One always has to ruin it for others

If going into a store puts your family in danger, why would you go in?

When I said that - that I would not want to stay where some froot loop was carrying a gun, some here went ballistic.

Now YOU are saying the same thing - that going into the store would put your family in danger unless you're packing?

Day-um.

You do come up with some silly ass kid crap.

Do you know that the store you are going into is not going to be the subject of an armed attack?

Yes.

Seconds ago, I kissed my wife and daughter goodbye as the left to go to the local Walgreens......unarmed. Ain't scared.

You live in constant fear. It will take years off of your life.

Surveillance Video Of Walgreens Robbery Which Led To Deadly Shooting « CBS Miami

Police: Off-duty officer fatally shoots robbery suspect at Walgreens - chicagotribune.com

Man found shot in face outside Walgreens | www.ktvu.com

All the patrons of those WalGreens probably thought like you. Some of them ended up dead.
It isnt fear. It's lack of stupidity.

victim.jpg

Saying "no guns allowed" in translation means "I don't give a damn if you and your family are in danger, you will not bring a gun in my store."

When I said that - that I would not want to stay where some froot loop was carrying a gun, some here went ballistic.

Now YOU are saying the same thing - that going into the store would put your family in danger unless you're packing?

Day-um.

Do you know that the store you are going into is not going to be the subject of an armed attack?

Ask your mommy to go with you.

Day-um.

Ask your mommy to go with you.

Is that how you handle tough situations?

A sign doesn't trump my 2nd Amendment rights. And as we all know, gun free zones don't really stop gun violence. So yes, I would defy that sign. Unless it's posted I won't comply. I will keep my weapon concealed regardless of what Chipotle, or Luddly Neddite says.

And to answer your question? I don't own a firearm, but my father does. And we both agree that a "no guns allowed" sign doesn't trump his concealed carry permit. And it would be interesting to see you force any gun owner to do anything, without them putting a bullet in your head.

So you or your dad would put a bullet in the head of a restaurant worker that denied you entry?

Just where did I say I would kill any restaurant workers? Geesh where do you guys get this bullshit?

Yes.

Seconds ago, I kissed my wife and daughter goodbye as the left to go to the local Walgreens......unarmed. Ain't scared.

Surveillance Video Of Walgreens Robbery Which Led To Deadly Shooting « CBS Miami

Police: Off-duty officer fatally shoots robbery suspect at Walgreens - chicagotribune.com

All the patrons of those WalGreens probably thought like you. Some of them ended up dead.

You, being an idiot nutter, and I......see the world differently. I choose to go with the odds on this one.

How many people do you think will visit a Walgreens store in the next hour?

Of that number, how many will be shot while there?

Got a guess?

Last edited:
Yes.

You, being an idiot nutter, and I see the world differently. I choose to go with the odds on this one.

Got a guess?

No idea. You wanna play Russian Roulette?

How many times have you needed your spare tire out of all the times you've driven? Do you not carry one in the car?

The proprietor. Which in this case is Marvel Comics.:D

:lol: TK, go test the ordinance at the restaurant. Make sure the weapon is in plain view. Tell us what happens.

Whatever you do, don't scream, "Back off, motherfucker. . .".

If I know TK, he'll make sure he gets his meal first.

Just sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

Yikes. I wasn't expecting you to start throwing jokes about my weight around, Pogo.

And just so Jake doesn't get his wish:

Back off, motherf***ker.

:D

Last edited:
Saying "no guns allowed" in translation means "I don't give a damn if you and your family are in danger, you will not bring a gun in my store."

Day-um.

Tell that to the gal that lost both her parents in a Denny's in TX. See how well she receives your crap.

That's 'testosterone.'

Anyhow, if the sign does not post any applicable statutes with the warning, it is legally unenforceable. Stop the name calling and start researching the law.

Yes they can tell you to leave, but that is only if they see you with it. But the sign itself will not stop a gun owner or an armed criminal from entering anyway.

For example:

It also raises another question too, if I am to obey this sign, should I foist the responsibility of my safety upon the proprietor of the establishment? Since I cannot reasonably defend myself against an armed assailant, who should I charge with my protection?

The proprietor. Which in this case is Marvel Comics.:D

:lol: TK, go test the ordinance at the restaurant. Make sure the weapon is in plain view. Tell us what happens.

If they never see it, there's no need for me to be worried, or to yell obscenities at the restaurant employees.

You, being an idiot nutter, and I see the world differently. I choose to go with the odds on this one.

Got a guess?

Paranoia strikes deep...
Into your life it will creep...

This is exactly why I alluded to Marvel Comics. For some, it's a comic; for others, a home address. :eusa_hand:

If I know TK, he'll make sure he gets his meal first.

Just sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

Yikes. I wasn't expecting you to start throwing jokes about my weight around, Pogo. Back off, motherf***ker.

:D

Put the sugar bowl down.... nice and slow.... :rofl:

Got a guess?

How many times have you needed your spare tire out of all the times you've driven? Do you not carry one in the car?

That one again? The odds of getting a flat are much higher than the odds of meeting up with an armed threat. Everyone here has had a flat tire.

You suck at this. At least think of a new dopey analogy.

Day-um.

You assume a risk to your safety each time you leave the house, Ludds. There's always a chance you'll be hurt or killed and never make it back. Having a gun greatly reduces that chance. Being a good driver to and from your destination helps too.

Just what would you do personally if you some stark raving lunatic with a gun went wild in a restaurant you were in? Tell him to read the sign? When you are in a place where nobody is armed, what would your chance of survival be if the gun was pointed at you? Do you realize how stupid your argument is?

Got a guess?

That one again? The odds of getting a flat are much higher than the odds of meeting up with an armed threat. Everyone here has had a flat tire.

Besides which --- when's the last time anyone was flattened in a hail of spare tires?

Day-um.

You assume a risk to your safety each time you leave the house, Ludds. There's always a chance you'll be hurt or killed and never make it back. Having a gun greatly reduces that chance. Being a good driver to and from your destination helps too.

Just what would you do personally if you some stark raving lunatic with a gun went wild in a restaurant you were in? Tell him to read the sign? When you are in a place where nobody is armed, what would your chance of survival be if the gun was pointed at you? Do you realize how stupid your argument is?

Every time you leave the house, it is without a gun. Right?

Got a guess?

The downside to getting a flat tire is much better than the downside to guessing wrong on where you'd need a gun.

Day-um.

Do you also go out in that armor your avatar used to show? Because yanno, you could get hit by a meteorite. But wait, that's metal, you could get struck by lightning, that's no good... but wait if you stay home you could be crushed in a Georgia earthquake .... but wait....

Forum List

Back