One always has to ruin it for others

Saying "no guns allowed" in translation means "I don't give a damn if you and your family are in danger, you will not bring a gun in my store."
So don't shop there. Isn't that always your answer?

Shouldn't he be forced to serve me? Isn't that always your answer?
Nope, not in this case. This is no shirt, no shoes, and carrying a weapon, no service. See how that works?

You are the one not respecting his property rights.

What complete hogwash.

Whenever I think that the left might actually know something, along comes a thread like this. Ignorance on parade, seriously. I love to watch them toss around words and phrases they COMPLETELY don't understand, while at the same time pretending to have a wealth of knowledge and understanding indwelling...

A sign doesn't trump my 2nd Amendment rights. And as we all know, gun free zones don't really stop gun violence. So yes, I would defy that sign. Unless it's posted I won't comply. I will keep my weapon concealed regardless of what Chipotle, or Luddly Neddite says.

And to answer your question? I don't own a firearm, but my father does. And we both agree that a "no guns allowed" sign doesn't trump his concealed carry permit. And it would be interesting to see you force any gun owner to do anything, without them putting a bullet in your head.

So you or your dad would put a bullet in the head of a restaurant worker that denied you entry?

I suppose it's natural that those with criminal minds should be terrified of anything free and self sufficient.

A sign doesn't trump my 2nd Amendment rights. And as we all know, gun free zones don't really stop gun violence. So yes, I would defy that sign. Unless it's posted I won't comply. I will keep my weapon concealed regardless of what Chipotle, or Luddly Neddite says.

And to answer your question? I don't own a firearm, but my father does. And we both agree that a "no guns allowed" sign doesn't trump his concealed carry permit. And it would be interesting to see you force any gun owner to do anything, without them putting a bullet in your head.

So you or your dad would put a bullet in the head of a restaurant worker that denied you entry?

Hey! I was gonna use that. Get your own toy. :eusa_snooty:

TK, the wait staff's orders are this. (1) if a gun is visible, the customer is asked to leave; (2) if he refuses the police are called; (3) even if there are only loud voices, the customer can be arrested as a threat; and (4) the judge, if state law allows, can revoke the owner's right to bear arms in public.

Stop the testerone and start thinking.

That's 'testosterone.'

Anyhow, if the sign does not post any applicable statutes with the warning, it is legally unenforceable. Stop the name calling and start researching the law.

Yes they can tell you to leave, but that is only if they see you with it. But the sign itself will not stop a gun owner or an armed criminal from entering anyway.

For example:

No Guns Allowed

Pursuant to (place pertinent law citations here)

It also raises another question too, if I am to obey this sign, should I foist the responsibility of my safety upon the proprietor of the establishment? Since I cannot reasonably defend myself against an armed assailant, who should I charge with my protection?

The proprietor. Which in this case is Marvel Comics.:D

:lol: TK, go test the ordinance at the restaurant. Make sure the weapon is in plain view. Tell us what happens.

Whatever you do, don't scream, "Back off, motherfucker. . .".

That's 'testosterone.'

Anyhow, if the sign does not post any applicable statutes with the warning, it is legally unenforceable. Stop the name calling and start researching the law.

Yes they can tell you to leave, but that is only if they see you with it. But the sign itself will not stop a gun owner or an armed criminal from entering anyway.

For example:

It also raises another question too, if I am to obey this sign, should I foist the responsibility of my safety upon the proprietor of the establishment? Since I cannot reasonably defend myself against an armed assailant, who should I charge with my protection?

The proprietor. Which in this case is Marvel Comics.:D

:lol: TK, go test the ordinance at the restaurant. Make sure the weapon is in plain view. Tell us what happens.

Whatever you do, don't scream, "Back off, motherfucker. . .".

If I know TK, he'll make sure he gets his meal first.

Just sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

Guns dont go off because they fall out of a pocket.
/dunce

That one did.

Second Amendment Man Shoots Defenseless Chipotle Restaurant, Goes Free

But actually, it fell out of his backpack.

You gonna tell me that's what made it go off?

BTW, this also means the safety was off.

Go ahead and defend that.

One in the chamber, cocked, no safety, and/or loose in the bag with some way to pull the trigger? WTF? What did he do tie a string to the trigger to hold the gun down in his bag?

Well yeah I suppose one can be stupid enough to accidentally fire a weapon.

Uh, how many "accidental" gun deaths every day?

Saying "no guns allowed" in translation means "I don't give a damn if you and your family are in danger, you will not bring a gun in my store."

If going into a store puts your family in danger, why would you go in?

When I said that - that I would not want to stay where some froot loop was carrying a gun, some here went ballistic.

Now YOU are saying the same thing - that going into the store would put your family in danger unless you're packing?

Day-um.

You do come up with some silly ass kid crap.

That one did.

Second Amendment Man Shoots Defenseless Chipotle Restaurant, Goes Free

But actually, it fell out of his backpack.

You gonna tell me that's what made it go off?

BTW, this also means the safety was off.

Go ahead and defend that.

One in the chamber, cocked, no safety, and/or loose in the bag with some way to pull the trigger? WTF? What did he do tie a string to the trigger to hold the gun down in his bag?

Well yeah I suppose one can be stupid enough to accidentally fire a weapon.

Uh, how many "accidental" gun deaths every day?

I call bullshit on it.
I have sold guns for 10 years. With very few exceptions they do not go off if dropped. Maybe he was carrying an antique design or a really cheap gun. But the source of the story as a sneering anti gun blog tells me it's probably bullcrap.
There are no accidental gun deaths. There are negligent gun deaths.

When I said that - that I would not want to stay where some froot loop was carrying a gun, some here went ballistic.

Now YOU are saying the same thing - that going into the store would put your family in danger unless you're packing?

Day-um.

Do you know that the store you are going into is not going to be the subject of an armed attack?

Hey! I was gonna use that. Get your own toy. :eusa_snooty:

Dang. I wuz thinkin' the same thing except I wuz gonna serve it up with some gay cake.

:lol:

The douche who dropped the gun was probably an OWS cretin...and the gun was most likely stolen.

If it even happened in the first place.

Day-um.

Do you know that the store you are going into is not going to be the subject of an armed attack?

Yes.

Seconds ago, I kissed my wife and daughter goodbye as the left to go to the local Walgreens......unarmed. Ain't scared.

You live in constant fear. It will take years off of your life.

images
s.gif
s.gif

Forum List

Back