Once again, spending is way down under a Democratic President

I swear...

SO many Democrats should have this song as their theme music..

Let me apologize to the fans out there in advance for doing this to them...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJMyXxiBR1Q]Monkees - Daydream Believer (1967) HD - YouTube[/ame]

BTW,

Wasn't Obama and the Democrats just bitching that the Republican controlled House wasn't letting them spend enough?

How can the debt go up to almost 17 trillion and the deficit belower. Obama has put almost 7 t on his own. Are you guys using funny math again

Are the folks who believe this bullshit the "low information voters" Rush speaks of?

chart-of-the-day-bush-policies-deficits-june-2010.gif

Now don't forget Obamacare Lakhota, that should swing government spending in Obama'a direction in a BIG way.... and eclipse all that spending President George W Bush did with Iraq as well as Afghanistan.

How can the debt go up to almost 17 trillion and the deficit belower. Obama has put almost 7 t on his own. Are you guys using funny math again

They are talking about "acceleration" lets say you are driving in a car and you put your foot to the floor .. that's the democrat congress under bush spending tons of money on welfare in exchange for the department of offense wars against the ME. The car reached maximum speed with maximum deficits the first year of Obamamou's reign of terror. Thus, the acceleration has ended and they can claim the "acceleration" did not happen under Obama's watch.

Now, we all know that the democrats will COMPLETELY SWITCH horses when talking about republican's blocking them from raising spending, err.. blocking them from "solving" all of our problems. We have to spend more to "save" everyone and if we don't come up with a way to accelerate spending again grandma will die, there will be chaos in the streets, no fire rescue, no schools, and the children will starve.

Last edited:
This misleading shit is still out there?

Figures. Anything to take the pressure off of IRS-gate, Benghazi-gate and AP-gate, right?

BTW....Do you know how long it took for liberals to realize how badly Carter gutted the military and left us practically defenseless? Gee...I wonder where that spending came from to return us to a Superpower status?

You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Since the invention of the atomic bomb, this country has NEVER been "defenseless" and has IN FACT been involved in wars just to project American power since then.

And NOTHING ELSE.

Figures. Anything to take the pressure off of IRS-gate, Benghazi-gate and AP-gate, right?

BTW....Do you know how long it took for liberals to realize how badly Carter gutted the military and left us practically defenseless? Gee...I wonder where that spending came from to return us to a Superpower status?

You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Since the invention of the atomic bomb, this country has NEVER been "defenseless" and has IN FACT been involved in wars just to project American power since then.

And NOTHING ELSE.

While you've been asleep, Obama has been using up all of our military resources in the longest war any democracy has ever prosecuted. Oh and our nuclear forces? Yeah Obama has been gutting that too. Mount Olympus is crumbling. Wake up.

No, it isn't.

How much NEW debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies?

Every single penny of it that has been spent since May 2009 belongs to Obama.

Why May? Is the fed fiscal year too complicated for you?

Doesn't matter.

The FACT is most of the "spending" was done during the Bush administration.

Bush put 2 wars, the Department of Homeland Security, No Child Left Behind, The New Medicare Entitlement and a plethora of other spending on the National Credit Card. He did this while cutting taxes, twice..and lowering interest rates to zero.

Nice guy..right?

Defenseless? Are you out of your mind? We have not been practically defenseless since we become a world power at the beginning of the 20th Century. We spent more on defense than any other nation. Why?

Forum List

Back