On the cover of the Rolling Stone !..........

Any one of them could kick your ass and that`s what troubles you...and the fact that they all have measurable IQs. Do you know how to spell IQ? Did any of them lie 5,000 times last year or bend over for Putin and little Kim like your dream date Trump, little bitch? Have any of them had a crooked Foundation shut down or had to reimburse 4,000 people who were robbed at a bogus university? How many bankruptcies have they been involved in stupid ass? Are any of them so crooked that they need to hide their tax returns you pathetic little shit stain?

LOL. They’re all a bunch of worthless *****. Wastes of flesh and oxygen that don’t know their proper place in the world.

There’s an incredibly unpleasant spot in Hell reserved for all four of them, and their supporters.
What is your idea of their "proper place?" I know, but I just want to see it from you again.

Any one of them could kick your ass and that`s what troubles you...and the fact that they all have measurable IQs. Do you know how to spell IQ? Did any of them lie 5,000 times last year or bend over for Putin and little Kim like your dream date Trump, little bitch? Have any of them had a crooked Foundation shut down or had to reimburse 4,000 people who were robbed at a bogus university? How many bankruptcies have they been involved in stupid ass? Are any of them so crooked that they need to hide their tax returns you pathetic little shit stain?
Please go find your pebbles.

LOL. They’re all a bunch of worthless *****. Wastes of flesh and oxygen that don’t know their proper place in the world.

There’s an incredibly unpleasant spot in Hell reserved for all four of them, and their supporters.

they don't care what you think.
I think they're to stupid to think. Proof of their policies.

What is your idea of their "proper place?" I know, but I just want to see it from you again.

The Traditional woman’s role: wife, mother, homemaker. Easy as thst.
This is the 21st century. there are no more "women's role" or "men's role." Many men are the homemaker while their wives work. I have a friend whose son's marriage is this way. He stays at home and home schools their daughter and she is a financial advisor. she makes a LOT of money and their daughter is well ahead of kids in her age group. He's got a masters in education so he is more than qualified to home school her. And they travel a lot and the daughter gets to also see not only many parts of this country, but many parts of the world. That is part of her education too. She is also an accomplished equestrian and enters competitions.
Oh, and they built a big beautiful house in Asheville and thanks to her salary, paid cash for it.

So in your mind, this is not the way it should be because it doesn't fit into your narrow little mold, right?

This is the 21st century. there are no more "women's role" or "men's role."...

...So in your mind, this is not the way it should be because it doesn't fit into your narrow little mold, right?

Right and Wrong don’t have expiration dates. Never have and hopefully never will.

In my mind thst is not a family which I would be, and my family would be allowed to be, socially interacting with on any level.

This is the 21st century. there are no more "women's role" or "men's role."...

...So in your mind, this is not the way it should be because it doesn't fit into your narrow little mold, right?

Right and Wrong don’t have expiration dates. Never have and hopefully never will.

In my mind thst is not a family which I would be, and my family would be allowed to be, socially interacting with on any level.
You want to keep your family in a prison where you are the controller of everything, is that about it?

You want to keep your family in a prison where you are the controller of everything, is that about it?

Not a prison, a safe place. It is the role of the Husbabd and Fsther to protect the family from all threats; whether they are physical, philosophical, emotional, or political; foreign or domestic.

A woman's place is now in the workforce...forced to because they would like to travel or enjoy life. Pregnant and around the house is no longer part of the equation. Many are choosing NOT to have kids....a COURAGEOUS decision. If they want to focus on other things they should be cheered for. This is coming from a white, heterosexual married former business owning man.

I cant believe they put the most outspoken racist and radical in congress on the cover.
Or is this normal for them?

A woman's place is now in the workforce...forced to because they would like to travel or enjoy life. Pregnant and around the house is no longer part of the equation. Many are choosing NOT to have kids....a COURAGEOUS decision. If they want to focus on other things they should be cheered for. This is coming from a white, heterosexual married former business owning man.
If women are so equal and empowered then why do lefties feel they need to continually emphasize this?

Forum List

Back