On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

You of course must mean despite obie. The free market has done the opposite of what he was trying to get done with regulation. Imagine how much less we would be paying with Keystone up and running.

Production is up in the USA despite government interference. And just like we told you people for years now the more production the cheaper the price. You are getting an economic education every time you fill up. Pay attention and stop cheering for stupid policies.

In other words, what you mean is that
whenever something negative happens on his watch, he's 100% responsible.
When something positive happens on his watch, he's 100% not responsible.
Which is of course exactly the opposite of what you do.

Bubble head.

Total nonsense as I have shown time and again. Only admitted racists liars like yourself continue to make this claim that Obama is not criticized by his own constituency. Just because your view of the world is narrow and you find it impossible to have two thoughts in your head at one time doesn't mean that the rest of the world suffers from your profound limitations.

Hey Candycracker, you're in the wrong thread. This is a thread where people who understand economics teach people like YOU how gas prices are derived. :)

But thanks for bumping it.

The thread underscores that gas is below $3 a gallon--exactly the opposite of what you attended. Bump it all you wish.

LOL.

Most gas prices are below $3.00????

Of course it does, genius.

You might want to re-read the title. I know you libs have a hard time with reading but most people DO know how to read.

Are most gas prices below $3.00, Candy?

Try being truthful for once in your life.

You lied in your thread, you admitted you lied, and you have no credibility left. Congrats!

Now you're trying to gain back some respect because you realize how many people SAW WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.

But I'll give you a shot here. Are most gas prices above or below?

Of course I already know you lack the integrity to be honest....just as you lacked it in your propaganda thread.....but I'll wait for you to admit most are over $3.00 but I won't wait for long.

Paid $2.97 a gallon yesterday

Thanks President Obama

If you like low gas prices....vote Democrat
Liar
Average Prices By State - New Jersey Gas Prices

Not only did I pay $2.97 a gallon in NJ, but they pumped the gas for me

Thanks President Obama!
Sure you did. They pumped it into your Porsche, right?
Fuck you!

Liberals drive a Prius

And far left hacks like you drive SUV's...

Of course I already know you lack the integrity to be honest....just as you lacked it in your propaganda thread.....but I'll wait for you to admit most are over $3.00 but I won't wait for long.

Its not as if you have anything better to do than wait for someone to give you the attention on line you can't garner in real life.

Poor, sad, little girl.

Every bump reminds people that on Planet earth, the price of gas in some places is below $3 a gallon. Thanks, of course, to Mr. Obama.

Its not as if you have anything better to do than wait for someone to give you the attention on line you can't garner in real life.

Poor, sad, little girl.

Every bump reminds people that on Planet earth, the price of gas in some places is below $3 a gallon. Thanks, of course, to Mr. Obama.

Yep than Obama for having an average gas prices higher than those before him and putting even more burden on the poor. But hey that is what the far left does, says they will help the poor. Just does not tell them they will help them become more poor.

Yes you can thank the far left and Obama for that!

It does not matter how many gas stations display or post prices above $3, because few are buying it at those high prices. The stations with gas in the $2 range have all the customers lined up buying as much as possible.

Poor, sad, little girl.

Awww, we knew you wouldn't have the credibility to agree with the OP....that's because you know it's true most are above $3.00.

And you know that those that have dropped have nothing to do with Obummer. :)

You think changing your tune COMPLETELY from the lies in your propaganda thread saves your completely decimated character?

Oh and sorry, I retired my little girl Halloween costume a while back...but it did get me attention, that's true. :cool-45:

It does not matter how many gas stations display or post prices above $3, because few are buying it at those high prices. The stations with gas in the $2 range have all the customers lined up buying as much as possible.

LMAO, THATTTTTTTTT analysis would make you a great liberal economist. LOL. Ever hear of apples to apples?

Poor, sad, little girl.

Awww, we knew you wouldn't have the credibility to agree with the OP....that's because you know it's true most are above $3.00.

You think changing your tune COMPLETELY from the lies in your propaganda thread saves your completely decimated character?

Oh and sorry, I retired my little girl Halloween costume a while back...but it did get me attention, that's true. :cool-45:

Retiring a costume doesn't mean you're an adult...you certainly are not mature.

That being said, the price of gasoline is now below $3 per gallon in a large part of the nation. Thanks, in part, to the actions of your President Obama.

Please keep bumping the thread...it just reminds us all what type of individual you are.

Poor, sad, little girl.

That being said, the price of gasoline is now below $3 per gallon in a large part of the nation. Thanks, in part, to the actions of your President Obama.

Please keep bumping the thread...it just reminds us all what type of individual you are.

Awwww, look....you think I'm bothered by being called names like you are, LOL. We know NLT's picture made you cry for days.

Honey, I'm used to being out on the frontlines in a war zone with the most rugged, war-torn people possible.......... it cracks me up you think your wishy washy, low self-esteem driven posts make me do anything but laugh.

What kind of individual I am? You mistake me for somewhat that gives a shit, darlin. LMAO

As for gas prices......everyone knows you're a liar....but please keep bumping my thread. I got you exactly where I want ya.

:badgrin:

Poor, sad, little girl.

Awwww, look....you think I'm bothered by being called names like you are, LOL. We know NLT's picture made you cry for days.
Not name calling. It's a fact, you're incredibly inmature. Anyone reading your posts can see that.
That you start threads out of spite on an obscure message board also lends itself to a bizarre loneliness that few have likely experienced.

Honey, I'm used to being out on the frontlines in a war zone with the most rugged, war-torn people possible.......... it cracks me up you think your wishy washy, low self-esteem driven posts make me do anything but laugh.
Sure you have been...:rofl:

What kind of individual I am? You mistake me for somewhat that gives a shit, darlin. LMAO
No..I mistook you for someone worth a shit.

As for gas prices......everyone knows you're a liar....but please keep bumping my thread. I got you exactly where I want ya.
:badgrin:

WIll do...it helps reinforce your negativity.

Thanks President Obama

What was Obama's policy that caused low gas prices?

It was right after he

"began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth".....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Thanks President Obama

What was Obama's policy that caused low gas prices?

It was right after he

"began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth".....

RW is smart like a fox, that's for sure. Obama kept saying he wanted higher gas prices, so recognizing him for the incompetent that he is, RW knew Obama'd screw up and cause prices to go down. So he credits him with lower prices for wanting to raise them.

Missouri 2.877 -0.017
Oklahoma 2.950 0.000
South Carolina 2.953 -0.006
Mississippi 2.971 -0.004
Minnesota 2.977 -0.014
Tennessee 2.979 -0.005
Kansas 2.984 -0.004
Arkansas 2.996 -0.007
Alabama 2.999 -0.009

USA and Canada Current Average Gas Prices By City State Province - GasBuddy.com

Too bad I don't live in any of those States...

That doesn't make the OP any less the fool for her thread now does it?

She said "most" prices are above $3. Are you saying you believe over half the population are in the States listed above?

Forum List

Back