The circle is complete. Your welcome.

That may be true, I can only speak for myself. I didn't care about marriage, I just wanted to be loved for who I was... someone that would look at me and think I was amazing.. not because of how I looked but for who I am. Anything beyond that would be a plus.. but that's just me... the only person I can speak about confidently...

Shit.. Why can't I meet women like you two in Columbus Ohio!!!!! Pisses me off.

Well, I'm sure that's my opinion. Of course, you're entitled to your opinion also.

In one way or another, 99% of all people are lost. Lost to reality, lost to their social environment, lost when it comes to responsibility, lost when it comes to common sense, lost when it comes to the meaning of family, lost when it comes to relationships, lost when it comes to respect, consideration for others, sympathy, understanding, etc., etc., etc..

We're all messed up, yet, well all think we know the answers... well, a lot of us do :)
Some certainly think that, I agree.

:lol: Are you going to get with a guy who lives at home with his parents? What if he weighs 500 pounds but he loves you for who you are? I thought you said you were married anyways?

OTOH, I agree that there has to be a "connection" and not just mental/emotional but physical as well. That, in and of itself, is a standard.

Not me. I know exactly what I'm looking for. :wink_2:

ChrisL you are my favorite poster. Period. You remind me of me. Now look at yourself and see all of your qualities they will be the same as mine. I'm being humble here. Id move mountains for you if you'd let me. That is how much respect I have for you Christine. BTW you should love your full name. Its beautiful. We need to talk more often. ;)

I am NOTHING like you. I am an adult.

We all have an inner child. Mine is for the public internet. Now PM me and I'm a 180. Meet me in person and age wont matter.

We all have an inner child. Mine is for the public internet. Now PM me and I'm a 180. Meet me in person and age wont matter.

Sorry buddy, and no offense, but you have some serious issues. You crave attention, whether it be negative or positive. Now, we all want and enjoy attention to some extent, but you have taken it to the absurd. :p You are the epitome of drama queen/attention whore, much worse than most females I know, in fact.

Not me. I know exactly what I'm looking for. :wink_2:

Well I hope you find who you are looking for. Sometimes, when you know and have the criteria, it can be difficult! That's awesome you know what you want and need.

Are you going to get with a guy who lives at home with his parents? What if he weighs 500 pounds but he loves you for who you are? I thought you said you were married anyways?

If I was attracted to him and loved him, none of that other stuff matters. Sometimes you just can't put love "in a box" - you turn around, find yourself in love with the most unlikely person and BAM! World turns upside down.

I am married, but I haven't forgotten what it was like while I was dating and searching....

Are you going to get with a guy who lives at home with his parents? What if he weighs 500 pounds but he loves you for who you are? I thought you said you were married anyways?

If I was attracted to him and loved him, none of that other stuff matters. Sometimes you just can't put love "in a box" - you turn around, find yourself in love with the most unlikely person and BAM! World turns upside down.

I am married, but I haven't forgotten what it was like while I was dating and searching....

This is true, but I haven't met such a person who is available. All the good ones, it seems, are already taken. :dunno: It's slim pickings out there once you get to be my age and want something more than a teenage (at least in the mind) joker, you know? I'm confident that there are still some good and available men out there though. :p I try to remain the optimist. I've had a few dates with this guy. He's really nice and, although he isn't rich or anything, he seems to be dependable and responsible guy, but I just don't really have much of a physical attraction to him! I really wish I did! Maybe I'm trying to force things. I don't know.

Sorry buddy, and no offense, but you have some serious issues. You crave attention, whether it be negative or positive. Now, we all want and enjoy attention to some extent, but you have taken it to the absurd. :p You are the epitome of drama queen/attention whore, much worse than most females I know, in fact.

It's my downfall.. I get more attention in public than most women and most the time I don't want it.. I'd rather be left alone and talk to people I want to talk to. Why does everybody have to come up to me?

This is true, but I haven't met such a person who is available. All the good ones, it seems, are already taken. :dunno: It's slim pickings out there once you get to be my age and want something more than a teenage (at least in the mind) joker, you know? I'm confident that there are still some good and available men out there though. :p I try to remain the optimist. I've had a few dates with this guy. He's really nice and, although he isn't rich or anything, he seems to be dependable and responsible guy, but I just don't really have much of a physical attraction to him! I really wish I did! Maybe I'm trying to force things. I don't know.

I'll make a deal. If you simply consider me ChrisL I will no longer post in the FZ and we can have more intelligent talks like this thread, and let's let fate be fate. This is the biggest offer of respect any poster at USMB has been wiling to show and give. Ever. I'm not asking for any commitment. Just keep an open mind.

I'll make a deal. If you simply consider me ChrisL I will no longer post in the FZ and we can have more intelligent talks like this thread, and let's let fate be fate. This is the biggest offer of respect any poster at USMB has been wiling to show and give. Ever. I'm not asking for any commitment. Just keep an open mind.

Oh geez, cut it out, will you? :rolleyes-41:

It's super hard to get all the right things in one package. I understand wanting to settle down, women have needs that only men can meet so it's a complicated juggling act. The irony in your case is that what you have going for you works against you. Many men are intimidated by a woman that is mature, attractive and smart. Most men like to feel like a hero - someone the woman NEEDS and respects. You'll find him, and then, we'll never see you again!

I think online is a decent place to meet someone. I think for the most part people express their feelings and opinions more genuinely online than irl. I find people fake in real life always fronting or kissing up especially in the workplace it's utterly repulsive and despicable. But with online dating it begins on a one on one level immediately. And neither party can see how they are among friends, crowds

Oh geez, cut it out, will you? :rolleyes-41:

Lol.. I'm fucking with you.. Anyways... I meant everything I said a few posts ago.

I wonder what the odds are ....

That on-line chemistry translates to "real life" chemistry...
Have you ever totally "clicked" with someone on line, then met them and there was "nothing" there?

Forum List

Back