On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

The time for investigation had passed? Is that why election records and data are by law required to be held for 22 months after the election? Try again you stupid troll.

LOLOL

You're digging your grave even deeper, FruitLoops. :dig:

Now you're admitting the Republican-led Senate spent nearly 2 years NOT investigating the "crimes" you claim not investigating amounts to treason.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

You're digging your grave even deeper, FruitLoops. :dig:

Now you're admitting the Republican-led Senate spent nearly 2 years NOT investigating the "crimes" you claim not investigating amounts to treason.

rotfl-gif.288736
No I am not. Your piss poor excuses are irrelevant to the case we are discussing.

You are saying violating the oath of office is not

I am saying nobody violated their oath of office. So far all the courts agree with my view and not yours.

What will be your next step after the SCOTUS throws this case out?

Where will you turn to then? Will it be time for an armed revolution?

One more time, this is not about the Republican Senate. Do you see them mentioned in the petition? Yes or no Einstein?

LOLOL

So Democrats don't hold an investigation into election fraud -- that's treason

But when Republicans don't hold an investigation into election fraud -- that's not treason because nobody sued them over it.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

I am saying nobody violated their oath of office. So far all the courts agree with my view and not yours.

What will be your next step after the SCOTUS throws this case out?

Where will you turn to then? Will it be time for an armed revolution?
You know what if they do throw it out they throw out the Constitution with it. That means it is only a matter of time until dissenters are lined up and shot.

You know what if they do throw it out they throw out the Constitution with it. That means it is only a matter of time until dissenters are lined up and shot.

Then you all should strike first, what are you waiting for?

Not at all, the SCOTUS does not need an excuse, they will just dismiss with as meritless and move on.
How is it possibly meritless. An investigation was the correct thing to do. Anyone with a brain, even a very small one, knows why it was not.

I know an investigation by Congress was called for by members of Congress who represent a lot of people. True or false?

True.

Now someone sued over that.

Every court threw the case out. Now that someone appealed to the Supreme Court to throw that last court's ruling out.

I keep asking but you keep avoiding...

What is the legal theory for throwing out the lower court's findings? 'Nuh-uh, I don't like it,' is not a legal theory.

No I am not. Your piss poor excuses are irrelevant to the case we are discussing.

LOLOL

You're not discussing the case. You don't understand what's happening.

You still can't explain why you think the Supreme Court won't throw this case out due to lack of merit and lack of standing.

How is it possibly meritless. An investigation was the correct thing to do. Anyone with a brain, even a very small one, knows why it was not.

Once again, this is just your opinion. No investigation was needed nor required. So far not one single court in the land agrees with you.

Are you trying to get me to say something so you can say I am promoting violence? No cigar, hack.

Nope, I am highlighting the uselessness of all the whining you do on this forum. If I believed the things you post on here and claim to believe are true, I would not be wasting my time on some minor website.

Yet all you do is post on here about it and whine when the courts laugh at you again.

LOLOL

You're not discussing the case. You don't understand what's happening.

You still can't explain why you think the Supreme Court won't throw this case out due to lack of merit and lack of standing.
Because I do not have to explain it, haven't you? You get dumber by the minute.

How fascist of you.

YOU decide what someone did is traitorous.

After our justice system clears them of such a crime (assuming the SCOTUS denies cert), you still want them executed.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops.

YOU are the enemy of America that YOU project upon others.

Are you even an American?

Once again, this is just your opinion. No investigation was needed nor required. So far not one single court in the land agrees with you.

Nope, I am highlighting the uselessness of all the whining you do on this forum. If I believed the things you post on here and claim to believe are true, I would not be wasting my time on some minor website.

Yet all you do is post on here about it and whine when the courts laugh at you again.
So 1/4 of the voters who these members of Congress represent were not owed an investigation? In Communist China, no. In America yes. You have no argument.

Because I do not have to explain it, haven't you? You get dumber by the minute.

LOLOL

Because you can't. Because there is no rational for your bullshit claims. Your inability to explain it reveals even you know you're wrong and you're going to lose this one too.

:dance:

How fascist of you.

YOU decide what someone did is traitorous.

After our justice system clears them of such a crime (assuming the SCOTUS denies cert), you still want them executed.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops.

YOU are the enemy of America that YOU project upon others.

Are you even an American?
Fascist was not investigating the election.

LOLOL

Because you can't. Because there is no rational for your bullshit claims. Your inability to explain it reveals even you know you're wrong and you're going to lose this one too.

:dance:
Rational enough to get to the SC.

How is it possibly meritless.

Mr. Brunson’s claims against defendant members of Congress and former Vice President Pence, alleging failure to investigate election fraud prior to accepting the electoral college votes, are also likely barred by absolute legislative immunity under the Speech or Debate clause ofthe Constitution. Article I, section 6 of the Constitution provides: “The Senators and Representatives ... for any speech or Debate in either House, ... shall not be questioned in any other Place.” This clause affords Members of Congress absolute immunity from all claims arising out of their conduct in the legislative sphere. See, e.g., Rockefeller v. Bingaman, 234 F. App’x 852, 855 (10th Cir.) (holding that Speech or Debate immunity barred suit challenging the “decision of individual Congressmen not to take legislative action in response to [plaintiffs] prompts”), cert, denied, 552 U.S. 1022 (2007); see also Rangel v. Boehner, 785 F.3d 19, 23 (D.C. Cir. 2015) (providing that the “Supreme Court has consistently read the Speech or Debate Clause ‘broadly’ to achieve its purposes”)

Mr. Brunson’s claims against defendant members of Congress and former Vice President Pence, alleging failure to investigate election fraud prior to accepting the electoral college votes, are also likely barred by absolute legislative immunity under the Speech or Debate clause ofthe Constitution. Article I, section 6 of the Constitution provides: “The Senators and Representatives ... for any speech or Debate in either House, ... shall not be questioned in any other Place.” This clause affords Members of Congress absolute immunity from all claims arising out of their conduct in the legislative sphere. See, e.g., Rockefeller v. Bingaman, 234 F. App’x 852, 855 (10th Cir.) (holding that Speech or Debate immunity barred suit challenging the “decision of individual Congressmen not to take legislative action in response to [plaintiffs] prompts”), cert, denied, 552 U.S. 1022 (2007); see also Rangel v. Boehner, 785 F.3d 19, 23 (D.C. Cir. 2015) (providing that the “Supreme Court has consistently read the Speech or Debate Clause ‘broadly’ to achieve its purposes”)
Again, there is no immunity for traitors. Do you seriously think the SC will say there is?

Forum List

Back