On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

I can hardly wait to see howv they arrive at that. You realize they have to tell us how and why they reached their decision, right?

No they do not. They do not have to tell you anything. They can just refuse to hear it and send it back without comment. That is what happens to most cases

The same reason they have not investigated if the earth is flat or not or if Santa is real.
Wrong. There were no investigations. Just denials. And if the election were free and fair certainly an investigation would have proven that and your two years of lies would not have been necessary.

Wrong. There were no investigations. Just denials. And if the election were free and fair certainly an investigation would have proven that and your two years of lies would not have been necessary.

How could a 10 day investigation prove what has not been proven in 25 months and counting?

We have had 59 presidential elections in this country, none of them ever had a Congressional investigation. Nobody ever whined about that fact till you were told to start doing so.

And you have already admitted you will not agree with the SCOTUS unless they rule as you want them to, so we know you would not have agreed with the results of a 10 day investigation by Congress. You would have just asked for a 20 day investigation, and then a 100 day investigation

We have had 59 presidential elections in this country, none of them ever had a Congressional investigation. Nobody ever whined about that fact till you were told to start doing so.

And you have already admitted you will not agree with the SCOTUS unless they rule as you want them to, so we know you would not have agreed with the results of a 10 day investigation by Congress. You would have just asked for a 20 day investigation, and then a 100 day investigation
This is not about me you bag of shit.

We have had 59 presidential elections in this country, none of them ever had a Congressional investigation.

Competing sets of election returns and electoral votes were sent to Congress to be counted in January 1877, so Congress voted to create a bipartisan commission of 15 members of Congress and Supreme Court justices to determine how to allocate the electors from the three disputed states. Seven commissioners were to be Republican, seven were to be Democrats, and there would be one independent, Justice David Davis of Illinois.

Who is the liar?

Competing sets of election returns and electoral votes were sent to Congress to be counted in January 1877, so Congress voted to create a bipartisan commission of 15 members of Congress and Supreme Court justices to determine how to allocate the electors from the three disputed states. Seven commissioners were to be Republican, seven were to be Democrats, and there would be one independent, Justice David Davis of Illinois.

They did not investigate a damn thing. Do you know what the result of this was....The bipartisan commission voted along party lines to award all the contested ballots to Hayes—securing the presidency for him by a single electoral vote.

I agree. They're all worthless.

But it won't change unless people pressure both parties to find and develop some decent, intelligent candidates.

Both parties are giving us garbage candidates.

Until that happens all we can do is choose the lesser of two evils. It's a nasty situation.
We had a chance to beat them with Trump and we let greedy news agencies and big global tech companies and the globalist elected class kill that opportunity... and people like you and blind liberals like we have here made it possible for them to pull it off....

We had a chance to beat them with Trump and we let greedy news agencies and big global tech companies and the globalist elected class kill that opportunity... and people like you and blind liberals like we have here made it possible for them to pull it off....
Donald Trump is "America's Foremost Whiner." Why anyone with a brain would believe a word he says will forever be a mystery.

He's a thief, a liar, and a white-trash con man. That's all he's ever been.

As time passes more and more people are seeing the truth about the sleazy trump. He will NEVER be elected president. Thank the Gawd of your choice for that.

Donald Trump is "America's Foremost Whiner." Why anyone with a brain would believe a word he says will forever be a mystery.

He's a thief, a liar, and a white-trash con man. That's all he's ever been.

As time passes more and more people are seeing the truth about the sleazy trump. He will NEVER be elected president. Thank the Gawd of your choice for that.
I lived through Trump's time in office... and we had the greatest economy I have ever seen in America Pre China Bio attack... maybe you don't have a good memory but I do... now we are back to the Obama recession days where the recession never ends...
High energy prices high food prices crime in the streets and a war we can send all of Americas riches to that seems to have no end to it... sound familiar?... come on man....
If we keep electing democrats to the white house the recession will never end and neither will the war in Ukraine.... we the people will keep getting poorer and the elected class will keep getting richer from the military industrial complex and big phama....
Its the perfect storm....all over again.....

I lived through Trump's time in office... and we had the greatest economy I have ever seen in America Pre China Bio attack... maybe you don't have a good memory but I do... now we are back to the Obama recession days where the recession never ends...
High energy prices high food prices crime in the streets and a war we can send all of Americas riches to that seems to have no end to it... sound familiar?... come on man....
If we keep electing democrats to the white house the recession will never end and neither will the war in Ukraine.... we the people will keep getting poorer and the elected class will keep getting richer from the military industrial complex and big phama....
Its the perfect storm....all over again.....
I'm not a Biden supporter. I think he's a disaster and, overall, his policies are a nightmare.

That doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump is a lying pervert and an overall piece of whining dogshit.

What I AM trying to say, is that America deserves better political leadership - from both parties. It's ridiculous that we continue choosing the "lesser of two evils."

Only the people can make things change for the better. But it won't happen as long as we waste all our time insulting and fighting each other.

We should not have to choose between incompetence, on one side, and disgusting dogshit, on the other.

I'm not a Biden supporter. I think he's a disaster and, overall, his policies are a nightmare.

That doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump is a lying pervert and an overall piece of whining dogshit.

What I AM trying to say, is that America deserves better political leadership - from both parties. It's ridiculous that we continue choosing the "lesser of two evils."

Only the people can make things change for the better. But it won't happen as long as we waste all our time insulting and fighting each other.

We should not have to choose between incompetence, on one side, and disgusting dogshit, on the other.
If you didn't vote for Trump you voted for Joe....

That's right. I held my nose and Biden was my choice.

I would never, ever, vote for, or follow, a slimeball like trump.
So you don't think Biden is slimy?.... if you are that far gone I guess we have nothing else to discuss.... you have been lied to about Trump...

Forum List

Back