One can discuss Trump stealing the 2016 election, but not Biden stealing the 2020 election on social media

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Doesnt that seem odd.

The narrative is that it is a threat to our Constitutional Republic to undermine the confidence in our elections....but it was done for 4 years about the 2016 election and can still be done.

I call shenanigans.

Last edited:
Doesnt that seem odd.

The narrative is that it is a threat to put Constitutional Republic to undermone the confidence in our elections....but it was done for 4 years about the 2016 election and can still be done.

I call shenanigans.
The only accusation I heard about is that the repubs did their best to use voter suppression and that's a fact that cant be disputed. When you state facts on social media they dont take them down and ban you. Stop whining.

Doesnt that seem odd.

The narrative is that it is a threat to put Constitutional Republic to undermone the confidence in our elections....but it was done for 4 years about the 2016 election and can still be done.

I call shenanigans.
The only accusation I heard about is that the repubs did their best to use voter suppression and that's a fact that cant be disputed. When you state facts on social media they dont take them down and ban you. Stop whining.

Great advice.

Stop being a bitch.

Is asking for an ID at the library “learning suppression”?

Dumbass.

Who's accusing Trump of stealing the 2016 election?

Hillary has on occasions...., you are that unaware?
Show us the quotes. You do realize Shrillary conceded the very next day right?

This has been known for a while, amazing you didn't know:

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

Hillary Clinton suggests election 'stolen' from her, other Dems could suffer same fate

From the Washington Post

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’

You are nearly 1 1/2 years out of date

So you never heard "he is not a legit president" ....or....."Russia Russia Russia"...wow...

And you feel you have the right to post on this board not knowing what is taking place out there?

Yes. You have the legal right.

But the brainpower?

I guess not.

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

Hillary Clinton suggests election 'stolen' from her, other Dems could suffer same fate

From the Washington Post

So one person out of millions? Theres a reason I didn't know. It was just Shrillary and even she conceded the next day. Sounds to me like she was just bitter. Dump was an illegitimate prez though.

From the Washington Post

So one person out of millions? Theres a reason I didn't know. It was just Shrillary and even she conceded the next day. Sounds to me like she was just bitter. Dump was an illegitimate prez though.

I accept your surrender, since that was the person Trump defeated....

You should slink away because it came from her own mouth......

Lefties....try it yourself.

Make a post on social media about Trump stealing the 2016 election. Also make a post about Biden stealing the 2020 election.

Do it and tell us what happened.

From the Washington Post

I accept your surrender, since that was the person Trump defeated....

You should slink away because it came from her own mouth......
I'm celebrating Dumps loss. Why would I slink away?

Forum List

Back