One always has to ruin it for others

So they waffled to a asshole activist gun grabber group. Who is surprised.

When they enforce it against police officers, then i would comply. Until then fuck them.

I don't typically see police officers walking into Chipotle with AR-15s slung over their shoulders.

So why don't we see the 45's they have holstered on their belts in the same light?

When they enforce it against police officers, then i would comply. Until then fuck them.

I don't typically see police officers walking into Chipotle with AR-15s slung over their shoulders.

Chipolte is saying "all guns" not just AR-15's.

Yes, as a result of the "assault" rifles alarming people.

and evidently you dont hang out in Penn station, the cops there walk around with MP-5's.

There is a Chipotle in Penn Station?

and evidently you dont hang out in Penn station, the cops there walk around with MP-5's.

Its in reference to police officers with "SCARYGUNS" not Chipotle.

Sure, as if I would let a restaurant tell me where I can take my firearm.

Really, as if you would actually be courteous enough to follow the rules in someone else's house.

I do. But being in someone's house and in a restaurant are two different things.

So, what do I follow, the 2nd Amendment, or a sign?

The Second Amendment applies to the government, not a private entity. You're another "small government" conservative who thinks the Constitution only applies when you agree with it. No different than the so-called liberals.

A sign doesn't trump my 2nd Amendment rights. And as we all know, gun free zones don't really stop gun violence. So yes, I would defy that sign. Unless it's posted I won't comply. I will keep my weapon concealed regardless of what Chipotle, or Luddly Neddite says.

And to answer your question? I don't own a firearm, but my father does. And we both agree that a "no guns allowed" sign doesn't trump his concealed carry permit. And it would be interesting to see you force any gun owner to do anything, without them putting a bullet in your head.

So a restaurant can be forced to serve you even though it goes against their beliefs? Interesting.

Unless you're gay ...

Unless I am misunderstanding you, we fundamentally disagree on this one. You know I'm strongly pro-second amendment. The second amendment does not give you the right to take your firearm without approval onto someone else's personal property.

If all you mean is that if they prohibit your gun you won't eat there, then I retract my statement we disagree. But that isn't how I interpreted what you said. Let me know.

A cop is not the equivalent of an armed citizen.

There are some very stupid far right comments on this today.

The fact that you place one above the other is the crux of the problem with progressive statists such as yourself.

If I cannot exercise certain aspects of the 2nd amendment, be it no semi-autos, mag limits, and other such crap, then the police should have to do the same. They are peace officers, not soldiers. Civilians just like the rest of us.

They are nothing more than armed citizens with the governmental authority to arrest and detain until the legal system can take over.

So why don't we see the 45's they have holstered on their belts in the same light?

Outside of the Third World, people aren't accustomed to seeing other people walk around with big scary looking rifles. Handguns don't tend to look as intimidating. It's all about the appearance, but you already knew that, so why are you wasting our time asking questions you already know the answer to?

Its in reference to police officers with "SCARYGUNS" not Chipotle.

Well, this is about Chipotle, not Penn Station. Do try to stay on focus.

I support the right to own guns but I also believe guns should be a choice. No one should be able to force others to be around guns if they don't wish to be. And, as TK said, these cowards who hide them on their person will sneak guns in, thus endangering us all.

Chipotle: Don't bring guns in our stores: Associated Press Business News - MSN Money

NEW YORK (AP) - Chipotle is asking customers not to bring firearms into its stores after it says gun rights advocates brought military-style assault rifles into one of its restaurants in Texas.

The Denver-based company notes that it has traditionally complied with local laws regarding open and concealed firearms.

But in a statement Monday, the company said that "the display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers."

The announcement came after a petition by Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, which has called on other companies to ban firearms in their stores as well. The group said its petition was in reaction to open-carry gun activists appearing at a Dallas-area Chipotle restaurant over the weekend.

Erika Soto Lamb, a spokeswoman for the group, said she thought the move by Chipotle was a "bold statement," especially considering its previous stance of complying with local laws.

Many states allow people to carry licensed guns in some way, but some businesses exercise their right to ban firearms.

So, what exactly are you going to do if a business doesn't want to allow you in because you're carrying a gun? Stage a protest? "Stand your ground"? Get into a gun battle with law enforcement? What does "fuck them" mean? :confused:

I support the right to own guns but I also believe guns should be a choice. No one should be able to force others to be around guns if they don't wish to be. And, as TK said, these cowards who hide them on their person will sneak guns in, thus endangering us all.

If a business wants to ban a person from entering with a firearm, then the business takes the responsibility of screening all entries to make sure that no one in there is armed, and provides replacement security for the security they are removing.

Their property their rules. If you come on it with a gun when it is posted for no guns, then you are criminally trespassing and they can have the other guys come take care of all the shooting you in the face for them. It is no different than a landowner posting his woods with a no hunting sign.

I support the right to own guns but I also believe guns should be a choice.

And yet you consistently advocate taking that choice away from people.

No one should be able to force others to be around guns if they don't wish to be.

Nobody is forcing you to go outside your house.

Really, as if you would actually be courteous enough to follow the rules in someone else's house.

Really, as if I expected you to be courteous enough to care about my Constitutional rights.

"Courteous and rights" - you really are missing the boat today.

But if you're going to say something that absurd, how about the courtesy not to endanger others by hiding a gun on your person and then sitting down next to me?

Don't others have the right to be safe from chicken shit nutters who are scared to leave the house without a gun clutched to their heaving bosom??

No, but there are cops and the military that walk around with all types on crazy guns in Manhattan, any they do go into places like chippolte with them.

So, what exactly are you going to do if a business doesn't want to allow you in because you're carrying a gun? Stage a protest? "Stand your ground"? Get into a gun battle with law enforcement? What does "fuck them" mean? :confused:

No, keep my concealed weapon concealed. End of problem.

What rankles me is how they knuckled under to the gun grabber group, and of course they cannot guarantee someone will come in there with a firearm and cause harm. So basically they just disarm the good people, and the "bad" people can ignore the request.

Their property their rules. If you come on it with a gun when it is posted for no guns, then you are criminally trespassing and they can have the other guys come take care of all the shooting you in the face for them. It is no different than a landowner posting his woods with a no hunting sign.

So trespassing in a public accommodation area is a shoot on sight offense?

Dumb troll is dumb, and a fag.

Forum List

Back