On this day in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential polling

August 22nd, 2016: Clinton +5.5
August 22nd, 2020: Biden +7.6
I watch polling and betting odds multiple times per day. Even with the Democratic convention going on, Harris has been slipping in both polling and betting odds to the point Trump is back to being a slight favorite from being down. Harris has hit her plateau and is now falling. A lot may depend on how the debates go. Trump needs to stick to the facts instead of looking like a condescending asshole against women. Hit her wit the facts, not with insults. Real facts will destroy her.

I watch polling and betting odds multiple times per day. Even with the Democratic convention going on, Harris has been slipping in both polling and betting odds to the point Trump is back to being a slight favorite from being down. Harris has hit her plateau and is now falling. A lot may depend on how the debates go. Trump needs to stick to the facts instead of looking like a condescending asshole against women. Hit her wit the facts, not with insults. Real facts will destroy her.

She is slipping, and that's a fact. Thursday's polls are showing Trump in the lead except for one poll, which is Data For Progress. Every media bias fact checking site I used shows Data For Progress being a left-wing polling organization, and they get their funding from ActBlue.

So in other words, the Democrats are funding a poll that makes Harris look like she's winning.

1724374941679.png

The opening page for Data For Progress reads this:

"We are a multidisciplinary group of experts using state-of-the-art techniques in data science to support progressive activists and causes. "​

What is Data for Progress?

She is slipping, and that's a fact. Thursday's polls are showing Trump in the lead except for one poll, which is Data For Progress. Every media bias fact checking site I used shows Data For Progress being a left-wing polling organization, and they get their funding from ActBlue.

So in other words, the Democrats are funding a poll that makes Harris look like she's winning.

View attachment 999792

The opening page for Data For Progress reads this:

"We are a multidisciplinary group of experts using state-of-the-art techniques in data science to support progressive activists and causes. "​

What is Data for Progress?
I don't put much stock in any poll with only Trump/Harris and I don't put much stock in any national polls. They don't mean shit. There are a little over 50 different and separate elections with only around 10 being important. As low as the others candidates are, it is not a two person race. RFK endorsing Trump will give him 1 - 2 more points, with that subtracted off of Harris, which could be a 2 - 4 point turnaround in Trump's favor. And, Cornell West and Jill Stein will take away votes from Harris and zero from Trump.

Forum List

Back