On this 4th of July....Don't forget to thank a liberal

spanky, it's shows the STUPIDITY of those that voted for Obama.

But, go ahead, make it about race.

Standard response when fools like you are losing an argument.

Isn't cute to see that the far left believes that they are liberals..

Ones that call themselves liberals still prove that they are the furthest thing from it.
"LIBERAL" denotes "LIBERTY of the individual"...The left FAR removed from Liberty...and seek total control over everything are the modern day FASCISTS they decry I would say they are a bit confused.

Wow! These far left drones are really confused on who and what they are and support. Guess it must be nice for the DNC to have such loyal programmed drones.

However a "liberal" would not fight for what hey believe in except in the form of screaming and yelling and expect others do the job. Doubt that would have been helpful in driving the British away..

The fact that a single video of a black woman is used as proof of the ignorance of all black people shows you racism

Keep dancing

Libertarians have never accomplished anything in history

They fantasize about being like the founders, but our founders would find them repulsive ....just like we do

Our "Founders" would dismiss you out of hand.

They gave us "Frees Speech" which you wholly support as long as you get to define what it is.
They gave us the right to "Keep and bear arms", which you wholly disagree with.

They gave us the "right to privacy" which again you wan to define what it it and what it means.

Spare me your relativistic anger, you've NEVER condemned Obama's use of the Patriot Act to infringe on EVERY American's rights to said privacy.

Yes I condemn Bush's use of it too, but Obama has excelled at it.

THis is just a short list of Lefty oppression.
They also gave us slavery, which cost Americans thousands of lives.....

The compromise with the slavery faction of the Colonies indeed cost lives, but it also gave us the Constitution we have, without the compromise there would have been no Constitution.

No.....Britain, Spain, and Africa and the Indians who were here gave us slavery. They brought slavery here from Africa, as the Africans sold each other to the Europeans, and the indians had slavery, human sacrifice and cannabalism here when the Europeans arrived.....

Our nation was founded on Principals meant to end slavery...and it took a long time to get rid of it.......thanks to our Founding Fathers.....
The Founders didn't do shit for slaves.......unless you consider the 3/5th law to be really representative of slaves in govt...

You need to pay attention.

Let's start here, the Founders HAD to compromise with the Southern States or there would be no Constitution.

hew on that and then we'll move on to the 3/5 th's law.

Our founders were the greatest liberal thinkers of their day

The concept of the equality of man was a breakthrough in history

Indeed it was although they stood on the shoulders of those who had fought and died for our freedoms going back many centuries.

Magna Carta Inspiration for America s Founding Fathers to Visit Museum of Fine Arts Boston Museum of Fine Arts Boston

It was the Magna Carta that inspired them to go from the conservative concept of being governed by a monarch to the liberal concept of governance by We the People.

That liberal breakthrough is the legacy they gave us and which we still build on today.

There is even more to be thankful for this 4th of July since we now have Equality for gays and Healthcare for all.

There are still 30 million Americans that do not have health insurance.

It was almost 50 million before Obamacare.

That number will continue to decrease as time goes on.

Equality for gays and Healthcare for all. You meant to say Healthcare for all but 30 million, huh!

They gave us "Frees Speech" which you wholly support as long as you get to define what it is.

They gave us the "right to privacy" which again you wan to define what it it and what it means.

Spare me your relativistic anger, you've NEVER condemned Obama's use of the Patriot Act to infringe on EVERY American's rights to said privacy.

The compromise with the slavery faction of the Colonies indeed cost lives, but it also gave us the Constitution we have, without the compromise there would have been no Constitution.

No.....Britain, Spain, and Africa and the Indians who were here gave us slavery. They brought slavery here from Africa, as the Africans sold each other to the Europeans, and the indians had slavery, human sacrifice and cannabalism here when the Europeans arrived.....

Our nation was founded on Principals meant to end slavery...and it took a long time to get rid of it.......thanks to our Founding Fathers.....

The Zulu Nation was a chief supplier.

ZULU?? :disbelief:

Zulus are in SOUTH Africa. Slaves were imported from WEST Africa. What, do they all look alike to you?
Are you trying to say Yoruba?

get back to me when you get educated, until then bye.

The Founders didn't do shit for slaves.......unless you consider the 3/5th law to be really representative of slaves in govt...

Since you don't understand the 3/5 issue...since it doesn't seem to be taught in democrat controlled schools since it would undermine the statist attempts to alienate blacks from this country.....that compromise was agreed to to weaken the strength of the slave owning states in the new nation......you know....the states that would later become the racist democrats. Those racist slave owners, who would become democrats, wanted to count slaves for the purpose of representation in congress....giving them far more power than they deserved since slaves were not free......so to keep them from having that power a compromise had to be reached....and they counted each slave as 3/5 of a free man to diminish the slave states representation in congress........moron.............

It was the first act against the slave owning states..to diminish their future power......

FINALLY, someone who knows posts. :)

The 3/5 s gave them more power to enforce slavery

You now show your complete ignorance.

You need to pay attention.

Let's start here, the Founders HAD to compromise with the Southern States or there would be no Constitution.

hew on that and then we'll move on to the 3/5 th's law.
Evidently you and 2nd have no concept of sarcasm....

Indeed it was although they stood on the shoulders of those who had fought and died for our freedoms going back many centuries.

Magna Carta Inspiration for America s Founding Fathers to Visit Museum of Fine Arts Boston Museum of Fine Arts Boston

It was the Magna Carta that inspired them to go from the conservative concept of being governed by a monarch to the liberal concept of governance by We the People.

That liberal breakthrough is the legacy they gave us and which we still build on today.

There is even more to be thankful for this 4th of July since we now have Equality for gays and Healthcare for all.

Equality for gays and Healthcare for all. You meant to say Healthcare for all but 30 million, huh!

Does the concept of implementing changes over time confuse you?

Perhaps this OP is little too challenging for you since it is discussing the liberal FF's.

Perhaps you should try something simpler in the games forum instead.

The fact that a single video of a black woman is used as proof of the ignorance of all black people shows you racism

Keep dancing

Di I state that was ALL black people?

Did I even state that was ALL Obama voters?

Keep using racism to deflect for the conversation, it proves you a fool

and...

Keep proving jokes for us to laugh at...

Actually you are now being totally ignorant of what the 3/5s rule meant

It ONLY applied to counting population for apportioning representatives. The south wanted slaves to count as a full person, the north wanted them not counted at all

Those exra representatives for four million slaves meant that the south had more power to keep them slaves

Done being an asshole now?

It ONLY applied to counting population for apportioning representatives. The south wanted slaves to count as a full person, the north wanted them not counted at all

Those exra representatives for four million slaves meant that the south had more power to keep them slaves

LOL, don't you feel smug proving my point?

What would have happened had the South been given the power to count them as full "person"?

You are not a bright individual kid.

Keep dancing

and...

Yes, you are a racist

What would have happened had the South been given the power to count them as full "person"?

They would have had MORE power to keep them as slaves

Showing you have no fucking idea what you are babbling about

Keep dancing

and...

Yes, you are a racist

and if the video had been of a white person wanting their obamaphone,

would you have still called it racism?

Sorry, spanky.
that was the first video to come up.

But I'm glad to see you screaming racism it your try to deflect.

Shows how poor a debater you are.

th

Seriously?

I will restate my position....it's not that you aren't a bright individual....it's that you are an ignorant moron bereft of the ability to even understand what you yourself are talking about ;)

The 3/5ths clause was an attempt to even the playing field electorally kid, stick with me and I'll learn ya.

Ummmk?

Keep dancing

and...

Yes, you are a racist

and if the video had been of a white person wanting their obamaphone,

would you have still called it racism?

Sorry, spanky.
that was the first video to come up.

But I'm glad to see you screaming racism it your try to deflect.

Shows how poor a debater you are.

th
I never heard it called a Bush phone or a Clinton phone, yet there was free phones then also....

Seriously?

I will restate my position....it's not that you aren't a bright individual....it's that you are an ignorant moron bereft of the ability to even understand what you yourself are talking about ;)

The 3/5ths clause was an attempt to even the playing field electorally kid, stick with me and I'll learn ya.

Ummmk?
and what was the benefit of having the electoral availability to non-citizens if they can't vote?

Does the concept of implementing changes over time confuse you?

Perhaps this OP is little too challenging for you since it is discussing the liberal FF's.

Perhaps you should try something simpler in the games forum instead.

Perhaps you should learn the difference between 30 million and all. I realize much to difficult for your feeble mind, but then again you may just be lying.

Forum List

Back