One apparent mistake Trump made (not that he only made one but anyhow...) Gingrich couldve been VP

Yeh, Gingrich was considered for VP. I cannot recall at this time what thereason was for going w/ Pence..

but things obviously may have turned out differently on Jan 6 if Gingrich had been VP...
Gingrich would have been perfect for VP for Trump.

Trump cheated on Malaria while she was with an infant child.
NOOT handed his wife divorce papers while she was hospitalized with cancer and banging his mistress, while criticizing Clinton.

Yeah, family 'values' run deep.

Gingrich's wife was on her deathbed dying of cancer.

Gingrich divorced her and married his campaign aide.

That's why Gingrich will never again achieve higher office, with trump or anyone else for that matter.

If Trump isn't cheating now it's just because it doesn't work.
all dims every talk about RE Trump is what he used to do.. how he cheated on his wives, etc..

I notice how none of them mentions him cutting taxes for the little people so called... nothing about stopping abortions being paid for overseas by US taxpayers opposed to killing children.. nothing about getting businesses to come back to the US... and I could go on and on...

they probably don't even know about such achievements... too busy watching Clinton News Network aka cnn.. too busy being brainwashed and programmed, that is.

Gingrich's wife was on her deathbed dying of cancer.

Gingrich divorced her and married his campaign aide.

That's why Gingrich will never again achieve higher office, with trump or anyone else for that matter.
oh, then.. .by this logic... bill shouldn't have made so much $$ after he left the WH in disgrace..

oh, that's right.. he made most of that $$ from corrupt practices involving foreign countries... never mind

all dims every talk about RE Trump is what he used to do.. how he cheated on his wives, etc..

I notice how none of them mentions him cutting taxes for the little people so called... nothing about stopping abortions being paid for overseas.. nothing about getting businesses to come back to the US... and I could go on and on...

they probably don't even know about such achievements... too busy watching Clinton News Network aka cnn.. too busy being brainwashed and programmed, that is.

I can't speak on your Boogeymen.

Gingrich would have been perfect for VP for Trump.

Trump cheated on Malaria while she was with an infant child.
NOOT handed his wife divorce papers while she was hospitalized with cancer and banging his mistress, while criticizing Clinton.

Yeah, family 'values' run deep.
dims are so predictable.. all they ever talk about is the misdeeds of the Rs... never the misdeeds of those in their own party... never the great things some Rs have done... Nope..

it's black and white all thetime

R = bad
D = good

regardless of... just whatever..

juvenile

Gingrich is a neocon Bushbot chunk of shit....Would have been even worse than Pence.
Pence was a radio host before he entered politics. We speak of smooth transitions in our elections. But he had a chance to promote what he is supposed to believe in. It would take a lot of courage to do it. it says something when Trumps is a better Christian then every prog in D.C. And Trump promoted no totalitarian views on Christians like Pros do.

trump lost because he was an ass and treated people he didnt like,like shit......because of him we got biden and worse yet...harris....
You mean he treated people like you treat people? Trump was one of the most truthful presidents we ever had and exposed all of these evil MoFos for what they are, and no one should apologize for that, especially him.

You mean he treated people like you treat people?
hey, those dims stick to the rules.. the rules of their own making, that is..

one rule is: Never admit being an imperfect human.. But never EVER relent pointing out the mistakes/sins of those *&^% conservatives, even if they are the best thing (as is Trump) that ever happened to this miserable country

hey, those dims stick to the rules.. the rules of their own making, that is..

one rule is: Never admit being an imperfect human.. But never EVER relent pointing out the mistakes/sins of those *&^% conservatives, even if they are the best thing (as is Trump) that ever happened to this miserable country
He exposed a huge underbelly of corruption in our government and especially the Democrat Party, and warned us about it, and then you saw that ugly beast take over during the 2020 election with their Maduro voting machines, and illegal election law changes and all the cheating shenanigans that went on.

Yeh, Gingrich was considered for VP. I cannot recall at this time what thereason was for going w/ Pence..

but things obviously may have turned out differently on Jan 6 if Gingrich had been VP...
I believe that's part of the reason presidents don't actually get to pick who their running mate is. Outside the inner White House circle, we really don't know how it's decided.

Kennedy despised Johnson, Reagan hated Bush, and we see in retrospect who was keeping Obama on a leash. No way did Trump actively consider Mike Pence to be the guy.

Is it a coincidence that George HW Bush, George W Bush, Gerald Ford, Al Gore , Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama all went to either Yale or Harvard ?

Last edited:
many states violated the Constitution in 2020... that Document says that state legislatures have control of voting laws and regulations.

No state violated the Constitution. It's true that the state legislatures that power, and they have empowered the peoples democratic vote and the election laws of their state to decide the slate of electors sent to the EC. Guess what? Those processes worked in each and every state and no one has proved in any court that had jurisdiction otherwise. The fraud is the Neo-GOP's fictional claims.

I believe that's part of the reason presidents don't actually get to pick who their running mate is. Outside the inner White House circle, we really don't know how it's decided.

Kennedy despised Johnson, Reagan hated Bush, and we see in retrospect who was keeping Obama on a leash. No way did Trump actively consider Mike Pence to be the guy.
Clinton should have picked Bernie. She was a lightweight who thought she was a heavyweight.

Clinton should have picked Bernie. She was a lightweight who thought she was a heavyweight.
The DNC and the media cheated Bernie....he should have joined Jill Stein and the Green Party. And I may be the only one at USMB you'll ever hear say that -- maybe I'm the only 100% honest one here.

Maybe I'm really Tucker Carlson .
tucker.gif

Last edited:
Gingrich was too forceful, talkative. That's why Christie was nixed for VP, too.

A prez canNOT have someone as VP who is going to overshadow him or challenge him. That's why they pick milquetoasts, like Pence, though I must say, Pence was a real Study in White.

Trump got rid of everyone with an opinion of their own, who would put those opinions forcefully. Trump wasn't putting up with challenges. I'm not sure what I think of that: well, maybe he went overboard, firing so many, and so angrily.

Is it a coincidence that George HW Bush, George W Bush, Gerald Ford, Al Gore , Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama all went to either Yale or Harvard ?
thanks... I actually learned something today... can't say that of all days here at the forum.. sadly

but anyway, yeh, I had heard that the VP was chosen by... what, the RNC? Well, in any case, I think maybe we should go back to the days when there was a separate ballot for VP

you?

The DNC and the media cheated Bernie....he should have joined Jill Stein and the Green Party. And I may be the only one at USMB you'll ever hear say that -- maybe I'm the only 100% honest one here.

Maybe I'm really Tucker Carlson .
View attachment 564934

If Bernie would have accepted it, I think it would have been enough to beat trump. We'll never know.

If is very powerful.......

Forum List

Back