One America News linked to white supremacists

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
No wonder Trump loves him some OAN. Also a "Pizzagate" whack job.

Trump loves him, and he loves Trump. These people are insane. Literally.

Last edited:
No wonder Trump loves him some OAN.

And main stream is black supremacist, cnn, MSNBC, local news, abc, cbs. Face book , Twitter.. check Boston rep Kim Janeys page .. that’s a racist

And main stream is black supremacist, cnn, MSNBC, local news, abc, cbs. Face book , Twitter.. check Boston rep Kim Janeys page .. that’s a racist

I only understand English, not gibberish.

SPLC.
tenor[1].gif

The SPLC are a RACIST BIGOTED Anti-White and Anti-Christian HATE Organisation. They should be destroyed, they are literal filth.

Everyone is a white supremacist now, if you listen to the Dems.
Especially five year old boys getting shot in the head. The man dragged from his car and beaten unconscious deserved it because he is a white supremacist. Oh yes the Macy's clerk beaten and put in the hospital because someone lied about him being a white supremacist. He's a white supremacist too.

If OAN is white supremacist GOOD I hope they are really white supremacists and no one is lying about them too,

The SPLC are a RACIST BIGOTED Anti-White and Anti-Christian HATE Organisation. They should be destroyed, they are literal filth.
Odanny is another pizzagate denier. These sycophants defend pedos.

—————-
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-09-03 18:17 Subject: man, I miss you

The next three months are going to be rougher internally than in Beijing. Between 7th and 1600, no fun. Hope you're doing ok. I'm dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii...
——-
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM
To: 'Don Kuykendall'
Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan'
Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"
I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
ago, assume we areusing the same channels?
———-
Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it. Susaner From: Kathryn Tate [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM To: Sandler, Susan Cc: Sandler, Herbert Subject: You left something at the Field house Susan & Herb I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it. I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house.
———-

For those who are Trump adorers, the probability is obviously higher.

Q=Jeffrey Epstein

It's amazing the total bald faced lies told by the Communist Democrats going into the November 3rd Election.:mad: President Trump will be reelected and the Republicans will control Congress eternally pissing off the Communist Democrats.:smoke: Nobody give a shit when the Communist Democrats do their usual cry of racism against anything or anyone they hate it's doesn't work anymore!:auiqs.jpg:

It's amazing the total bald faced lies told by the Communist Democrats going into the November 3rd Election.:mad: President Trump will be reelected and the Republicans will control Congress eternally pissing off the Communist Democrats.:smoke: Nobody give a shit when the Communist Democrats do their usual cry of racism against anything or anyone they hate it's doesn't work anymore!:auiqs.jpg:
This is a troubling example of the Dumbing Down of America, and this is the target audience of Fox, OAN, Breitbart, etc., etc.

Trump’s election has shown how deep and pervasive the problem is.

SPLC....Those assholes see white supremacists in cloud formations.

GIGO

SPLC....Those assholes see white supremacists in cloud formations.

GIGO
SPLC is a paid propaganda organ of the Communist Democratic Party who's function is to smear the opponents of the Communist Democratic Party and anyone they hate :smoke:

Forum List

Back