On the Record: Christianity is not as dangerous as once thought

Do you know any Christians that wants gays dead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is nothing more "safe" than Christianity if you are a human.... what is more precious than your eternal soul?
tell that to all the "heathens" killed by those wonderful Christian humans........

In what country are their tombstones located? Are there any tombs of "heathens" killed by wonderful Christian humans here in the United States or do we have to go to another country in order to tell them?

There is nothing more "safe" than Christianity if you are a human.... what is more precious than your eternal soul?
tell that to all the "heathens" killed by those wonderful Christian humans........

In what country are their tombstones located? Are there any tombs of "heathens" killed by wonderful Christian humans here in the United States or do we have to go to another country in order to tell them?
you dont think any wonderful Christians killed people in this country?....tell that to the "witches" of Salem.....to the black "heathens" strung up by those wonderful Christians through the years.........

you dont think any wonderful Christians killed people in this country?....tell that to the "witches" of Salem.....to the black "heathens" strung up by those wonderful Christians through the years.........
The cloak of Christianity is such a compelling one for the designing to don.

The Gospels sanction not a whit the hanging of people for either mass hysteria or for being black or Republican.

Finally we have two people that have found 2 Christians that want gays dead but nobody has been able to list 3.

i gave you 2. plus your 2 - 4 total. last i heard, 4 was > 3.

My list contained two. Your list contained two. Nobody has been able to list 3. It appears impossible at this point in history. It's very easy yet nobody has the guts to do it. I'm sure not going to do it.

how silly. if you posted none, but wanted a list of at least 3... i would have posted your 2, which i am quite familiar with;

& it didn't take me more than a couple minutes to find 2 more.

which is still 4 in total.

There are less than 3 Christians out of 280 million in the United States that want gays dead. Finding 2 is possible. Finding 3 is impossible.

Steve Anderson and Kevin Swanson are the only two.
You just want to treat them like second class citizens or have them go back in the closet

I don't think Christians are the only ones that want them to go back in the closet. There is nothing wrong with keeping your sex life private. It shouldn't be anybody's business.

no there is nothing wrong with keeping your sex life private... i don't want to see hetero couples sucking face in public anymore than a homogay couple. & them getting married does not threaten ' traditional ' marriage in the least. i live in a state where same sex marriage has been legal from the start... way b4 the SC ruled it constitutional in all 50, & my 30 plus year straight marriage is doing just fine.

now..... someone like say................. 4x married rush limbaugh, or ummmmm.......3x married Drumpf tend to think otherwise.... but isn't that a bit hypocritical to claim same sex marriage is against 'chrsitian' values when... biblicaly speaking.... they can't even manage one straight marriage?

Last edited:

wow. so out of 300 million people in this country, you think the answer is zero?

does the name Mathhew Shepard mean anything to you?

or there's this....

[...]
Mark Carson was killed after being shot in the face allegedly by Elliot Morales on a busy Greenwich Village street around midnight on Saturday. According to the New York Post, Morales and a friend spotted Carson and his best friend on Sixth Avenue because of what they were wearing. “Look at these f—–s,” one of them said. “What are you, gay wrestlers?” Words were exchanged; Carson and his friend moved on. But Morales allegedly wasn’t done.

“Do you want to die here?” Morales allegedly asked before shooting Carson. Morales tried to get away but was later apprehended by police. Morales was looking for trouble that night. Earlier in the evening, according to the New York Times, Morales allegedly hurled anti-gay slurs at the bartender of a West Village restaurant before showing off his holstered revolver and threatening to kill him if he called the cops.

“This clearly looks to be a hate crime,” said New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly of the Carson murder. Unfortunately, such bias-related crimes are on the upswing in the Big Apple. Kelly said there have been 22 such crimes this year, compared with 13 during the same period last year. And as the Times points out, the tragedy of early Saturday morning was the fifth attack on gay men in the past three weeks.

“There was a time in New York City when two people of the same gender could not walk down the street arm in arm without fear of violence and harassment,” said City Council Speaker Christine Quinn. “We refuse to go back to that time.” I remember those days in the early 1990s when toughs from New Jersey and the outer boroughs would prowl the streets of the Village for gay victims to bash with bats, pipes, boots and fists.
[...]

Being gay can (still) get you killed
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-still-get-you-killed/?utm_term=.42ae65fa788f
& people getting 'bashed w/ bats, pipes, boots & fists' can just be a fine line between suffering broken bones & getting murdered.

do you ever conduct a simple google search for anything?

wow. so out of 300 million people in this country, you think the answer is zero?

or there's this....

[...]
Mark Carson was killed after being shot in the face allegedly by Elliot Morales on a busy Greenwich Village street around midnight on Saturday. According to the New York Post, Morales and a friend spotted Carson and his best friend on Sixth Avenue because of what they were wearing. “Look at these f—–s,” one of them said. “What are you, gay wrestlers?” Words were exchanged; Carson and his friend moved on. But Morales allegedly wasn’t done.

“Do you want to die here?” Morales allegedly asked before shooting Carson. Morales tried to get away but was later apprehended by police. Morales was looking for trouble that night. Earlier in the evening, according to the New York Times, Morales allegedly hurled anti-gay slurs at the bartender of a West Village restaurant before showing off his holstered revolver and threatening to kill him if he called the cops.

“This clearly looks to be a hate crime,” said New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly of the Carson murder. Unfortunately, such bias-related crimes are on the upswing in the Big Apple. Kelly said there have been 22 such crimes this year, compared with 13 during the same period last year. And as the Times points out, the tragedy of early Saturday morning was the fifth attack on gay men in the past three weeks.

“There was a time in New York City when two people of the same gender could not walk down the street arm in arm without fear of violence and harassment,” said City Council Speaker Christine Quinn. “We refuse to go back to that time.” I remember those days in the early 1990s when toughs from New Jersey and the outer boroughs would prowl the streets of the Village for gay victims to bash with bats, pipes, boots and fists.
[...]

& people getting 'bashed w/ bats, pipes, boots & fists' can just be a fine line between suffering broken bones & getting murdered.

Wow! I guess it is a bigger problem than I previously thought.

or there's this....

[...]

[...]

that would be correct.

or there's this....

[...]

[...]

that would be correct.

Do you have any advice on how gays can protect themselves from the violence of Christians today? It seems to be such a huge problem. Are there any books written on the subject on how gays can be safe from the violence of Christians?

or there's this....

[...]

[...]

that would be correct.

Do you have any advice on how gays can protect themselves from the violence of Christians today? It seems to be such a huge problem. Are there any books written on the subject on how gays can be safe from the violence of Christians?

how about locking up the fake christian that are really criminals.

A TRUE Christian loves everyone.

So, Christians do NOT hate gays......they just don't believe their sexual practice is God-honoring.
Disagreement and hate are two totally different things.

If someone is running around bashing gays and hating on them they are either NOT a Christian or do not grasp God's word.

Last edited:
There are less than 3 Christians out of 280 million in the United States that want gays dead. Finding 2 is possible. Finding 3 is impossible.

Steve Anderson and Kevin Swanson are the only two.
All the anti-Christians, and all their socks, will say that they do.

They pretend to be/lie about Christians all the time. Care4All pretended to be a CATHOLIC on this site when she first got here. While advocating for abortion. As it turns out, she isn't a Catholic. People who spent a few months in Sunday School while being shuttled between foster families claim that they come from "CHRISTIAN BACKGROUNDS" and thus have all this "insight" into the workings of Christianity and a complete scholarly understanding of the bible, based upon years and years of forced perusal of the hated document. In reality, they are the product of a state upbringing, which is why they hate the church so much. The state places the children they steal into the homes of depraved lunatics, which they pay to abuse foster kids.

As Harley Quinn says, it's what they dooooo....

Forum List

Back